Ask a question, get an answer! #2

And i have a question. Whats the purpose of the weight damper for burst grips?
(Feb. 21, 2017  7:43 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: And i have a question. Whats the purpose of the weight damper for burst grips?

the extra weight helps to provide more stability when your launching
Is Nova Neptune any good? Is the layer worth buying?
(Feb. 21, 2017  8:30 AM)boltoms Wrote: Is Nova Neptune any good? Is the layer worth buying?

The layer is only what I would say is, mid-tier
The teeth are O.K and it's the same with the design
In my opinion Neptune is probably better
I'm not sure if I should go here for this, but here it goes.

At our last tournament, I was finally able to make a deal with a nearby store that sells Takara Tomy beyblades. One of the workers has given me their e-mail so that I can give them recommendations on what to order, so that there is an increase in purchases. I gave them a large list of the current and upcoming things that are gaining the most interest. But can you guys help me make another list of products that would sell like hotcakes? It can be anything recent, from Random Layer Collections to Starters and accessories. Please just have it be mainly products that came out between last December and this April.

Thanks a lot!
(Feb. 21, 2017  9:46 AM)RAchi-baba Wrote: I'm not sure if I should go here for this, but here it goes.

At our last tournament, I was finally able to make a deal with a nearby store that sells Takara Tomy beyblades. One of the workers has given me their e-mail so that I can give them recommendations on what to order, so that there is an increase in purchases. I gave them a large list of the current and upcoming things that are gaining the most interest. But can you  guys help me make another list of products that would sell like hotcakes? It can be anything recent, from Random Layer Collections to Starters and accessories. Please just have it be mainly products that came out between last December and this April.

Thanks a lot!

Here's what's recommended to buy list so I would have a look at that first

https://www.docdroid.net/yqsLTp3/what-to...6.pdf.html
(Feb. 21, 2017  8:30 AM)boltoms Wrote: Is Nova Neptune any good? Is the layer worth buying?
N2 is terrible. Neptune itself is better, overall, having better teeth.
What is difference between re inforced D2 and a normal D2?
(Feb. 21, 2017  12:43 PM)Aronno Wrote: What is difference between re inforced D2 and a normal D2?

Just this portion of the underside of the Over Layer:

(Nov. 21, 2016  7:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: CxyhOZJVIAA4Z-h.jpg]

Credit to: https://twitter.com/mirai_il/status/8006...33248?s=09
(Feb. 21, 2017  9:46 AM)Achi-baba Wrote: I'm not sure if I should go here for this, but here it goes.

At our last tournament, I was finally able to make a deal with a nearby store that sells Takara Tomy beyblades. One of the workers has given me their e-mail so that I can give them recommendations on what to order, so that there is an increase in purchases. I gave them a large list of the current and upcoming things that are gaining the most interest. But can you  guys help me make another list of products that would sell like hotcakes? It can be anything recent, from Random Layer Collections to Starters and accessories. Please just have it be mainly products that came out between last December and this April.

Thanks a lot!

Sorry for not answering your question, but I have a question of my own, where is that store you mentioned? I want Longinus.
(Feb. 21, 2017  9:46 AM)Achi-baba Wrote: I'm not sure if I should go here for this, but here it goes.

At our last tournament, I was finally able to make a deal with a nearby store that sells Takara Tomy beyblades. One of the workers has given me their e-mail so that I can give them recommendations on what to order, so that there is an increase in purchases. I gave them a large list of the current and upcoming things that are gaining the most interest. But can you guys help me make another list of products that would sell like hotcakes? It can be anything recent, from Random Layer Collections to Starters and accessories. Please just have it be mainly products that came out between last December and this April.

Thanks a lot!

I reckon from beyblade burst the hottest selling beyblade would probably be lost Longinus. My reasons why it would sell are mainly cos it's left spin and everyone wants the "Cool left spinning bey" of the series. Also apparently it has high competitive use and also overall it looks really nice.
Whats the best burst beyblade?[img=1066x584]getemoji.com/assets/og/mobile.png[/img]
I'm not 100% sure if there has been a "Best-Out-of-the-Box Beyblade" determined yet or not for Burst. Here is the current Competitive Customizations List to kind of help you determine which parts would be good to acquire.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...-TENTATIVE
Does anyone know how to remove the spinny bit (i don't know what to call it, the part where the beyblade attaches) from the Hasbro light launcher and supergrip launchers?
(Feb. 22, 2017  1:54 AM)Outpost67 Wrote: Does anyone know how to remove the spinny bit (i don't know what to call it, the part where the beyblade attaches) from the Hasbro light launcher and supergrip launchers?

There's no better way than cutting the plastic. It's held in by a Rivet 
WEll phooey, I just realized that they were different which is why the supergrip launcher always gets stuck on the Bey, was hoping to swap them out.
(Feb. 22, 2017  2:13 AM)Outpost67 Wrote: WEll phooey, I just realized that they were different which is why the supergrip launcher always gets stuck on the Bey, was hoping to swap them out.

Do what i do, i removed that part entirely and then attached a blue light launcher to it so now i use the super grip as an actual grip. Or just order some nice TT launchers and grips from ebay. Its so worth the wait and a few extra dollars
I gotta say, i really love this community. It doesnt seem to contain many rude people and everyone is very helpful. Now, to make this a question and related to the post... How did you all get so freakin awesome? Grin
(Feb. 22, 2017  8:58 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: I gotta say, i really love this community. It doesnt seem to contain many rude people and everyone is very helpful. Now, to make this a question and related to the post... How did you all get so freakin awesome? Grin
Glad you love the community! It's great. Smile
And I was born awesome. :p lol jk.
does anybody know if this are official Takara release?
https://zenmarket.jp/auction.aspx?itemCode=q145031934

[Image: miminini33-img600x387-1486545389ekvlsl12587.jpg]

I have this parts, and they look really cool.
(Feb. 22, 2017  5:04 PM)BeyderAndy Wrote: does anybody know if this are official Takara release?
https://zenmarket.jp/auction.aspx?itemCode=q145031934

[Image: miminini33-img600x387-1486545389ekvlsl12587.jpg]

I have this parts, and they look really cool.
The Flame Sagittario wheel, energy ring, facebolt look legit but the track and tip? Did the seller modify it? I would suggest to send a message to him and ask.
The metal bottom and Clear Wheel are custom made, and are not official parts.

They're still pretty cool, though they aren't legal for tournaments.
the seller describe the parts as part of the super heavyweight.

I have this parts and it looks really cool.
I know adding paint to a layer makes it illegal, but what about removing paint? Like ive considered doing away with the black on the hasbro Spryzen S2 but i dont wanna if itll make it unusable.