Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Yes, it is not a huge difference, but TT Beyblades used to tend to be more durable in terms of quality.  My previous generation TT Beyblades were more durable than Hasbro, but it appears Hasbro has stepped up with Burst.

Various molds and colors are among some other differences as well.
is there anyone here who can middle man for prize beys earned by the beylogger points ?
(Feb. 23, 2017  11:17 PM)ranranpwnz Wrote: is there anyone here who can middle man for prize beys earned by the beylogger points ?

Leo Burst is the man you need, he's a great seller and middleman
Is there a thread with info on experiments with longer strings on string launchers?
This is a dumb question but, how do I post a thread?
(Feb. 24, 2017  1:54 AM)ACTION JACKSON Wrote: This is a dumb question but, how do I post a thread?

go to a forum topic and you should see a post thread button at the top of the page
Where can I find the rules for Burst tournaments?
(Feb. 24, 2017  2:31 AM)MintChocolat Wrote: Where can I find the rules for Burst tournaments?

Click on More on the top banner and then Rules and Resources
Guys where can I see beyblade burst english sub
(Feb. 24, 2017  2:51 AM)Barath1811 Wrote: Guys where can I see beyblade burst english sub
http://ww1.gogoanime.io/beyblade-burst-episode-1

There's a list when you scroll down to see the other episodes of Burst.
(Feb. 24, 2017  12:06 AM)Mage Wrote: Leo Burst is the man you need, he's a great seller and middleman
is he here in this group or just go to youtube ?
(Feb. 24, 2017  4:26 AM)ranranpwnz Wrote: is he here in this group or just go to youtube ?

He has an account on the WBO and he made a selling thread here
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Selling...ht=Selling
(Feb. 22, 2017  1:23 AM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: I'm not 100% sure if there has been a "Best-Out-of-the-Box Beyblade" determined yet or not for Burst. Here is the current Competitive Customizations List to kind of help you determine which parts would be good to acquire.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...-TENTATIVE

Personally, the list doesn't seem like a real list. It's really confusing to (?navigate? I think is the right term) when I'm trying to find good Burst combos and there are a lot of Metal Saga talk. Why not split the list into 4 lists, one for Plastic, one for Metal Saga, one for Zero-G, and one for Burst?
(Feb. 24, 2017  8:36 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: Personally, the list doesn't seem like a real list. It's really confusing to (?navigate? I think is the right term) when I'm trying to find good Burst combos and there are a lot of Metal Saga talk. Why not split the list into 4 lists, one for Plastic, one for Metal Saga, one for Zero-G, and one for Burst?

What? The linked list in the first post is the Burst list, and not for any other generation. There are separate top tier lists for every format the WBO supports, as far as I know.
(Feb. 25, 2017  2:12 AM)bladerZakk Wrote: how do you get points for metal fight?

You need a bey pointer
(Feb. 25, 2017  2:14 AM)Discord Blader Wrote: You need a bey pointer

I think he means the onsite points. In which case, you need to win battles in WBO tournaments.
can you use a metal bolt for the facebolt?
(Feb. 25, 2017  4:34 AM)bladerZakk Wrote: can you use a metal bolt for the facebolt?

No using any foreign substances on a Beyblade is illegal
(Feb. 25, 2017  4:34 AM)bladerZakk Wrote: can you use a metal bolt for the facebolt?
mj9, I'm pretty sure he's talking about the Metal Face. If you're referring to a Metal Face, yes, you can use them on your Beys instead of a regular FaceBolt.
does galaxy pegasus have a rubber semi flat?
(Feb. 25, 2017  5:22 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: mj9, I'm pretty sure he's talking about the Metal Face. If you're referring to a Metal Face, yes, you can use them on your Beys instead of a regular FaceBolt.

I think he is reffering to metal bolts lol

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVZFi6x89IqsRrD8EshGA...v4uemiKZNT]

But sadly it's ilegal
(Feb. 25, 2017  9:33 PM)bladerZakk Wrote: does galaxy pegasus have a rubber semi flat?

No, it has R2F (Right Rubber Flat), a star shaped rubber flat.
If I have a Beylauncher from TOMY, will a Hasbro B-40 Launcher Grip work with it?
(Feb. 25, 2017  10:33 PM)MintChocolat Wrote: If I have a Beylauncher from TOMY, will a Hasbro B-40 Launcher Grip work with it?

there is no b-40 launcher grip from hasbro in burst