Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jan. 10, 2017  7:09 PM)Outpost67 Wrote: So the triangle hasbro stadium sucks, what is a good stadium to get that won't cost too much?
Burst stadium. I found one on Ebay that is $38.
(Jan. 10, 2017  7:09 PM)Outpost67 Wrote: So the triangle hasbro stadium sucks, what is a good stadium to get that won't cost too much?

Unfortunately the TT standard burst stadium is the only good one. I have seen some good prices, but shipping exceeds the price of the beys anyway Uncertain

B-09 Burst Standard Type BeyStadium Smile
or B-33 Standard Stadium
Hey! Where can I find Driger S for Beyblade Burst? I've checked everywhere and no luck! Thanks!!
(Jan. 11, 2017  2:24 PM)Utoshi Wrote: Hey! Where can I find Driger S for Beyblade Burst? I've checked everywhere and no luck! Thanks!!

You can try your luck with the random boosters or buy a set like this:

http://m.ebay.ca/itm/Takara-Tomy-Beyblad...iid%253A13
does BWD work best in the 85-90 hight range?
(Jan. 12, 2017  2:15 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: does BWD work best in the 85-90 hight range?

WD and EWD are better options
Where can I buy Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst?I want to start importing them.
(Jan. 12, 2017  5:00 AM)Rakaon Wrote: Where can I buy Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst?I want to start importing them.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Where-t...from-Japan
(Jan. 12, 2017  3:04 AM)mj9 Wrote: WD and EWD are better options

that's not what i asked for
(Jan. 12, 2017  6:45 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: that's not what i asked for

It works best on w145 and sa165 in zero g stadium if you looked at the tier lists you would know that
(Jan. 12, 2017  7:03 AM)mj9 Wrote: It works best on w145 and sa165 in zero g stadium if you looked at the tier lists you would know that

that list is outdated though,at least by the time that the F230CF/GCF combo ban was put in place

and i'm looking for STD/LTD combos
@[RacingCheetahz], the idea height for BWD depends on what Wheel and Spin Track you are using. Because BWD is a bit pointier and wider than WD or EWD, its precession time/angle of precession is a little different. What you're going to want to do is find the Wheel you want to use, pair it with BWD, and then fiddle with the height until the combo transitions smoothly from precession to LAD (rolling on the bottom of the Wheel) as it stops spinning. I don't know the "magic height" for all Wheel/Tip combinations (I remember Escolpio CH120BWD only because I was trying out Escolpio combos recently), since it's different due to Wheel diameter/overhang/etc so you'll have to try different things and see what works. I haven't tried any of these in the Burst Stadium yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if the "magic height" was a little different there due to it having a different slope to the BB-10.
Has Magnum any use?
I dont know the direct answer but it seems liek some like to use it on attack combos sometimes....
(Jan. 12, 2017  8:26 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: that list is outdated though,at least by the time that the F230CF/GCF combo ban was put in place

and i'm looking for STD/LTD combos
For me BWD did best on D125 for spin stealer. I was able to OS Duo Cancer BGrin (hasbro 4 min mold) with it which SA165WD and CH120WD wasn't able to do.

Nik1392 osed Jkisddh's Duo BGrin at my birthday event by 3-1 (1 win was KO)
(Jan. 12, 2017  2:26 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Has Magnum any use?

I don't think it has any use in attack because Heavy and Gravity are there.
So, it's more used has a casual o personal choise then? thanks for the help
(Jan. 12, 2017  10:02 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: I don't think it has any use in attack because Heavy and Gravity are there.

Heavy and Gravity can cause the Beyblade to Burst more often, which isn't ideal for Attack types that already are at risk of self-bursting. There are quite a few alternative options (like Magnum) that some people use to reduce that risk, but results seem to vary quite a bit from person to person.
I have a problem someone who is in eo or nj make a tornimint
(Jan. 13, 2017  2:06 AM)Cool Boy Blader Wrote: I have a problem someone who is in eo or nj make a tornimint
Check for your area in here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America
If no one's planning to host, you can host yourself!
Not sure whether these questions belong here, or in the "Questions about the WBO" thread (the first one definitely belongs here though):

1. Does Minoboros' teeth wear significantly quickly? I got in an argument with Hato about this a few days ago, he claimed it had the same teeth as Deathscyther while I disagreed - I've used my Minoboros over 100 times at least (on Xtreme too), and haven't noticed any difference in how frequently it bursts or seen any visible wear on the teeth, unlike Valkyrie and Deathscyther who perform noticeably worse after as little as 10 battles.

2. I know a few people outside of the Japanese community have been keeping tabs on what sorts of combos/strategies/etc. are being used in Japan during Burst, but did this ever happen during MFB? I'm kind of curious as to what the Japanese meta was like towards the end of 4D/Zero-G era (i.e. was Dragooon F230GCF a huge problem for them too).

3. I know there have been tournaments where the winner goes undefeated, but has there ever been a tournament where the winner not only went undefeated, but won all their matches 3-0 (as in a totally flawless performance)?
(Jan. 13, 2017  7:02 AM)Wombat Wrote: Not sure whether these questions belong here, or in the "Questions about the WBO" thread (the first one definitely belongs here though):

1. Does Minoboros' teeth wear significantly quickly? I got in an argument with Hato about this a few days ago, he claimed it had the same teeth as Deathscyther while I disagreed - I've used my Minoboros over 100 times at least (on Xtreme too), and haven't noticed any difference in how frequently it bursts or seen any visible wear on the teeth, unlike Valkyrie and Deathscyther who perform noticeably worse after as little as 10 battles.

2. I know a few people outside of the Japanese community have been keeping tabs on what sorts of combos/strategies/etc. are being used in Japan during Burst, but did this ever happen during MFB? I'm kind of curious as to what the Japanese meta was like towards the end of 4D/Zero-G era (i.e. was Dragooon F230GCF a huge problem for them too).

3. I know there have been tournaments where the winner goes undefeated, but has there ever been a tournament where the winner not only went undefeated, but won all their matches 3-0 (as in a totally flawless performance)?

1. I cannot say that I have used Minoboros a hundred times, but I have not noticed any wear in its teeth, nor have people particularly mentioned it here. 

2. Ah, there were not many videos being uploaded by Japanese back then, so there were some odd blogs sometimes posting combinations their their child used in a tournament or something, but it would probably be very difficult to track them down again. 

3. In our tournaments? I really doubt it. Surely they would have boasted about it a lot more, I would remember hah.
(Jan. 13, 2017  1:41 AM)Cake Wrote: Heavy and Gravity can cause the Beyblade to Burst more often, which isn't ideal for Attack types that already are at risk of self-bursting. There are quite a few alternative options (like Magnum) that some people use to reduce that risk, but results seem to vary quite a bit from person to person.

That's helpful, Do you know which options are being used for Xcalibur combos? I read recently XMX on the winning combinations thread (I assume they used magnum for the same reason you told)

Thanks in advance