Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Is the Beyblade super control stadium legal for burst?
(Oct. 31, 2016  2:15 AM){YT}Enderz Wrote: Is the Beyblade super control stadium legal for burst?

As it states in WBO's Burst Format Rules, only the BeyStadium Standard Type is legal for Burst Format events.
(Oct. 31, 2016  2:26 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2016  2:15 AM){YT}Enderz Wrote: Is the Beyblade super control stadium legal for burst?

As it states in WBO's Burst Format Rules, only the BeyStadium Standard Type is legal for Burst Format events.

Ok thanks I was just wondering.
why isn't spriggan (the green one with better teeth) a competitive layer?
i've used it as an attack type and it does very well.
(Oct. 31, 2016  9:05 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: why isn't spriggan (the green one with better teeth) a competitive layer?

It does great sometimes, but unreliably so.
(Oct. 31, 2016  9:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2016  9:05 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: why isn't spriggan (the green one with better teeth) a competitive layer?

It does great sometimes, but unreliably so.
wouldn't it be in the same class as OHKO in plastic, OHKO's weren't reliable, but they worked very well at times.

spriggan seems to be monstrously good, both at KO'ing and bursting, but it does sometimes fail.
it would be nice if it were classed the same way as OHKO combos.
OHKO were never top tier and isn't even really a type. They're just inconsistent recoily attack types If it were really monstrously good it wouldn't have been abandoned in favour of Valkyrie which is better is every way apart from teeth.
I find Spriggan to be very effective at both KOing and Bursting, but it does have pretty huge problems with Bursting itself, which is much less of a problem for new Valkyries, and is why you don't see it getting used very much.

I would use it over Valkyrie if only it were a little less likely to Burst...
what is the best defense layer in burst?
is it still wyvern or has it changed?
(Nov. 01, 2016  12:30 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: what is the best defense layer in burst?

I think there was Wyvern, Kaiser Kerbeus and some other thing, perhaps Baldur even though almost nobody tested it and posted their observations. Kaiser Kerbeus and Wyvern mostly get similar results.
The other one you're probably thinking of is Neptune.
is victory valkyrie better than valkyrie?
for pure defense is orbit better than defense?

is there any use for J2?
(Nov. 01, 2016  12:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2016  12:30 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: what is the best defense layer in burst?

I think there was Wyvern, Kaiser Kerbeus and some other thing, perhaps Baldur even though almost nobody tested it and posted their observations. Kaiser Kerbeus and Wyvern mostly get similar results.

I played around with Baldur enough to know that it is a beast, it's deflective properties are crazy. The teeth themselves are meh but the design makes up for it, the harder the hits the better Baldur is.
(Nov. 01, 2016  12:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Kaiser Kerbeus and Wyvern mostly get similar results.

Yeah, but Wyvern has far superior stamina. I would honestly use Neptune over K2 as well, because K2 is vulnerable to being outspun even by attack types, especially the Hasbro version.
from where i will get the beyblade for me
(Nov. 01, 2016  6:29 AM)athu2004 Wrote: from where i will get the beyblade for me

Online or at a Toys R Us in Canada
Why is it illegal to unscrew Layers?
(Nov. 01, 2016  10:29 PM)TL14 Wrote: Why is it illegal to unscrew Layers?

I think because they are meant to be an unique part altogether and not interchargable
Where is the screw driver head for burst beys available? And is there an alternative for unscrewing the double layers?
(Nov. 01, 2016  11:46 PM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote: Where is the screw driver head for burst beys available? And is there an alternative for unscrewing the double layers?

I think you should try to use a Philips flathead screwdriver for the dual layers
(Nov. 02, 2016  12:01 AM){YT}Enderz Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2016  11:46 PM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote: Where is the screw driver head for burst beys available? And is there an alternative for unscrewing the double layers?

I think you should try to use a Philips flathead screwdriver for the dual layers
Thanks for the tip, but unfortunately it doesn't work, looks like I need a tri-wing screwdriver, but I can't find that anywhere
(Nov. 02, 2016  12:19 AM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2016  12:01 AM){YT}Enderz Wrote:

Thanks for the tip, but unfortunately it doesn't work, looks like I need a tri-wing screwdriver, but I can't find that anywhere

Oh that's to bad I thought that would work anyways you could try asking @[Leo Burst] becaseus he's unscrewed the dual layers before.

Edit: Are you allowed to use a Hasbro Disk with a Takara Layer and Driver in a official WBO event?
(Nov. 02, 2016  12:34 AM){YT}Enderz Wrote: Edit: Are you allowed to use a Hasbro Disk with a Takara Layer and Driver in a official WBO event?

I am pretty sure that it has been stated you can interchange between TT and Hasbro for disks only, thankfully.
(Nov. 02, 2016  12:50 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2016  12:34 AM){YT}Enderz Wrote: Edit: Are you allowed to use a Hasbro Disk with a Takara Layer and Driver in a official WBO event?

I am pretty sure that it has been stated you can interchange between TT and Hasbro for disks only, thankfully.

Yesss thank you for answering my question Hato!!! Also last one, what's better: Deathscyther or Wyvern? When using Revolve.
(Nov. 02, 2016  12:56 AM){YT}Enderz Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2016  12:50 AM)Hato Wrote:

Yesss thank you for answering my question Hato!!! Also last one, what's better: Deathscyther or Wyvern? When using Revolve.

I think Deathsyther I like using Wyvern personally due its lower recoil. But I'm not really that much experinced with burst so