Ask a question, get an answer! #2

There was probably some build up on the tip of Xtreme. I have had the same sort of issue with Xtreme where I have to clean it every so often. Glad to hear it's all good now Smile
Would you able to show pic of it?

There could be 2 reason its staying in middle.
Ethier its worn
Or it has dust lol
is there a picture, screenshot, or a video showing all the beyblade burst letters with their colours.
(Oct. 29, 2016  12:17 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: is there a picture, screenshot, or a video showing all the beyblade burst letters with their colours.

One of Leo Burst's CoroCoro videos, probably September 2016 edition.
(Oct. 29, 2016  12:20 AM)cosmicstriker Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2016  12:17 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: is there a picture, screenshot, or a video showing all the beyblade burst letters with their colours.

One of Leo Burst's CoroCoro videos, probably September 2016 edition.

Actually it was this one, from marutti:

[Image: 29ylf78.jpg]
(Oct. 28, 2016  10:37 PM)mesorangerxx Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2016  12:58 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2016  3:00 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: Hey guys, not sure if any of you guys had this problem but does your xtreme driver tend to spin in one place when it goes through the middle? I'm currently using a Xcalibur H.X build right now and whenever I launch it in my burst stadium, it would spin in one place if it gets near the middle. Sliding shoot doesn't really work sometimes because once it hits the middle it would just spin still.

That's strange. Xtreme is a very aggressive Driver so it would obviously have some sort of aggressive pattern - sliding shoot or not.

You're saying it just spins normally like a Stamina type when it goes just to the middle? What stadium are you using?

The Driver will react aggressively once you launch it but will lose Stamina and stay spinning in the middle. If it just stays spinning in the middle right away, there must be a problem with either the Driver or stadium.

Forgot to mention but it is a xeno xcalibur that I was using. I'm currently using the b-33 black burst stadium. And to reply to your question, yea it acted like a stamina type as it hits the center. I've been testing it out again and it doesn't seem to happen anymore. I stopped cleaning the tip so see if it made a difference in the performance. To my surprise it works a lot better now for some reason. At first I switched off to obelisk odin to see if maybe it was a weight distribution problem and it worked better, but I switched it back to xeno xcalibur and it works the same as odin. So at this point I'm not too sure what caused it to spin still. Just glad it works properly now.

(Oct. 28, 2016  12:58 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2016  3:00 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: Hey guys, not sure if any of you guys had this problem but does your xtreme driver tend to spin in one place when it goes through the middle? I'm currently using a Xcalibur H.X build right now and whenever I launch it in my burst stadium, it would spin in one place if it gets near the middle. Sliding shoot doesn't really work sometimes because once it hits the middle it would just spin still.

That's strange. Xtreme is a very aggressive Driver so it would obviously have some sort of aggressive pattern - sliding shoot or not.

You're saying it just spins normally like a Stamina type when it goes just to the middle? What stadium are you using?

The Driver will react aggressively once you launch it but will lose Stamina and stay spinning in the middle. If it just stays spinning in the middle right away, there must be a problem with either the Driver or stadium.

Forgot to mention but it is a xeno xcalibur that I was using. I'm currently using the b-33 black burst stadium. And to reply to your question, yea it acted like a stamina type as it hits the center. I've been testing it out again and it doesn't seem to happen anymore. I stopped cleaning the tip so see if it made a difference in the performance. To my surprise it works a lot better now for some reason. At first I switched off to obelisk odin to see if maybe it was a weight distribution problem and it worked better, but I switched it back to xeno xcalibur and it works the same as odin. So at this point I'm not too sure what caused it to spin still. Just glad it works properly now.

I have a similar problem except I can't seem to be able to fix it. I was test launching Xcalibur F.X and at first it's aggressive and moves how it should then it just slows down and loses it's flower pattern. I've cleaned the tip and it does the same thing, while it's slowed it loses a lot of spin and creates a weird sound while circling around
Hey, I know that a heavy weight beyblade, low recoil and/or a beyblade that absorb hits is better to prevent KO, what is better to prevent bursting?
(Oct. 29, 2016  4:06 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Hey, I know that a heavy weight beyblade, low recoil and/or a beyblade that absorb hits is better to prevent KO, what is better to prevent bursting?

I think a smooth layer with strong teeth, a heavy disk and a driver with low friction has the best Burst defense.
Are you sure? I would have expected a lighter disk to be better for pure burst defence. I'd still advise a heavy one though, if only so that some KO defense is still there.
(Oct. 29, 2016  4:33 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Are you sure? I would have expected a lighter disk to be better for pure burst defence. I'd still advise a heavy one though, if only so that some KO defense is still there.
lighter disks like armed are better for pure burst defense, however not so good for KO defense. usually disks like spread provide a sort of balance between burst and KO defense.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
has anyone tested if drivers like gyro and orbit provide better burst defence due to their free spinning nature?

would it be better for burst defense for a disk to focus majority of weight on the centre or outside?
Thanks for all the responses!

Would be Ring be good for burst defense? or is useless now in general?
(Oct. 29, 2016  5:25 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Thanks for all the responses!

I'd say Ring is useless.

I've found some success in Ring personally, only for Stamina customizations due to its low weight. However Disks like Heavy, Knuckle, etc. are more preferred for Defense.
(Oct. 29, 2016  6:14 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:

I've found some success in Ring personally, only for Stamina customizations due to its low weight. However Disks like Heavy, Knuckle, etc. are more preferred for Defense.

Heavy is pretty bad for Burst Defense, but the extra weight for improved KO Defense can be worth it if the Layer has good enough teeth. Otherwise Knuckle and Spread are pretty good options.
Thanks, I'm using Ring for WRA, but I want to upgrade it with Hold (if it's good)
Phantom Virgo 135BS or Burn Virgo 135BS?
(Oct. 30, 2016  10:11 PM)Electech Wrote: Phantom Virgo 135BS or Burn Virgo 135BS?

I'd say phantom Virgo but I mhave that be wrong.
(Oct. 30, 2016  10:12 PM){YT}Enderz Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2016  10:11 PM)Electech Wrote: Phantom Virgo 135BS or Burn Virgo 135BS?

I'd say phantom Virgo but I mhave that be wrong.
I tried out Phantom Virgo and I think it's better. However, I use my Phantom Orion BD as a testing device. If it could beat Orion, it was qualified. But as I only have one Phantom Ring, that's not possible here.
https://www.amazon.com/Beyblade-Legends-...B00XLUYR0A Are these fake? I know i asked a question similar to this. But the price is too good. And one of the reviews say that Rapidity is better quality than these.
(Oct. 30, 2016  10:35 PM)thefakesnake14 Wrote: https://www.amazon.com/Beyblade-Legends-...B00XLUYR0A Are these fake? I know i asked a question similar to this. But the price is too good. And one of the reviews say that Rapidity is better quality than these.

Doesn't look fake to me
So for the photography contest will the winners be decided on how good the picture is? If so will a Bey that matches the scenery give me a better chance at winning?
ex. Earth Eagle in a nest
(Oct. 30, 2016  10:35 PM)thefakesnake14 Wrote: https://www.amazon.com/Beyblade-Legends-...B00XLUYR0A Are these fake? I know i asked a question similar to this. But the price is too good. And one of the reviews say that Rapidity is better quality than these.

Definitely real. The Hasbro logo are on the packages.
Which beyblade has more stamina: burn fireblaze or phantom orion?
No contest, Phantom Orion. Better balance, heavier, spins longer, better centrifugal force.