Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Oct. 25, 2016  3:04 PM)bigbangpegs Wrote: So... I got the triple booster set in the mail today! Thing is: This is my first burst purchase, meaning I have no launchers and I can't get anything more till Christmas. How do I even play with them? I feel like handspinning them will not be as effective as it was on MFB

Well, it was indeed called Triple Booster Set, and you need Starters to be able to start Beyblading properly hah. But handspinning them is actually not that bad, and you will actually be surprised by what happens when you spin one in the opposite spin direction than the other.
(Oct. 24, 2016  10:13 PM)ToxicAtom Wrote: Is the Limited disk good for anything? Like at all? It's like the opposite of Spread and barely a passable weight (Well, at least the Hasbro one is). That should lead one to assume it just kills any stamina potential and hinders any defensive capability it has, and using any weight-centering disk for Attack is like using a garbage truck for drag racing

Definitely not good for Stamina or Defense, but it works fine on Valkyrie; since Valkyrie is so small I feel like Limited can make some contact with opposing Beyblades sometimes when you use it on it (Triple is similar as well and is maybe better in this respect). I like how compact/sleek it is, which lends itself well to Valkyrie's compact nature. And my Hasbro Limited is over 20g, which is definitely more than passable in my eyes.

Of course, this is all just my personal feelings speaking here. I don't have tests to back it up. Smile But I have used Valkyrie Limited Xtreme/Trans and had success in tournaments before.
Which LTD Attack Wheel is best and most versitile out of these?
Metal System Quatzalcoatl
Vulcan
Screw
Lightning
Pegasis
Gravity

While keeping these points in mind:-
How good it deals with 230 (on lower tracks like 105)
How good it does against LTDC (on mid-low tracks like CH120 and S130)
How good it does in Attack vs Attack
How good it does against opposite spin (when zombie combos are weak launched)

In other words most well rounded (may not most powerful)

Thanks
Vulcan is God Tier but lightning is also very good
(Oct. 25, 2016  3:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2016  3:04 PM)bigbangpegs Wrote: So... I got the triple booster set in the mail today! Thing is: This is my first burst purchase, meaning I have no launchers and I can't get anything more till Christmas. How do I even play with them? I feel like handspinning them will not be as effective as it was on MFB

Well, it was indeed called Triple Booster Set, and you need Starters to be able to start Beyblading properly hah. But handspinning them is actually not that bad, and you will actually be surprised by what happens when you spin one in the opposite spin direction than the other.

Thanks! Obviously they're not gonna burst but right now I'll just have fun like that. At least I won't be experiencing any breaks hah.
Just wondering what's the most rarest Beyblade? Is it Bloody Devil or Shiny God or something else?
@[Chaitanya Breed] gravity is the most versatile attack wheel in limited in can spin both ways meaning so you can weak launch against other attack combos and switch spin directions against stamina wheels so you can prevent getting weaker launched against e.g use left spin against meteo combos right spin against right spin stamping combos

If you play another gravity however a mind game ensures
Does the center of the Tornado BeyStadium fit into the Dual Cyclone BeyStadium?
Is yielding any good for stamina?
Yeah People that have used it say it is equal to revolve
Is it possible to do the sliding shoot in the Burst beystadium? I've tried with O2TX but it just runs out of the stadium pocket. I have my beylauncher in the horizontal position.
(Oct. 28, 2016  12:38 AM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Is it possible to do the sliding shoot in the Burst beystadium? I've tried with O2TX but it just runs out of the stadium pocket. I have my beylauncher in the horizontal position.

Definitely, I have no problem doing it.
(Oct. 28, 2016  12:38 AM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Is it possible to do the sliding shoot in the Burst beystadium? I've tried with O2TX but it just runs out of the stadium pocket. I have my beylauncher in the horizontal position.

you have to angle your launcher to properly do the sliding shoot

here's a video if you need it:
Hey guys, not sure if any of you guys had this problem but does your xtreme driver tend to spin in one place when it goes through the middle? I'm currently using a Xcalibur H.X build right now and whenever I launch it in my burst stadium, it would spin in one place if it gets near the middle. Sliding shoot doesn't really work sometimes because once it hits the middle it would just spin still.
(Oct. 28, 2016  3:00 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: Hey guys, not sure if any of you guys had this problem but does your xtreme driver tend to spin in one place when it goes through the middle? I'm currently using a Xcalibur H.X build right now and whenever I launch it in my burst stadium, it would spin in one place if it gets near the middle. Sliding shoot doesn't really work sometimes because once it hits the middle it would just spin still.

That's strange. Xtreme is a very aggressive Driver so it would obviously have some sort of aggressive pattern - sliding shoot or not.

You're saying it just spins normally like a Stamina type when it goes just to the middle? What stadium are you using?

The Driver will react aggressively once you launch it but will lose Stamina and stay spinning in the middle. If it just stays spinning in the middle right away, there must be a problem with either the Driver or stadium.
You tried cleaning it? There maybe dust stuck on it which make it slow
(Oct. 28, 2016  3:00 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: Hey guys, not sure if any of you guys had this problem but does your xtreme driver tend to spin in one place when it goes through the middle? I'm currently using a Xcalibur H.X build right now and whenever I launch it in my burst stadium, it would spin in one place if it gets near the middle. Sliding shoot doesn't really work sometimes because once it hits the middle it would just spin still.

This has happened to me as well. I think some of it has to do with the Burst beystadium being much more shallow than others. Even if I do get an aggro spin going once it gets hit maybe twice it starts spinning in the middle. Maybe I need to clean mine too.
was the valkyrie teeth wear ever fixed in the korean release, or in the entry package release?
(Oct. 28, 2016  9:34 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: was the valkyrie teeth wear ever fixed in the korean release, or in the entry package release?

I am not sure about the Young Toys release, but I know the Entry Set Valkryie was not fixed as I own one. I would assume the same thing can be said for the Young Toys.
what advantages does yielding have over revolve?
the only ones i can think of are balance, maybe even defence.
Hey guys this is my first time on the WBO so i don't know much about the system. Anyways I wanted to order a real phantom Orion from Takara Tomy on ebay. i found one that was quite cheap and am wondering if it is fake. Alhtough the seller mentions that it is made by Takara, i am having doubts. Please help. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Japa...Sw8RJXBeq8
Its not fake at all
(Oct. 28, 2016  12:58 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:

That's strange. Xtreme is a very aggressive Driver so it would obviously have some sort of aggressive pattern - sliding shoot or not.

You're saying it just spins normally like a Stamina type when it goes just to the middle? What stadium are you using?

The Driver will react aggressively once you launch it but will lose Stamina and stay spinning in the middle. If it just stays spinning in the middle right away, there must be a problem with either the Driver or stadium.

Forgot to mention but it is a xeno xcalibur that I was using. I'm currently using the b-33 black burst stadium. And to reply to your question, yea it acted like a stamina type as it hits the center. I've been testing it out again and it doesn't seem to happen anymore. I stopped cleaning the tip so see if it made a difference in the performance. To my surprise it works a lot better now for some reason. At first I switched off to obelisk odin to see if maybe it was a weight distribution problem and it worked better, but I switched it back to xeno xcalibur and it works the same as odin. So at this point I'm not too sure what caused it to spin still. Just glad it works properly now.

(Oct. 28, 2016  12:58 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:

Forgot to mention but it is a xeno xcalibur that I was using. I'm currently using the b-33 black burst stadium. And to reply to your question, yea it acted like a stamina type as it hits the center. I've been testing it out again and it doesn't seem to happen anymore. I stopped cleaning the tip so see if it made a difference in the performance. To my surprise it works a lot better now for some reason. At first I switched off to obelisk odin to see if maybe it was a weight distribution problem and it worked better, but I switched it back to xeno xcalibur and it works the same as odin. So at this point I'm not too sure what caused it to spin still. Just glad it works properly now.