Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Oct. 18, 2016  2:09 PM)Aronno Wrote: I wonder why obelisk odin is that chip.It is currently the lowest prize bey

it was released for a cheaper price
Are there any recolors of Frostic Dranzer?
(Oct. 19, 2016  9:21 PM)TL14 Wrote: Are there any recolors of Frostic Dranzer?

Technically; Bistool and Geryiku-Oh or whatever it was, along with an extremely rare white recolour. I had an image of the first and second RBs which I think had some more..
(Oct. 19, 2016  9:31 PM)Hato Wrote:

Technically; Bistool and Geryiku-Oh or whatever it was, along with an extremely rare white recolour. I had an image of the first and second RBs which I think had some more..

I already have a blue Bistool and a red Dranzer V2. I was wondering if there was a red Frostic Dranzer.
(Oct. 19, 2016  9:43 PM)TL14 Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2016  9:31 PM)Hato Wrote:

I already have a blue Bistool and a red Dranzer V2. I was wondering if there was a red Frostic Dranzer.

I don't think there is, but I forgot to say there is a green Frostic Dranzer. Pretty sure I'm forgetting another recolour too...
why doesn't unite work as good as CS? is it the material of the rubber, or is it something else?

all TT had to do was get CS, and perfectly replicate it in burst. if it ain't broke, dont fix it, unless you know that the next version is definitely going to be better.

is CS better than metal change, or are they simply each to their own?
(Oct. 20, 2016  12:33 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: why doesn't unite work as good as CS? is it the material of the rubber, or is it something else?

all TT had to do was get CS, and perfectly replicate it in burst. if it ain't broke, dont fix it, unless you know that the next version is definitely going to be better.

is CS better than metal change, or are they simply each to their own?

Personally, I like Unite but I do see a difference. The outer rim's material of Unite is more solid than CS. CS's material feels softer at touch. I agree as well - however Unite isn't bad at all.
Unite isn't quite as effective on Stamina-Defense hybrids in Burst as CS is in MFB for the same reason Bite and Seaborg's/Advance Guardian's rubber sharp tips aren't as effective as RB/RS in their respective generations. Burst and Plastics/HMS have lower masses than MFB; the lower the mass of the Beyblade, the faster it loses stamina when rubber on its tip makes contact with the stadium.

Since Burst is also lighter than MFB, wearing down that rubber coating takes a lot longer than it would on a Beyblade twice its weight, as well as allows for more and longer mobility at the cost of Stamina.
(Oct. 20, 2016  1:57 PM)Angry Face Wrote: Unite isn't quite as effective on Stamina-Defense hybrids in Burst as CS is in MFB for the same reason Bite and Seaborg's/Advance Guardian's rubber sharp tips aren't as effective as RB/RS in their respective generations. Burst and Plastics/HMS have lower masses than MFB; the lower the mass of the Beyblade, the faster it loses stamina when rubber on its tip makes contact with the stadium.

Since Burst is also lighter than MFB, wearing down that rubber coating takes a lot longer than it would on a Beyblade twice its weight, as well as allows for more and longer mobility at the cost of Stamina.
doesn't the rubber also feel harder on unite though, on CS it felt much softer, also rubber sharp in HMS was quite good, although it was severely outclassed by BC2, same for plastic generation.if BC2 was released in MFB it would outclass other defense parts most likely.

in MFB (limited) most beyblades are around 30-35 grams possibly, and CS/RS/RB still work perfectly.

in Burst the weight isn't too different, around 30-35, still Unite is not as good as MFB. same goes for Bite, the rubber seems to be slightly harder, essentially they don't use the same rubber as xtreme, for some unknown reason.

i just wish TT would use the same material as grip change base's tip, it was the best for speed and control.

on another note, is valkyrie still the best layer for attack or has V2 taken over.
The other issue is that CS just isn't needed in the Burst meta because Defense works differently in Burst. In every other generation, you can pile on grippy parts and only hurt Stamina as a result, but in Burst, the extra grip means you're also more likely to Burst because no energy is being dissipated through sliding/pushing. Because KO-based Attack types aren't a huge threat to even plastic-tipped Defense types, there's no reason to risk Bursting for more grip.
(Oct. 20, 2016  3:19 PM)Cake Wrote: The other issue is that CS just isn't needed in the Burst meta because Defense works differently in Burst. In every other generation, you can pile on grippy parts and only hurt Stamina as a result, but in Burst, the extra grip means you're also more likely to Burst because no energy is being dissipated through sliding/pushing. Because KO-based Attack types aren't a huge threat to even plastic-tipped Defense types, there's no reason to risk Bursting for more grip.
for attack/stamina hybrids it would be pretty useful, as you can launch straight for stationary attack, or you can bank the beyblade, so it has a lot of attack power but just enough stamina for the end. all of this assuming Unite was better.

also seeing as how stationary attack is much more common, with unite(if it was better) you could stall against stationary attack, or launch it normally against normal attack.

whilst Unite (if it was better) essentially wouldn't be the very best at anything, it would be very versatile.
Can someone pretty please tell me the weight of Aero, Bumper, Down, Jerk, Magnum, Polish, Triple, Upper, Vertical and Wing?
We don't know the weight for Polish, and probably not Jerk.
Hey, I was just wondering. What makes Press so bad as a driver?
(Oct. 21, 2016  1:05 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Hey, I was just wondering. What makes Press so bad as a driver?

It doesn't have great stamina, and there are better options, like Defense.
The spike things on it cause that, right?
I think the bigger problem is the weird lines intersecting the ball-shaped tip. They go down further than the ones on defense do.
Ahh, I see. I had a defense before, but it was sorta defective. It had an air bubble in it that threw it's balance off-whack.
Which is rarest bey in each gen?

Plastic
HMS
MFB
Zero-G
Burst
HMS Beyblades are the RAREST blades and are usually expensive. Plastics are rare too, but they're not that rare. At least, I don't think they're that rare.
(Oct. 21, 2016  6:49 AM)Chaitanya Breed Wrote: Which is rarest bey in each gen?

Plastic
HMS
MFB
Zero-G
Burst

My opinion-
PLA- Thunder Pegasus
HMS- Shining God MS
MFB- Recolors/some Metal Fusion Beys
Zero-G- Bandit Genbu (These are still in stock)

For PLA and HMS, recolors are really rare.
Plastics: Not too sure, but I hear that dark blue Thunder Pegasus is one of the rarest. Try the PLA Q&A thread?
HMS: The rarest are probably those gold plated Dragoon MS, Dranzer MS, Driger MS, Draciel MS, and Wyvern DJ.
MFB: WBBA event limited recolors, like the gold Virgo Wheel w/WBBA Face
Zero-G: Hands down, Coro Coro's Gryph Dragooon SA165MB - only 10 in existence
Burst: Any one of Coro Coro's recolors, like Valkyrie Wing Accel Black Knight Ver.
There are gold plated Saint Beasts?!

I would add that the gold Shining God MS is also one of the rarest.
What is the difference between banking and deep banking?
Which is better 4D or Zero-G stock beys?
(Oct. 21, 2016  4:38 PM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: What is the difference between banking and deep banking?
Which is better 4D or Zero-G stock beys?

Banking means you match the angle of your launch with the slope of the Stadium; deep banking means tilting even further in order to get under the opponent.

4D is probably better stock, with the exception of the few Zero-G Beyblades that are Synchromed in stock form.