Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Oct. 08, 2016  12:04 PM)Ultra Wrote: Is this real or just a paint job:

http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/au...w153331377

That's definitely a paint job, and a totally rad one at that Tongue_out
(Oct. 08, 2016  12:04 PM)Ultra Wrote: Is this real or just a paint job:

http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/au...w153331377
Yes that is a paint Job ! Not only this but that Ichigo Seller always lists many Custom Recolors and And Add WBBA limited ot WBBA in the title which is misleading but I guess In the description he does mention it's customized or so.
He always list this Recolors every week ! And People I see when the bid starts from 1 yen and bid on that and it goes high like 600 to 1000 yen !
I don't know how people bid on it the fact thats not WBBA limited or something like that !
Are Needle and Gyro still good Driver options? I've accumulated 2 of the latter so I want to know if I can actually use them. Tongue_out
Anyone know how to get this out? It's just the one clip, not all of them.
[Image: jmYwnhA.jpg]
Does Bahamdia and SP230 has any use? Is Flash better or bahamdia?
(Oct. 09, 2016  7:59 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: [LARGE QUOTE REMOVED]

I've found it to be difficult to open these tabs out of a stadium so usually I would use something sharp to pop one side out. Once, I used a rip cord lmao. XD But the best bet in my opinion would be a scissor. Just wiggle it in there until you can get the hang of one of the prongs and push it out.

(Oct. 10, 2016  1:36 AM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: Does Bahamdia and SP230 has any use? Is Flash better or bahamdia?

Bahamdia is a must. It has attack potential and works very well when paired up with Attack chrome wheels. SP230 is a sway attack track and can provide Smash Attack as well.

Although Flash is good for it's recoil and its ability to push Beys out but I would preferably use Bahamdia.
(Oct. 10, 2016  1:36 AM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: Does Bahamdia and SP230 has any use? Is Flash better or bahamdia?

Yes Bahamdia is. Check this BEYGOD-Tier Left Spin Attacker by [)ragon. If you don't like left spin attacker for some reason (beylol).Then this custom is for you

Well for right spin I highly recommend Flash or Wyvang over Bahamdia (Balro and Pegsis wcan work too)

As for SP230... Its pretty good for Defence but those "Spike" create lots of recoil which can be disadvantage Unhappy. Yes as BAHD said. Its good for sway attack too
I have total 55 beyblades including earth eagle. Except Big bang Pegasus no other blades can defeat earth eagle.How can I defeat earth eagle using Rock Leone
(Oct. 10, 2016  7:20 AM)Nafi Wrote: I have total 55 beyblades including earth eagle. Except Big bang Pegasus no other blades can defeat earth eagle.How can I defeat earth eagle using Rock Leone

Is this is question lol?

Replace track with T125 7and tip with RF. Then Slide Shoot. Basicly this should KO Eagle in BB10 (maybe?) Beyhaha

You can also try using this combo. Burn Cancer/Aquario 105WD. It should OS Eagle in all stadiums lol
What are some good combos with only one Wyvang?
(Oct. 10, 2016  8:44 AM)MJ99TCGGaming Wrote: What are some good combos with only one Wyvang?

Wyvang Girago BD145RDF.
Gryph Wyvang GB145RF
Wyvang Dragoon SA165RF
Wyvang Dragoon BD145RDF (this one is seriously deadly)
Wyvang Dragoon DF105LRF (this is basicly same as Kraken Dragoon. Just have some smash attack to assist with its already very good push attack. It have very good LAD and Pression as well)
(Oct. 07, 2016  6:00 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Price check on the Original Hasbro plastic Gen Stadium.
The clear one. I have 1 extra new. I'm going to shed some weight from my collection as soon as I get back home.

bump?
I checked my profile and saw that I have 2 referrals? Where are they coming from? I have a idea of what it is but I didn't do anything with referring to a member?
(Oct. 10, 2016  6:29 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: I checked my profile and saw that I have 2 referrals? Where are they coming from? I have a idea of what it is but I didn't do anything with referring to a member?

Maybe those members saw your videos?
(Oct. 10, 2016  3:35 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2016  6:00 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Price check on the Original Hasbro plastic Gen Stadium.
The clear one. I have 1 extra new. I'm going to shed some weight from my collection as soon as I get back home.

bump?

Hey @[OldSchool™], try posting your question in this thread. More people who are knowledgeable about Plastics will post there and see your question.
(Oct. 10, 2016  9:55 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2016  3:35 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote:

bump?

Hey @[OldSchool™], try posting your question in this thread. More people who are knowledgeable about Plastics will post there and see your question.

Thanks!
Is Hasbro's Rip Guage Launcher legal?
(Oct. 10, 2016  10:16 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Is Hasbro's Rip Guage Launcher legal?

IIRC Yes

But can someone confirm with this?
(Oct. 10, 2016  10:16 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Is Hasbro's Rip Guage Launcher legal?

Yes, it is. As are the Digital Power Launchers released by TAKARA-TOMY.
and as for the rev up (if its legal) when can you start revving it.
I believe during the countdown makes the most sense with revup launchers.
This is mentioned in the rulebook. Grin
Yup, it is:

Universal Rules - Rev-Up Launcher Wrote:
  • The Rev-Up Launcher must be used either in the same method as with a BeyLauncher, or with its proper use, by revving it up.
  • This launcher can only be revved during the countdown, before "Shoot!" or "rip!" are said.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Org...cial-Rules
are synchromes too heavy? a lot of my launchers seem to be damaged, the prongs are very badly damaged, they don't fit properly on the beyblades anymore.

are TT's MFB launchers not durable enough for synchrome beyblades?
(Oct. 11, 2016  10:11 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: are synchromes too heavy? a lot of my launchers seem to be damaged, the prongs are very badly damaged, they don't fit properly on the beyblades anymore.

are TT's MFB launchers not durable enough for synchrome beyblades?

Chrome Wheels and Metal System Wheels damage prongs because the metal parts that the prongs grab are more likely to damage the prongs than plastic Clear Wheels or Crystal Wheels.