Ask a question, get an answer! #2

@[FIREFIRE CPB] Wyvang or Girago that combo is one on the tier list
@[RacingCheetahz] giraf byxis and horuseus are better options
(Sep. 19, 2016  9:06 AM)MJ99TCGGaming Wrote: @[RacingCheetahz] giraf byxis and horuseus are better options

you did not answer my question

in fact can i see some testing for lynx on vulcan?
(Sep. 19, 2016  9:38 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2016  9:06 AM)MJ99TCGGaming Wrote: @[RacingCheetahz] giraf byxis and horuseus are better options

I tried it before and yes it works. but best CW to use on Vulcan would be Geminos or Escoripio
(Sep. 19, 2016  11:32 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2016  9:38 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote:

I tried it before and yes it works. but best CW to use on Vulcan would be Geminos or Escoripio

BeelzebBlader used Vulcan/Beat Gemios 85RF. It´s very good. I really reccomend it. Smile
is it better for stamina types to have weight focused on the outside or the centre?
(Sep. 19, 2016  11:38 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: is it better for stamina types to have weight focused on the outside or the centre?

I think for stamina types it´s better to have more weight on the outside because then the Bey creates more centrifugal force and the Bey will spin longer.
Definitely agree. Metal Faces, for example, focus on putting in weight in the centre - bad for Stamina types. This decreases the spin velocity. However, if we were to talk about Attack or Defense types, this will increase its attack or defense potential so MFs work for them.
So has Sonokong ever made any Zero-G products?
(Sep. 19, 2016  11:42 AM)TL14 Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2016  11:38 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: is it better for stamina types to have weight focused on the outside or the centre?

I think for stamina types it´s better to have more weight on the outside because then the Bey creates more centrifugal force and the Bey will spin longer.
what about heavy compact beyblades, that focus weight on the inside?
(Sep. 19, 2016  12:06 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2016  11:42 AM)TL14 Wrote:

what about heavy compact beyblades, that focus weight on the inside?

those type used to work good in Plastics, as they were already too light and so wide. Heavier bey and more center weighted beys had more mass so used to spin much longer. However, in MFB all beys are already very compact and are 70.5 grams monster Beyhaha + Very few beys have Center Weighted Weight Destrubution
In addition, it is my understanding that compact combos were used more for their defensive capabilities in that the high initial RPM they produced helped fend off early attacks.
(Sep. 19, 2016  12:01 PM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: So has Sonokong ever made any Zero-G products?

Yup, they made all of them up to RBV3 IIRC.
(Sep. 19, 2016  1:03 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2016  12:01 PM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: So has Sonokong ever made any Zero-G products?

Yup, they made all of them up to RBV3 IIRC.

Ok thanks Because I saw Thief Pheonix in a Sonokong package.
Does anyone know how I can get in contact with Shawn Lyons from Roswell, Atlanta?
Hey all. So i just recently became interested into beyblade competitively, so i have been trying to practice with my storm spriggan (my favorite bey). I know he suppose to be a balance type but i can never get him to spin in any other mode but attack mode, and im not sure what im doimg wrong, im not launching at an angle or slide shooting? And are there any tips on how exactly to practice. Beyblading?
(Sep. 20, 2016  8:07 PM)ThatOneWeeb Wrote: Hey all. So i just recently became interested into beyblade competitively, so i have been trying to practice with my storm spriggan (my favorite bey). I know he suppose to be a balance type but i can never get him to spin in any other mode but attack mode, and im not sure what im doimg wrong, im not launching at an angle or slide shooting? And are there any tips on how exactly to practice. Beyblading?

When it's new the rubber of the Unite driver sticks out very far so that the plastic spike rarely makes any contact with the stadium floor. After some time the rubber will eventually wear down so that the plastic spike comes out and comes more often in contact with the stadium floor. That's the case with every new Unite driver. At first it acts like Xtreme but when it get's worn you can perform the counter break and it acts like a Coat Sharp tip from MFB. Smile
(Sep. 20, 2016  8:07 PM)ThatOneWeeb Wrote: Hey all. So i just recently became interested into beyblade competitively, so i have been trying to practice with my storm spriggan (my favorite bey). I know he suppose to be a balance type but i can never get him to spin in any other mode but attack mode, and im not sure what im doimg wrong, im not launching at an angle or slide shooting? And are there any tips on how exactly to practice. Beyblading?

If you want to get into Beyblade burst competitively then check out is thread : https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to...ed-6-27-16
Is there a price reference list for burst products?
What are the differences between Takara Odin and Hasbro Odax? Spryzen and Spriggan?
(Sep. 20, 2016  11:18 PM)-Yami- Wrote: What are the differences between Takara Odin and Hasbro Odax? Spryzen and Spriggan?

Hasbro versions don't have teeth and don't work with TT versions.
And the Hasbro versions don't burst that often.
(Sep. 20, 2016  11:33 PM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2016  11:18 PM)-Yami- Wrote: What are the differences between Takara Odin and Hasbro Odax? Spryzen and Spriggan?

Thanks, but I also would like to know about any weight differences or usability differences. Like would a Hasbro OHD still be a good combo? And is Spryzen better at offense than Spriggan?
(Sep. 20, 2016  11:45 PM)-Yami- Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2016  11:33 PM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote:

Thanks, but I also would like to know about any weight differences or usability differences. Like would a Hasbro OHD still be a good combo? And is Spryzen better at offense than Spriggan?

I don't have any weight numbers soo sorry but OHD would still be an awesome combo and Spryzen is the same as spriggan.
(Sep. 20, 2016  11:48 PM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2016  11:45 PM)-Yami- Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2016  11:33 PM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: Hasbro versions don't have teeth and don't work with TT versions.

I don't have any weight numbers soo sorry but OHD would still be an awesome combo and Spryzen is the same as spriggan.

Thanks. I think Kei had the numbers on a thread (gotta find it again), but I've been getting conflicting answers and wanted to clear it up.
(Sep. 20, 2016  11:53 PM)-Yami- Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2016  11:48 PM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2016  11:45 PM)-Yami- Wrote: Thanks, but I also would like to know about any weight differences or usability differences. Like would a Hasbro OHD still be a good combo? And is Spryzen better at offense than Spriggan?

Thanks. I think Kei had the numbers on a thread (gotta find it again), but I've been getting conflicting answers and wanted to clear it up.

If you want to talk or chat pm me
(Sep. 21, 2016  12:02 AM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2016  11:53 PM)-Yami- Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2016  11:48 PM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: I don't have any weight numbers soo sorry but OHD would still be an awesome combo and Spryzen is the same as spriggan.

If you want to talk or chat pm me

Ok, I will. Thanks for the help, I'm just wondering, as I can only really get hasbro when it comes to US. Smile