Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 29, 2016  3:21 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2016  1:48 AM)AnimefanX Wrote: I've had a lot of questions lately but I guess that's what this thread is for, anyway

what would be the tier list for each variant of Dragoon, Dranzer, Driger, and Draciel

excluding ms and msuv versions.

I mean, it's hard to list the usefulness of the different variations of the Beys, but I'll just list the pros and cons. Dragoon S has a good blade base, Dragoon G and GT have good ARs for left spin smash attack, and Dragoon V2's BB may be good from what I've heard. Other than that, it is really one part or none for the Dragoon line. Dranzer S' BB is good for Zombies, but I would think there are better options, Dranzer V is a decent combo by itself, Dranzer V2 is also said to be a good stock combo, and Dranzer GT's AR is good for left upper attack. Driger S' AR is top tier for compacts and Defense from what I know (and WB4's BB), Driger V2 is a good stock combo, Driger G's AR is good for smash attack, and I think that's about it. The Driger line is pretty good, haha. Draciel's ARs are all useless, and the BB from Draciel S (or F (I am forgetting)) is good since it can hold 3 sets of metal balls. Other than that, the Fin Tectors from Draciel V2 are decent for attack, but they have high recoil. The Draciel line is disappointing, and probably the worst Saint Beast beyline (still my personal favourite Bey line though, haha).

TL;DR Driger has had top tier parts, Dranzer has had some good parts as well, Dragoon has it's shining Beys, and Draciel can just be burned in a fire.

thanks for the feed back Hato
In the Rare Bey Get Battle, there are two options, a red one and a blue one.

Is there a meaningful difference between the two choices (like is one easier to get)? Or is it just for fun, picking which one you want to win?
(Aug. 29, 2016  9:22 AM)Beyduino Wrote: In the Rare Bey Get Battle, there are two options, a red one and a blue one.

Is there a meaningful difference between the two choices (like is one easier to get)? Or is it just for fun, picking which one you want to win?

There's no easier one to get it's all luck and the bey on the blue tab is Amaterios Aero Assault while the other one in the red tab is Baldur Bumber Bite. It's basically your choice on which one you want to win.
(Aug. 29, 2016  11:18 AM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2016  9:22 AM)Beyduino Wrote: In the Rare Bey Get Battle, there are two options, a red one and a blue one.

There's no easier one to get it's all luck and the bey on the blue tab is Amaterios Aero Assault while the other one in the red tab is Baldur Bumber Bite. It's basically your choice on which one you want to win.
I know that its totally random but I heard it that Now Winning Baldur or Amaterios has really become hard hah. Lots Of people were winning Amaterios ( The Time Rare Bey get battle game was launched ) But Now it has really become hard Same with Baldur Actually.
and From What I have noticed not much people are winning Baldur even its not been that much time as its been with Amaterios. Well That's What I have heard hah and could be wrong too.

I know its totally random you can either win at one try if your luck is really good or if not then even 100 tries wouldn't be helpful hah.
So All The Very Best hah and hope you win the Rare Bey you go for !

Cheers !!!
Burst.
(Aug. 29, 2016  12:58 PM)Burst Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2016  11:18 AM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote:

I know that its totally random but I heard it that Now Winning Baldur or Amaterios has really become hard hah. Lots Of people were winning Amaterios ( The Time Rare Bey get battle game was launched ) But Now it has really become hard Same with Baldur Actually.
and From What I have noticed not much people are winning Baldur even its not been that much time as its been with Amaterios. Well That's What I have heard hah and could be wrong too.

I know its totally random you can either win at one try if your luck is really good or if not then even 100 tries wouldn't be helpful hah.

Cheers !!!
Burst.

I've actually noticed that also but I'm aiming for Amaterios.
And @[Burst] do you have both of them?
(Aug. 29, 2016  1:04 PM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2016  12:58 PM)Burst Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2016  11:18 AM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: There's no easier one to get it's all luck and the bey on the blue tab is Amaterios Aero Assault while the other one in the red tab is Baldur Bumber Bite. It's basically your choice on which one you want to win.

Cheers !!!
Burst.

I've actually noticed that also but I'm aiming for Amaterios.
And @[Burst] do you have both of them?
Yes It would be better to start from Amaterios hah as that is really really getting rare and No Mate I don't even have any one of them Hahah ! I wish I had them.
Tried sometimes but lost.
But yeah All the very best For winning this Hah ! Smile

Cheers !!!
Burst.
for black dranzer and dranzer f's spin track is there any version Hasbro/takara tomy that is more reliable than the other?

I mean is one more stiff than the other and if not is there any way to stiffin the sg so that it won't get stuck between 2 tips mid battle?
Hey is Delta drive and Perseus or destroyer clear wheel
(Aug. 30, 2016  6:28 PM)Lord. Kronos Wrote: Hey is Delta drive and Perseus or destroyer clear wheel

What's your question?
what is the best layer for stationary burst attack?
(Sep. 01, 2016  6:15 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: what is the best layer for stationary burst attack?

Valkyrie.

I heard Xeno Xcaliber is good too but I'm not very sure about that
which valkyrie is least prone to teeth wearing?
(Sep. 01, 2016  7:01 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: which valkyrie is least prone to teeth wearing?

They're all the same, so keep your eyes peeled for Hasbro's Valtryrek, instead.
(Sep. 01, 2016  6:18 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2016  6:15 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: what is the best layer for stationary burst attack?

Valkyrie.

I heard Xeno Xcaliber is good too but I'm not very sure about that

Trust me, it isn't. While being so imbalanced makes for some unpredictable sudden attacks, it kills your samina too quickly to do any real(or consistent) damage in a competitive situation.
How does reshipping services like Samurai Buyer and Tenso work? If I win a prize Bey from the WBBA challenge thing, how do they know it's my package? I don't want to go and win one and not be able to claim it.
(Sep. 02, 2016  2:21 AM)LosTxSouL94 Wrote: How does reshipping services like Samurai Buyer and Tenso work? If I win a prize Bey from the WBBA challenge thing, how do they know it's my package? I don't want to go and win one and not be able to claim it.

You essentially "buy" a shipping address, from what I understand, so Tenso is supposed to know which person that address is associated with.
Right, it will actually be addressed to you in your Tenso address.
Huh. Still can't wrap my little walnut around it. lmao

So before hand I have to pay them to get it shipped to them and let them know or if it has my name on it they will sort of figure it out. I looked at Tenso and they were saying something about identification being submitted.
You sign up, they give you an address you can use. You copy-paste that address into the address fields if you win the prize.

You do have to submit ID to Tenso to verify your identity. Annoying but it's pretty fast.
Cool. I'll give it a try. Cheers Brad and Kai. Hopefully I come out with fully functioning fingers. hahaha
Not sure if this is the right place, but is there a rule against being in multiple teams here? I mean it isn't like team events are all that common or reliant on these online teams here, so I don't see the harm, but I want to make sure.
is it worth getting a beylogger from japan if i'm the only blader I know in my area and my siblings don't want one?
It's worthwhile as a smaller grip and if you have a Takara-Tomy Burst account. The power measuring function is also pretty neat.
for beyblade burst, have hasbro released every blade that TT created.
any pictures to all the releases?
(Sep. 02, 2016  10:11 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: for beyblade burst, have hasbro released every blade that TT created.
any pictures to all the releases?

There are several Basic Beys and Dual Layer Beyblades that have not been released yet. Check the topics in the Bey News forum.