Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 18, 2016  1:13 PM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: Which is the best defense combo in Plastics and MFB?
Why meteo l Drago cannot defeat synchromes (scientific explanation)

If you're talking about raw Defense, MSF-L Reviser Killerken BD145RF seems pretty good in my mind. Where versatility plays a pretty big role in MFB, I wouldn't want to use it as opposed to MSF-L Girago Girago BD145RF which has better Attack and MSF-H Wyvang Dragooon BD145RDF which can spin-equalize against right spin combos and KO Stamina if needed. Anything but familiar with Plastics though. Tongue_out

Not sure if there is really a scientific explanation as to why Meteo L-Drago can't defeat synchromes but the reason behind why it does is mainly because of its super light weight. In a BB-10, Meteo will almost always be KO'ed by them.
(Aug. 18, 2016  1:55 PM)Mitsu Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2016  1:13 PM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: Which is the best defense combo in Plastics and MFB?

If you're talking about raw Defense, MSF-L Reviser Killerken BD145RF seems pretty good in my mind. Where versatility plays a pretty big role in MFB, I wouldn't want to use it as opposed to MSF-L Girago Girago BD145RF which has better Attack and MSF-H Wyvang Dragooon BD145RDF which can spin-equalize against right spin combos and KO Stamina if needed. Anything but familiar with Plastics though. Tongue_out

Not sure if there is really a scientific explanation as to why Meteo L-Drago can't defeat synchromes but the reason behind why it does is mainly because of its super light weight. In a BB-10, Meteo will almost always be KO'ed by them.

The science would have to do with Newton's second and third laws. It is easier for a heavier object to knock out the lighter one, because having more mass requires more force to move it. So a Meteo L Drago combo can attack a synchrome and take more damage from it's own recoil and/or the Synchrome's attack points. And A Synchrome can attack L Drago and send it flying with little to no drawbacks. So L Drago can absorb spin as much as it wants, but if the opponent is heavier, than it won't stay upright or in the stadium long enough to outspin its opponent.
(Aug. 18, 2016  1:55 PM)Mitsu Wrote: [quote='vikrambeyblade' pid='1339007' dateline='1471522393']
Which is the best defense combo in Plastics and MFB?

I think Girago Girago BD145RF and Reviser/Girago Kraken/Genbu E230RF are one of most powerful defence. i found Girago Dragoon E230RDF and Girago Dragoon E230GCF to have very simmilar defence too but with some more wepons to use against [like Spin-Equalizing. GCF varient can beat opposite spin and same spin attack just as well which RDF can't do as it will mostly get KOed by things like Wyvang Dragoon, Girago Dragoon, Kraken Dragoon SA165/DF105/BD145/S130LRF etc]. Wyvang Dragoon BD145RDF has great defence too but also Spin-Stealing and attack power like Mitsu said. but still I found it to get Koed by things like Kraken Dragoon DF105LRF, Bahamadia Dragoon BD145R2F, etc. but don't get me wrong it's still tank

Well as far as meteo goes. It's true it get KOed by even RSF based Synchrome Defence but still it always don't lose as you saying due to it's light weight. But still if you can keep it inside [I'm pretty sure a Metal Face should give it quite a bit of KO resistance] it will mostly OS any Synchrome Right Spin.
which D series bottom has the best defence?
RDF

The rest of the plastic-tipped D-series Bottoms are about as good as any other plain plastic pointed tip for Defense, which is bad.
since the release of newer parts like revolve, gyro, yielding, and orbit, have parts like survive and claw been completely outclassed, or do survive and claw still have some uses, where they do some things better?

because of the free spinning nature of gyro and orbit, with combo's that use them are they significantly harder to burst, or is the difference in bursts negligible?
Though just about all of the Drivers you listed are competitively better (nobody is really that clear as to how Yielding preforms), Survive and Claw can also suffice on stationary attack combos if there is no access to any of the others. Claw also definitely remains one of my favorite Drivers for Defense. Survive is kind of useless in terms of Stamina though.
which driver between revolve and orbit are better for destabilising?

is there a certain way to launch for destabiliser beyblades?

which is generally better for KO defense, oribit, claw, defense, or revolve?
also
which is better for burst defense?
Is the Standard Type Beystadium legal for tournamemts?
Yes, the Beyblade Burst BeyStadium Standard Type is legal only in Burst Format at the moment.
(Aug. 19, 2016  8:19 AM)Angry Face Wrote: Yes, the Beyblade Burst BeyStadium Standard Type is legal only in Burst Format at the moment.

I mean the MFB one
(Aug. 18, 2016  9:35 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: which driver between revolve and orbit are better for destabilising?

is there a certain way to launch for destabiliser beyblades?

which is generally better for KO defense, oribit, claw, defense, or revolve?
also
which is better for burst defense?

To launch Destablizer. you have to Bank very very lighty. it atleast worked perfectly for me almost everytime since 2009

I heard Orbit is better for Destablizing. but I think you should try defence also

For KO defence I think it is defence. It worked flawlessly for me but I don't have Revolve so I can't tell and not very experienced in burst, so I think you should ask someone with good experince
(Aug. 19, 2016  8:40 AM)Beyfather Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2016  8:19 AM)Angry Face Wrote: Yes, the Beyblade Burst BeyStadium Standard Type is legal only in Burst Format at the moment.

I mean the MFB one

That one is legal for MFB Limited and Standard formats, but it's not particularly recommended. A proposal for its ban is currently being discussed here.
(Aug. 19, 2016  3:11 PM)Angry Face Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2016  8:40 AM)Beyfather Wrote:

I mean the MFB one

That one is legal for MFB Limited and Standard formats, but it's not particularly recommended. A proposal for its ban is currently being discussed here.

Why is it not recommended?
The linked thread explains it pretty well!
Thanks brad, I might buy the super control stadium now
between revolve, gyro, defense, yielding, which is the best for stamina?
i've tested all these against each other, but they all seem to be equally good, there doesn't seem to be a definitive winner.
i just wanted a second opinion.
(Aug. 19, 2016  7:38 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: between revolve, gyro, defense, yielding, which is the best for stamina?
i've tested all these against each other, but they all seem to be equally good, there doesn't seem to be a definitive winner.
i just wanted a second opinion.

I prefer Revolve.
BTW can anyone tell me avarage solo spin time of Defence, Revolve, Gyro, Yealding and Claw?

also which is better for stamina out of Claw and Survive
is orbit supposed to be slightly aggressive? when i launch a beyblade with orbit it stalls for a quite a while, before going to the centre.
(Aug. 19, 2016  8:45 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: is orbit supposed to be slightly aggressive? when i launch a beyblade with orbit it stalls for a quite a while, before going to the centre.

Yeah, you have to launch it a bit lighter or otherwise it will self KO. It's kinda impossible to launch at full power with Orbit without self KOing
what driver usually works best for destabilising?
Hey what do you think is the worse bey blade out of the yeager yigg blind pack? figuring my luck id get it i would think its K2BV
K2 is decent if not excellent for Defense, but in the Birst Random Booster Vol. 3, its two recolors actually come with either Gravity Variable or Knuckle Revolve; Gravity and Knuckle are generally excellent Discs, and Revolve is one of, if not, the best Stamina Driver in the game.

The only Bey you really wouldn't want to pull out of the Random Booster from a competitive perspective is Rising Ragnaruk Boost Press, since it doesn't have a single competitive part. Next in line would probably be Storm Spriggan Limited Variable, but I think a few people like to use Limited on Attack combos, so I guess there's that.
is there a place with the weights of all the beyblade burst parts?

why is AS not good, yet revolve is?