Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jul. 16, 2016  1:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2016  1:03 AM)StormOrion Wrote: What beyblade burst parts would I need to make a really powerful attack combo?

One of the best Attack types is still Valkyrie Heavy Xtreme.

What parts does that consist of and is the order like this? (Wheel: Valkyrie, Disk: Heavy, Driver: Xtreme)
Yes, exactly. The parts are in the name, no secrets.
(Jul. 16, 2016  2:32 AM)StormOrion Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2016  1:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2016  1:03 AM)StormOrion Wrote: What beyblade burst parts would I need to make a really powerful attack combo?

One of the best Attack types is still Valkyrie Heavy Xtreme.

What parts does that consist of and is the order like this? (Wheel: Valkyrie, Disk: Heavy, Driver: Xtreme)

also Xcaliber Heavy/Gravity Xtreme is pretty good too. Valky have better burst attack but Xcaliber have more smash attack and it wears MUCH less
Are there any significant differences between Heavy and Gravity?
Went to the conbini tonight to pick up the new issue of CoroCoro Aniki and I Saw this strapped to the regular version of CoroCoro. Can someone please explain to me what I'm looking at?

(Jul. 16, 2016  7:11 PM)Wizard Wrote: Went to the conbini tonight to pick up the new issue of CoroCoro Aniki and I Saw this strapped to the regular version of CoroCoro. Can someone please explain to me what I'm looking at?

It is a bunch of items from different topics in CoroCoro, such as a Puzzles and Dragons pencil box, black Xcalibur layer, Yo-Kai card, Buddyfight Card, etc
(Jul. 16, 2016  8:08 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2016  7:11 PM)Wizard Wrote: Went to the conbini tonight to pick up the new issue of CoroCoro Aniki and I Saw this strapped to the regular version of CoroCoro. Can someone please explain to me what I'm looking at?

It is a bunch of items from different topics in CoroCoro, such as a Puzzles and Dragons pencil box, black Xcalibur layer, Yo-Kai card, Buddyfight Card, etc

Should I.... Should I buy it??
If you like that recolour, sure hah.
Reposting this since it was quickly buried by the new page.

(Jul. 16, 2016  7:01 PM)DFB3636 Wrote: Are there any significant differences between Heavy and Gravity?
(Jul. 17, 2016  5:20 AM)DFB3636 Wrote: Reposting this since it was quickly buried by the new page.

(Jul. 16, 2016  7:01 PM)DFB3636 Wrote: Are there any significant differences between Heavy and Gravity?

I made some tests and posted observation notes here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Misc-Li...Disk-Tests
My Revolve can spin but I can't take the plate off and when it spins the plate hangs down on one side. Is that normal or is mine broken?
(Jul. 17, 2016  10:20 AM)Zera Wrote: My Revolve can spin but I can't take the plate off and when it spins the plate hangs down on one side. Is that nofmal or is mine broken?

That sounds about right? You shouldn't be able to take the ring off, and it should definitely tilt to one side.
(Jul. 17, 2016  10:21 AM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2016  10:20 AM)Zera Wrote: My Revolve can spin but I can't take the plate off and when it spins the plate hangs down on one side. Is that nofmal or is mine broken?

That sounds about right? You shouldn't be able to take the ring off, and it should definitely tilt to one side.

That's great to hear. Thank you for your answer. Smile
It just looks like those who can remove the disk have a mould of Revolve that spins well, but of course there can be exceptions.
(Jul. 17, 2016  3:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It just looks like those who can remove the disk have a mould of Revolve that spins well, but of course there can be exceptions.

Yeah that's what it looks like. Takara's QC just seems super inconsistent when it comes to revolve (and burst in general it seems). I have three revolves and they all perform very differently from one another.
And I bought two Rising Ragnaruks but even the second ended up being bad...
should i scan all my QR codes for 1.5X points or should i just wait for the potential of 2X or even 3X points?
I've see dark deathscyther used in a couple winning combos and really like that layer so I was wondering how it works competitively
(Jul. 17, 2016  4:46 PM)XYZ-Jaden Wrote: I've see dark deathscyther used in a couple winning combos and really like that layer so I was wondering how it works competitively

D2 is used to destabilize Revolve-based combos. The best example would be D2GO. It is able to do so with the 2 slopes it has. It works good on Orbit for some reason, possibly because it can tilt a little bit and still have good stamina? I am not sure, but it works Tongue_out
(Jul. 17, 2016  5:25 PM)Hato Wrote: D2 is used to destabilize Revolve-based combos. The best example would be D2GO. It is able to do so with the 2 slopes it has. It works good on Orbit for some reason, possibly because it can tilt a little bit and still have good stamina? I am not sure, but it works Tongue_out
Oh cool so it's like, anti-meta? Also does Orbit come in any other colors than the one on W2? cause I def want to build this but I don't really like that tealish color
(Jul. 17, 2016  5:31 PM)XYZ-Jaden Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2016  5:25 PM)Hato Wrote: D2 is used to destabilize Revolve-based combos. The best example would be D2GO. It is able to do so with the 2 slopes it has. It works good on Orbit for some reason, possibly because it can tilt a little bit and still have good stamina? I am not sure, but it works Tongue_out
Oh cool so it's like, anti-meta? Also does Orbit come in any other colors than the one on W2? cause I def want to build this but I don't really like that tealish color

Not sure what I would classify it as other than a destabilized, haha. And we will be getting a W2 recolour in some reshuffle set in November IIRC, so should be a different colour. Hasbro may also release a recolour in a 2 pack.
(Jul. 17, 2016  4:40 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: should i scan all my QR codes for 1.5X points or should i just wait for the potential of 2X or even 3X points?

I think that 1,5 is good!Tongue_out_wink
New question: I've heard that sonokong plastics aren't compatible with other plastics because of mold differences(idk where i heard this so it might be false), but i'm wondering, if its true, does the same apply for sonokong mfb?
(Jul. 17, 2016  6:41 PM)XYZ-Jaden Wrote: New question: I've heard that sonokong plastics aren't compatible with other plastics because of mold differences(idk where i heard this so it might be false), but i'm wondering, if its true, does the same apply for sonokong mfb?

It is true that all SonoKong beys (except G-Revolution ones) are incompatible with other Beys because the parts are smaller. For MFB, all SK beys are compatible with each other from what I know Smile