Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jun. 21, 2016  1:46 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: how bad is the balance on D2?
example can it stand straight on xtreme, which is a pretty wide tip?

On Xtreme for sure, but not on Blow at all.
London Beybladeer???/
Anyone wana meet up and beyblade???
(Jun. 21, 2016  2:23 AM)Thebluegangster Wrote: London Beybladeer???/
Anyone wana meet up and beyblade???

I would post in his thread to find people in London: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-London-...ad?page=25
what are rebounder type combos?

I heard a term called Rebound were in Plastics era.
(Jun. 23, 2016  2:14 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: what are rebounder type combos?

Where did you hear that..?

But I'll take a swing at it; maybe the Bey is supposed to get its 'Attack power' from bouncing off the wall, hitting the opponent?
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...e_Guardian

on Beywiki i found it
Interesting, it's pretty much like RS-based Anti-Attack in MFB.
Can the Beylogger + Beylauncher + Launcher grip be mounted in such a way that allows the Beylauncher to be pulled horizontally? (As apposed to backwards, light launcher style) Or does attaching the Beylogger to the Beylauncher prevent this?
(Jun. 24, 2016  5:05 PM)Asterisk Wrote: Can the Beylogger + Beylauncher + Launcher grip be mounted in such a way that allows the Beylauncher to be pulled horizontally? (As apposed to backwards, light launcher style) Or does attaching the Beylogger to the Beylauncher prevent this?

Yup! Just put the launcher on the grip by the slot parallel to the handle. The BeyLogger can be attached to it, too, without any restrictions.

EDIT: 2000th post!
Unless I completely do not remember the right thing, the BeyLogger never causes any trouble and you can indeed make every part of the launching equipment parallel.
Is the new release of the original Beyblade series going to be burst beys or are they going to be plastic? (A few people have told me burst but it just doesn't make sense to me. So, I thought I should ask. /: )
(Jun. 20, 2016  7:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Are you using a Metal Stone Face at all? It is possible that its vulnerability is other Attack types, but from what I heard, it dominates all other types for sure.

lol I see what was wrong with my combo LOL.

i will try it at next event with a MSF!

thanks

(Jun. 24, 2016  5:42 PM)Assault Wrote: Is the new release of the original Beyblade series going to be burst beys or are they going to be plastic? (A few people have told me burst but it just doesn't make sense to me. So, I thought I should ask. /: )

well hard to believe but they are burst lol

they are released in very small quantity so we may not able to see them in very deep but let's hope our members from japan will get 1 and could show us
So far there is only one Beyblade planned to be turned into a Burst version, and that is a gold version of Driger S. It will be a very limited lottery in Japan so we will not really ever see it. There is no word on anything else being actively produced and made available on a semi-regular and widespread basis. This is all we know: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Bakuten...lade-Burst
(Jun. 24, 2016  5:42 PM)Assault Wrote: Is the new release of the original Beyblade series going to be burst beys or are they going to be plastic? (A few people have told me burst but it just doesn't make sense to me. So, I thought I should ask. /: )

Well technically, yes, it does have designs from the plastic gen but it uses the Burst system and is compatible with Bursts (I think) so it's a Burst system beyblade with a Plastic series design.
Very important news incoming in the thread I posted above...!
*Does the Dranzer S "White Version" (3rd Place Tournament Prize) come with stickers?
*Was this the only release of a white Dranzer S ?
After asking @[Zoroaste], he told me that his prize Master Dragoons never had stickers, and that prize Beys never have stickers, except for the HMS'. Dragoon MS.

And yes, it should be the only release of a white Dranzer S.
I see! Thank you for getting that confirmed Grin
(Jun. 23, 2016  2:19 PM)Hato Wrote:

But I'll take a swing at it; maybe the Bey is supposed to get its 'Attack power' from bouncing off the wall, hitting the opponent?
Yeah, You are right. It seems that rebounder customization combos should have high smash attack and high recoil. Getting additional power by "rebounding" from the walls.
(Jun. 26, 2016  12:15 PM)Mint Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2016  2:19 PM)Hato Wrote:

Yeah, You are right. It seems that rebounder customization combos should have high smash attack and high recoil. Getting additional power by "rebounding" from the walls.

Hmm but as most of bladers aim toward opening between walls of BB-10 so to get a KO so it's very low chances to bounce of wall or thing like to happen.

From what is written Beywiki. I think Re-Bounder combos are Stationery Attack Type which use RS like rubber tip to prevent KO and use it's high recoil to KO opponent but it will mostly double KO. In HMS it may work OK but I think it's not very good in MFB.

while testing that Gravity yesterday i found a Re-Bounder, MF-H Gravity Perseus CH120RS but also I found 1 in Zero-G. Wyvang BD145RS and Gryph 85RS but lol i think Anti-Attack are better and does same thing [defend from KO and KOing] better and are more safer and reliable

well if i'm wrong please correct me

edit:- Isn't Valkyrie Gravity Revolve is a Re-Bounder Beyhahah?
edit2:- can some any mentor confirm this lol as I'm only 87% sure It is a mystery
FIREFIRE, you were asking what it is, and after checking the BeyWiki article, the description is right there..;
BeyWiki Description (Click to View)
A Rebounder combo is essentially that, which was written on BeyWiki...

What mode and what version of Perseus were you using? It could be a 'Rebounder' combo, but I am not familiar with it being used. Also( you say Zero-G, but are you referring to in a Zero-G stadium or Beys from Zero-G? If it was for the format, then no way. BD145 and 85 would scrape like crazy. If it was for Standard, then potentially. They probably could work, but it was even mentioned on BeyWiki that they are unreliable, so I would not expect it to work too successfully, and would most likely go with something else (Defense, Anti-Attack, whatever).

I'm not a mentor, but I can tell you Valkryie ___ Revolve is not a Rebounder. The point of Valkryie ___ Revolve is to Burst the opponent (specifically Stationary combos), chipping away and slowly rotating the Layer. If Valkryie Revolve got hit by an Attack combo, they would both take damage, and Valkryie would get knocked back some. I would not really expect it to KO the opponent, unless the opponent just has the odd time of taking recoil.
when does TT stop production on a certain beyblade after its release.
for example when would the first wave of beyblade burst that came out be stopped.

on another note, is it better to use wyvern with heavy or ring, in trying to keep it as a light or heavy setup for mobile defense.
(Jun. 26, 2016  8:12 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: when does TT stop production on a certain beyblade after its release.
for example when would the first wave of beyblade burst that came out be stopped.

on another note, is it better to use wyvern with heavy or ring, in trying to keep it as a light or heavy setup for mobile defense.

The first wave of Beyblade Burst products has definitely stopped being produced a few months ago. We are now a year since the introduction of Beyblade Burst, so I would say that anytime between six or eight months later is when production ceases for a given wave.

Both should be just as good, in my opinion.
Do Genbull really have more stamina then Duo?

Hato. i know that it's wrote on beywiki but i wanted to know if there is anyone who know more abt these kind of combos and is there is something likr that in MFB. well i guess no one use it over Anti-Attack or smash attack.
(Jun. 27, 2016  6:47 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Do Genbull really have more stamina then Duo?

Hato. i know that it's wrote on beywiki but i wanted to know if there is anyone who know more abt these kind of combos and is there is something likr that in MFB. well i guess no one use it over Anti-Attack or smash attack.

I really don't think so. MFB and Zero-g are entirely different though. But since you ask, Duo Uranus out spun Bandid Genbull.

If you are talking about the individual fusion wheel, then my answer remains the same. Duo suffers less recoil than Genbull, so in battle, Duo always has the upper hand

Can anyone test flash unicorno 85 R2F vs Diablo kerbecs BD145 RDF?