Poll: Where should it take place?

Regents park
75.76%
Somewhere else; post suggestions
24.24%
Total: 100% 33 vote(s)
Event Proposal is Up! Sign up here now!

Revival Jam

Right so, I've figured this is a good way to start afresh with London: new thread, less clutter ect. Let's bring back London!

A few things:
-If you know someone who is willing to join the tournament get them signed up to the WBO ASAP

-This event will take place at Regents Park. This has been the standard Beyblade venue in London, hopefully we can make it work here again.

-The date. Okay so Ultra has put in a proposal in. This event is for the 20th September if you are interested either message me or him or post in this thread here.

Wow, so the first event in London was a great success. We can only go up for here: Ultra will be hosting this one on the 20th September. Please say if you're interested in such an event by posting that you are either confirmed or unconfirmed. If you can't make this one, please post here if you're interested in a event in London in the future.

Interested
Poseidon
Ultra
Saisei
Manicben
Hakumen
_Avenger_
Raygen
xHB SAUCEx
LimiTTrickster
Ryuzaki ?
BlazonBlast
DarkFlare
Hell Kid ?
BeyHyperKiller
noRktreSS
Balance Blader
Enzoxs
Blitz
JJsonickid
LeeDraciel
LimiTTrickster
Total: 21

Confirmed

Ultra
xHB SAUCEx
Blitz
_Avenger_
Saisei
Hakumen
Enzoks

Unconfirmed
BeyHyperK!ller

(Jul. 31, 2014  9:32 AM)Poseidon Wrote: Right so, I've figured this is a good way to start afresh with London: new thread, less clutter ect. What we first nee is at least 8 members who are flexible to come at any date or time. If we have eight we'll work on the specifics at a later date.

A few things:
-If you know someone who is willing to join the tournament get them signed up to the WBO ASAP

-While not an emergency, I'd suggest someone start narrowing down possible venues for the tournament. Regents Park was the to go place, but considering if this works a lot of members will have went to a tournament therefore, I want to avoid Regents Park. It's pretty big and I have gotten lost and nearly missed the tournament. I know other people who have missed the tournament entirely. Ideal venue would be:

-Central

-Easy to find

-Doesn't charge an additional fee

I can't say whether people are going to prefer a private or public venue. People might be nervous they are spotted or something if they go to a park whereas a park is easier to find than a shop in the middle of London.

-Say whether you are interested in a tournament over the net couple of weeks. Once we have at least eight people, we'll work on a confirmed and unconfirmed list.
That's pretty much it I believe, so lets bring back London!

Interested

Confirmed

Unconfirmed

i can come, any date i should be there man and i will try my best to get more people to come well i'll make a video about it on my youtube channel

My Youtube Channel: AvengerBlader

i will have a video up on my channel soon

anyways i will try my best to gain the attention of more UK bladers well london bladers man

and will it just be a normal tournament or limited format i prefer standard to be honest but i dont really mind

[Image: my%2Bprofile.png]
We're going to play standard, makes it much easier for people who are not familiar with the WBO
Thanks man Smile
(Jul. 31, 2014  10:40 AM)Poseidon Wrote: We're going to play standard, makes it much easier for people who are not familiar with the WBO
Thanks man Smile

Thats good, i like standard, and yeah i will be making the video later today and will provide a link to it in the thread, and hopefully we can gain the attention of other London BladersEee
Nice one, how big is your fan base? Just want an idea of how many people you might get attracted.
(Jul. 31, 2014  1:53 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Nice one, how big is your fan base? Just want an idea of how many people you might get attracted.
well on my youtube channel, AvengerBlader369* , i have 579 Subscribers and i could get some of my friends too make videos about it too spread the word man so it should be ok

(Jul. 31, 2014  2:09 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Hey that's pretty good, I'll try get some people to do the same as well.

so what ideas do you have about the venue because i was ok with Regents Park Bandstand but i understand about what you mean about getting lost and people not finding it because i nearly missed one of BLITZ's tournaments about year ago because i couldn't find the place but then in the last minute i saw some people,
if not regents park where then, because i'm in West london and should be able to go anywhere in london as long as my mum knows how to get there Smile
Awesome, glad you guys are reviving London! I'm sure Ryùzaki wouldn't mind attending, although he did pull out on hosting another event earlier on..

Anyways, I honestly feel like a couple PM's should be sent down to a couple other members who still do check in every so often: Sending messages to Hell Kid, ThePokeBlader, and possibly Hakumen would be awesome.

On the topic of making videos to advertise, it'd be quite great if you'd upload videos about the possible upcoming event on your Youtube channel, Avenger. You do have a semi-decent fanbase, which of course is good, although possibly getting someone with a larger one would be best, possibly Zankye or BeybladeGeeks, although they really on advertised for bigger, worldwide events like Beyblade Revolution and this years' GBT2.

I wish you all the best of luck, and encourage you all to put your best efforts into reviving this region! Smile
(Jul. 31, 2014  2:27 PM)~Midnight~ Wrote: Awesome, glad you guys are reviving London! I'm sure Ryùzaki wouldn't mind attending, although he did pull out on hosting another event earlier on..

Anyways, I honestly feel like a couple PM's should be sent down to a couple other members who still do check in every so often: Sending messages to Hell Kid, ThePokeBlader, and possibly Hakumen would be awesome.

On the topic of making videos to advertise, it'd be quite great if you'd upload videos about the possible upcoming event on your Youtube channel, Avenger. You do have a semi-decent fanbase, which of course is good, although possibly getting someone with a larger one would be best, possibly Zankye or BeybladeGeeks, although they really on advertised for bigger, worldwide events like Beyblade Revolution and this years' GBT2.

I wish you all the best of luck, and encourage you all to put your best efforts into reviving this region! Smile

yeah i will definitely send out PM's to them bladers as it would be totally awesome if they could attend the tournament
~Midnight~ Wrote:Sending messages to Hell Kid, ThePokeBlader, and possibly Hakumen would be awesome.

Just to save either one of you time, here are the links to their profiles, if you'd like to message either one of the three about the revival that may happen:

Hell Kid's: http://worldbeyblade.org/User-Hell-Kid
ThePokeBlader's: http://worldbeyblade.org/User-ThePokeBlader
Hakumen's: http://worldbeyblade.org/User-Hakumen

As I live in Toronto, and won't be able to attend the events that you two are talking about, I'd still like to contribute in absolutely any way I can, possibly with graphics work.
Thanks for your efforts Midnight, I appreciate it.
I thought all those guys were inactive, but I'll reach out too them I guess.

Also about the location, I don't live in London, you guys are gonna have to pitch in different ideas, and we'll vote on one or if there's an obvious clear winner I'll just put it up on the thread.
(Jul. 31, 2014  3:15 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Thanks for your efforts Midnight, I appreciate it.
I thought all those guys were inactive, but I'll reach out too them I guess.

Also about the location, I don't live in London, you guys are gonna have to pitch in different ideas, and we'll vote on one or if there's an obvious clear winner I'll just put it up on the thread.
(Jul. 31, 2014  2:27 PM)~Midnight~ Wrote: Awesome, glad you guys are reviving London! I'm sure Ryùzaki wouldn't mind attending, although he did pull out on hosting another event earlier on..
Eh, I had good reasons to pull out. So....

Anyways, if it's sometime August-September, I don't think I could go.

Good luck with participants!
Hi I returned recently. I would very much like to see the UK community return in some form. Is there any particular reason we can't host in Regent's park as it has always been done? I've don't remember anyone getting lost in my several years of playing? Blitz usually had a map from the station for the tourney place anyway. Unless you want to do it in another park but Regent's seemed ideal.

Also Poseidon not trying to cause offence or anything but how many tourneys have you done exactly? I've hosted a beydays in case you want to know.

Also I have a way of contacting Pokeblader, Hell Kid and LeeDraciel to see if they're interested. Assumedly it would be a good idea to PM all the people who posted in the previous thread to see whether they're interested.
Mostly I've seen more than a couple of times people saying they couldn't find it ect. Mostly, just a location that's easier to find. I actually got lost wen ivamendown and nearly missed r due to the ridge being closed. That was followignthe instructions. We don't have the number we had years ago so I want to assure as many people attending as possible
Nothing I'm trying to organize the event, if I'm there, I'd be glad to host. If not, then sure to ahead or in any case if you want go ahead. And again no offence, but wasn't there a problem with the event?
Good to see you back btw Smile
Again I really think you're completely wrong about that. You can get there in like 10 minutes from Bakers Street station. Even with the bridge it was just a little detour. Also the bridge is fixed now so there's no problem. Also who are these people? I've been a part of the London community for years and never have I heard of people getting lost....

Yes I hosted one event where there was some problems. If I actually run a tourney or take part in one then i'll be willing to give my number to people via PM. That wasn't the beydays event though. The one with problems was my first tourney I ran. Beydays went off without any problems.
In any case, considering all the cirumstances, I do not know why you all could not work together and all.
(Aug. 02, 2014  4:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: In any case, considering all the cirumstances, I do not know why you all could not work together and all.

I never said we couldn't I was mainly just curious on how many tourneys he had hosted since I never kept track at all of the tourneys in the North of England. Also who are the promo cards you mentioned in the old thread going to?
Poseidon requested the Promo Cards.
Okay so i've talked to Hell Kid and he says he would prefer a Zero G tourney but even if it was a BB-10 tourney he would most likely "pop by". He thinks Pokeblader would be interested but he is on holiday atm. He also said he'd talk to the other people he knows that used to frequent the tourneys. Balance Blader is going to contact Enzoxs for me. So some progress there.
(Aug. 02, 2014  4:49 PM)Ultra Wrote: Okay so i've talked to Hell Kid and he says he would prefer a Zero G tourney but even if it was a BB-10 tourney he would most likely "pop by". He thinks Pokeblader would be interested but he is on holiday atm. He also said he'd talk to the other people he knows that used to frequent the tourneys. Balance Blader is going to contact Enzoxs for me. So some progress there.

AHHH YES!!!! This is great news some progress yes this is great, i would prefer a bb-10 tournament but i wouldn't any, to be honest, i would just be grateful for a tournament,

anyways what are Promo Cards???

Regents Park, Bandstand is good for a location as thats where people would most likely be used too as other tournaments have taken place there.

i will also be uploading a video about this on my Youtube Channel which has a reasonable size Fanbase of about 582 subscribers

My Channel: Avengerblader

so how many attendees do we have so far???

Nice to see you take the initiative to revive the UK.
On another note; wouldn't that be sweet to see the #1 Beyblader on the WBO stop by. Hah.
Literally as soon as I come back from holiday I'll update this thing. It's hard to get wifi ect,
Hey guys, glad to see the revival is underway. I'm moving to London start of October, so I'll now be able to attend almost all tournaments and events as well as host a few.
I'm up for a tournament/meetup in October and later. I can bring some standard equipment and stuff for the Regents Park venue, though I believe once things get going, we can migrate to a better venue (indoors hopefully).

_Avenger_ Promo cards are paper cards with the WBO logo and the website address on it. It serves as a sort of advertisement for new members. We distribute them to new members and interested people.