[London, UK] London Revival Thread

Poll: Where should it take place?

Regents park
75.76%
Somewhere else; post suggestions
24.24%
Total: 100% 33 vote(s)
Errr I will as soon as I come back from holiday it's EXTREAMLY hard to go through this all and even postings a pain
Sorry mate, there's no pressure to do it, take your time. I will go through the thread later and make the list that you can then copy and paste in the OP.
Oh no didn't mean to sound rude man, its just a pain to do it of my phone.
You'll have my full co operation after Friday. I'll be responding to all the PMD regarding this aswell
Wow, I'm in the same sorta situation. I'm at a course in London right now and I'm without a laptop. I know how you feel having to write posts on a phone. I've decided to write up a full tournament proposal assuming we have enough people when I get home on Saturday. I'll PM it to certain individuals this weekend. I am again assuming that we want a proper tournament rather than a meetup/trial tourney?
At this point, I think anything would do, so long as we can establish a suitable meet-up point and time as well as familiarise ourselves with the new location. I don't think we ought to be too hungry for battle points if there are only going to be so many of us, haha.
I know this isn't really my country, but I just wanted to help out. Here's a bunch of people you guys should PM for your tournaments, and sorry if you PM'd them already:

http://worldbeyblade.org/User-The-Beymaster
http://worldbeyblade.org/User-Ahmed
http://worldbeyblade.org/User-Phantom-Blader
http://worldbeyblade.org/User-BIGBANG--64481

There were a lot of bladers who were online in June, but haven't visited since. Also, for the list above, I'm not sure if they actually go to events, I just happened to find their usernames and that they are from the UK.

Here is a list of people in the UK who are currently interested in a tournament now or for a future date:

Poseidon
Ultra
Saisei
Manicben
Hakumen
_Avenger_
Raygen
xHB SAUCEx
LimiTTrickster
Ryuzaki ?
BlazonBlast
DarkFlare
Hell Kid ?

You guys already have a bunch of people! That's what I found from the 3 pages of this thread, and the last few pages of the other thread. I'm pretty sure you guys know even more people, so that could help as well. Hope this helped you guys!
(Aug. 06, 2014  11:11 PM)Saisei Wrote: At this point, I think anything would do, so long as we can establish a suitable meet-up point and time as well as familiarise ourselves with the new location. I don't think we ought to be too hungry for battle points if there are only going to be so many of us, haha.

I completely disagree. A tournament is a much better option and I see no reason why we should have a new location instead of using the place everyone is familiar with... Also i'm not paying X amount (which isn't a low amount btw) to get into London just for a meetup.
Again why? It seems you're the only one who really supports anywhere other than regent's park...
Firstly, LMAO, thanks very much for your help. We appreciate the help despite you not being a UK blader.

As for location, we should definitely go for Regents Park. No poo t in changing it now, we can decide to relocate at a much later date. Lets keep it simple for now.

I agree with Ultra, we should make this a tournament abd with the list of names, the proposal process will be underway shortly. I shall do it this evening. I'll keep us updated.
Okay I'm in, although I am more interested in a zero-g tourney considering we hardly had any. Plus they're crazier and ultimately more fun aha!
Cool, depends on how many stadia we can get but we should be good.
Any chance ou can spread the wot about the tournament?
Well I have a few friends who are kinda interested, but I'll wait to see for definite.
Cheers man Smile
So how many stadia we got? Considering he numbers I think 2 would be enough. This is from the top of my head btw.
I know ultra has a zero g stadium and I could go pick one up. Beyhyperkiller has one also, ill message him.
Yeah I think most people will want a zero g anyway so that's cool
I need to buy some zero G haha!
Look guys, this is great we have enough people to start a tournament, which is great and we have the top Ranked WBO memeber attending this should be AWESOME!!!

anyways i believe we should just stick to the location being Regents Park, Bandstand so that it is more convenient for all bladers,

Ok now we have to sort out a date, for this tournament, i am available ANY time so its doesn't bother me Smile preferably on saturdays or during the week just not Sunday's.
Any suggestion on a Date???

So i will be Uploading a video about this on my channel Avengerblader later today just raise awareness and my fanbase is fairly reasonable size

My Youtube Channel: AvengerBlader

Anything i could do too help this Tournament get set up i'll be happy too help Smile

I also have a BB-10 stadium which i can bring along to the tournament, and i dont mind zero g but i just prefer BB-10

[Image: my%2Bprofile.png]
I just assumed more would prefer zero G...
Can people post f they prefer bb10, be easier to see what people want. Or mate two tournaments on a day?
Hi Guys I have a zero g attack stadium and a couple of bb10's so I'm down for what ever just gimme a shout!
(Aug. 07, 2014  7:33 PM)xHB SAUCEx Wrote: Hi Guys I have a zero g attack stadium and a couple of bb10's so I'm down for what ever just gimme a shout!

sounds great, how about we have two in one day Smile i like the sound of that, i really dont mind but prefer BB-10

anyways any thoughts about a date?

so is there any idea for a date?
(Aug. 07, 2014  7:58 PM)Hakumen Wrote: so is there any idea for a date?

Well i dont mind any date just preferably on a saturday

Everyone put the days you're free on doodle; makes it easier to come up with a date
Uh two formats in one day won't really work unless you want to be in that park for like 5 hours.
With the numbers, I doubt the tourneys will take that long, but I guess you'd know better. Anyway post what you guys think I guess zero G, bb10 or both