[London, UK] London Revival Thread

Poll: Where should it take place?

Regents park
75.76%
Somewhere else; post suggestions
24.24%
Total: 100% 33 vote(s)
Man, where were all these beautiful people in 2013-2014 hah.

According to the Doodle, the best date would be Saturday, September 27th. Saisei did not put it as an availability, but I contacted him about it and he told me he would be a "maybe" for dates in September, in comparison to being fully confirmed in August. Therefore, he could still come if we cross our fingers.
Looks like were getting ourselves a tournament guys

August 23rd sounds good for me, as from doodle that seems like a good day for it

Maybe we should just stick with MFB so its simple and a way to kick of the Revival of the London Scene, and yeah maybe later on we could have Zero G tournament in October or something

OK so did you want me too bring my BB-10???
because i don't really mind bringing it just so that we have more than enough stadiums just in case anything was to happen

ManicBen let us know when you have sent the Proposal for the Tournament ok Smile

I'm Definitely coming no matter what Saturday it is Tongue_out

[Image: my%2Bprofile.png]
It kinda depends on Manicben though doesn't it because he said he wanted to host in August? I know that the doodle says he will be back by the 27th September though.

Some of them came back solely because I message them on facebook.
Lets just go with the 23rd of August because of Doodle

[Image: my%2Bprofile.png]
A lot of people haven't filled out the doodle yet anyway. I think an early date may do okay, just wait out a little longer I guess.
There's no point in me filling out the doodle anyway, since the chances are I won't be able to attend unless I'm actually in London, although I haven't confirmed a date yet.
...Well done then, I guess Ultra
It's great to see London trying to have another tournament here is an updated list of people that are interested. I will update this list soon.
Poseidon
Ultra
Saisei
Manicben
Hakumen
_Avenger_
Raygen
xHB SAUCEx
LimiTTrickster
Ryuzaki ?
BlazonBlast
DarkFlare
Hell Kid
BeyHyperK!LLeR
noRktreSS
Enzoxs
Blitz?
I've already updated the list in the OP haha, may have missed a few people out however...
Thanks though Smile
(Aug. 09, 2014  10:19 PM)Poseidon Wrote: I've already updated the list in the OP haha, may have missed a few people out however...
Thanks though Smile

Oh okay if you need any help ask me Smile
It's Enzoxs not Enzoks. You spelt his name wrong in the OP...
I should be available for both of those dates, but i was thinking maybe for the first tournament back in London for a long time it may work out better to make it a later date for a bigger turnout. However some people may think otherwise, so it's just a suggestion.
Sorry Enzoxs Smile
I think if we can get enough for a tournament on the 23/30 around these days, there is no reason in not doing so. Numbers would probably just build on up from then anyway.
23rd Of August would be a great date
I personally think we should say that is the date for now and we shouldn't keep changing the date because one person can't make it that day, i they can't make it that day, they can't make it that day
_________________________________________________________________________________

Anyways someone give a full update about the tournament at the moment for me please
_________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: IMG_0403.GIF]
I think ManiacBen is writing a proposal, all we really need it people to say on this thread that they can definitely make it on the 23 which I believe also is the est date to do with the holidays and the general consensus on the Doodle.
The proposal is now done and dusted. Only sections I missed out where the amazing intro I have planned, as well as the directions to the bandstand as our old maps are gone. If anyone could help out with the directions stuff, that would be awesome (don't copy paste ControL_'s guide, its not very clear and concise). I have mentioned taking tube or bus to Baker Street and that is all.

I'll keep us updated with the process. We currently have 6 confirmed attendees:

Manicben
Ultra
Saisei
Enzoxs
_Avenger_
Balance Blader

If any more wish to speak up, please do.
Great title man!
Yeah if I am going I'll have to confirm very close to the date.
You have up to the actual day to confirm a place. Remember, turning up may get you a spot as I will have some empty slots, but spaces are not guaranteed unless you confirm a place.

Now to my graphic editing skills and inspirational speeches... This will take some time... And the podcast needs to be edited and another one recorded to promote this... Well, commitment to the community! Grin
Thats good ManicBen but how do i get to view the event proposal????

OK! so do you guys need any help with anything for the tournament????
I can bring a BB-10 If needed Smile

(Aug. 11, 2014  7:12 PM)_Avenger_ Wrote: Thats good ManicBen but how do i get to view the event proposal????

Only Manicben(the tournament organizer) and the Committee can view it.
(Aug. 11, 2014  7:31 PM)UltimateOrion Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2014  7:12 PM)_Avenger_ Wrote: Thats good ManicBen but how do i get to view the event proposal????

Only Manicben(the tournament organizer) and the Committee can view it.

thanks maan, i understand

Just in case, I'd like anyone who can bring BB-10s (and Zero-G stadiums for play before and between matches for the funs) to bring them along.
Yoo, good to see the proposal is done! I should be able to make it, i'm supposed to be coming back from holiday on the 22nd however it could change. Unconfirmed for now. Tongue_out_wink
I will be bringing a BB-10 To the tournament so no need to worry ManicBen Smile

Will this tournament be in standard or limited format?
Standard. The UK never did limited tourneys (it wasn't really around properly when they were running).