Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jun. 16, 2016  1:39 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2016  3:36 PM)Plasticgen Wrote: Anyone know where I can get cheap priced takara plastics also .. Takara Zeus on ebey he's so expensive how comes?

Try Yahoo Auctions Japan.
eBay is not the place to buy solo plastics or HMS.
The only thing you should look for on eBay are lots of used beyblades. That's the best chance to find hidden gold. Like a Dragoon MS lopped in 70 fakes for $26.

True but I wanted them nib and I don't seem to get along with the yap auctions I never know if it's safe to use credit card like with buyee it also charges you for each time you bid I read somewhere
We all use Buyee or other services though. They are extremely safe, you do not have to worry about that. And no, they do not charge per bid at all, only on the overall amount if you win the auction.
(Jun. 16, 2016  4:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote: We all use Buyee or other services though. They are extremely safe, you do not have to worry about that. And no, they do not charge per bid at all, only on the overall amount if you win the auction.

Okay I'll take your word for it and try lol one more question do you know how much the 6 dragoons went for like a day ago on jap auction?
My budget is skinny these days so I try not to look at auctions too much in order not to be tempted unfortunately hah.
(Jun. 16, 2016  1:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2016  1:00 AM)Rakaon Wrote: Hi all! I haven't been very active here other than lurking and the main reason for that is part of my question, How should I go about getting into burst?Do I start pre-dual layer or Dual layer,Etc. And also, How should one go about getting others into Beyblade. You see i'm in North California and the scene here is well,pretty dead. While there is a lot of South California meetups,They are too far for me to justify going to, So i'd like to get people around me interested and make a tournament for North California people. Thanks for the help!

There are top-tier parts both since Victory Valkyrie .B.V and before it. You should look at the "What to buy in Beyblade Burst" topic but also, as I mentioned to the person above, you should use the Purchase Consultation thread as well hah.

As for tournaments though, it is so sad because there are so many Bladers registered on the BeyMap near San Francisco. You should try sending them a private message, surely a few of them are still interested.

Thanks for the advice!I'll message some of them this weekend,and in what section of the forums can i find the what to buy? I very roughly know that pre-dual is what is currently used in tournaments, When do you think the switch will be made over to Dual Layer?
(Jun. 16, 2016  5:10 AM)Rakaon Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2016  1:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2016  1:00 AM)Rakaon Wrote: Hi all! I haven't been very active here other than lurking and the main reason for that is part of my question, How should I go about getting into burst?Do I start pre-dual layer or Dual layer,Etc. And also, How should one go about getting others into Beyblade. You see i'm in North California and the scene here is well,pretty dead. While there is a lot of South California meetups,They are too far for me to justify going to, So i'd like to get people around me interested and make a tournament for North California people. Thanks for the help!

There are top-tier parts both since Victory Valkyrie .B.V and before it. You should look at the "What to buy in Beyblade Burst" topic but also, as I mentioned to the person above, you should use the Purchase Consultation thread as well hah.

As for tournaments though, it is so sad because there are so many Bladers registered on the BeyMap near San Francisco. You should try sending them a private message, surely a few of them are still interested.

Thanks for the advice!I'll message some of them this weekend,and in what section of the forums can i find the what to buy? I very roughly know that pre-dual is what is currently used in tournaments, When do you think the switch will be made over to Dual Layer?

Whenever a good Dual Layer gets released haha (D2 and K2 have been showing some signs though). Most of them are too wide/fragile/ or have bad teeth. You typically see the disks/Drivers used from them more often though, like Revolve or Orbit.
Why do people at tournaments use ripcord launchers over string launchers? I've seen various tournament coverage and I always see more Ripcord over string, wondering if it's because String Launchers aren't always easily accessible or what.
(Jun. 16, 2016  5:19 AM)Marsol123 Wrote: Why do people at tournaments use ripcord launchers over string launchers? I've seen various tournament coverage and I always see more Ripcord over string, wondering if it's because String Launchers aren't always easily accessible or what.

The Long Winder has proven to be more reliable and grants a lot more launching power compared to the Burst Bey Launcher.
(Jun. 16, 2016  5:22 AM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2016  5:19 AM)Marsol123 Wrote: Why do people at tournaments use ripcord launchers over string launchers? I've seen various tournament coverage and I always see more Ripcord over string, wondering if it's because String Launchers aren't always easily accessible or what.

The Long Winder has proven to be more reliable and grants a lot more launching power compared to the Burst Bey Launcher.

What about in standard? I should've been more specific, I figured that much for Burst haha
(Jun. 16, 2016  6:18 AM)Marsol123 Wrote:

What about in standard? I should've been more specific, I figured that much for Burst haha

Oh, in MFB the Beylauncher should be the preferred choice. The Light Launchers are some hot garbage IMO
(Jun. 16, 2016  6:18 AM)Marsol123 Wrote:

Light launchers are more commonly used because they are easy to come by and cheap. And they aren't that bad if you use a long winder from plastics Dragoon or i believe that one pre-HWS triple pack that comes with Libra.
btw did MFB ever had longer winder then normal one?
(Jun. 16, 2016  7:36 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: btw did MFB ever had longer winder then normal one?
depending on which manufacturer you're talking about. but if it's TT or 3 of em' the TT LL 1 has the longest ripcord. disregarding the dragon winder ofcourse.
(Jun. 16, 2016  7:59 AM)Fraydo Frais Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2016  7:36 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: btw did MFB ever had longer winder then normal one?
depending on which manufacturer you're talking about. but if it's TT or 3 of em' the TT LL 1 has the longest ripcord. disregarding the dragon winder ofcourse.

wow in what starter/booster/set those 3 comes in also what do you mean by TT LL?
(Jun. 16, 2016  8:17 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2016  7:59 AM)Fraydo Frais Wrote:

wow in what starter/booster/set those 3 comes in also what do you mean by TT LL?
uhm, i mean, the 3 manufacturers, not 3 ripcords/winders. i'm saying that if you mean only Takara Tomy's winders or with Hasbro and Sonokong's variations. with TT LL, I mean Takara Tomy Light Launcher 1. It comes with starter packs all the way into the Pre-Hybrid Wheel Era to the Galaxy Pegasus Era. Though it changed midterm of GP Era.
(Jun. 16, 2016  8:20 AM)Fraydo Frais Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2016  8:17 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2016  7:59 AM)Fraydo Frais Wrote: depending on which manufacturer you're talking about. but if it's TT or 3 of em' the TT LL 1 has the longest ripcord. disregarding the dragon winder ofcourse.

uhm, i mean, the 3 manufacturers, not 3 ripcords/winders. i'm saying that if you mean only Takara Tomy's winders or with Hasbro and Sonokong's variations. with TT LL, I mean Takara Tomy Light Launcher 1. It comes with starter packs all the way into the Pre-Hybrid Wheel Era to the Galaxy Pegasus Era. Though it changed midterm of GP Era.

lol i thought there's a longer winder made by TT then normal you get with starters

anyways thanks for reply
how many mfb grip extensions can you have on a grip legally?
So, I'm looking to buy some Burst Blades after I sell my monitor for a few $$$.

What beys should I get that are good for "fighting" each other??? (I wanna get one of the "Valkyrie" beys and another attacker, perhaps Wyvern for the launcher)

What launchers should I get? Also, does a Burst launcher work with a normal bey (MFB?) (Same with launcher holder thingers)

One last question... Should I get a random booster '3'

Will the Burst Bey's work fine in a normal stadium (Like the BB-46 Stadium I have?)
(Jun. 16, 2016  8:49 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: how many mfb grip extensions can you have on a grip legally?
It should be only one. Since having two or more can be classified as a modification.
(Jun. 16, 2016  9:04 AM)KurbiiSaurus Wrote: So, I'm looking to buy some Burst Blades after I sell my monitor for a few $$$.

What beys should I get that are good for "fighting" each other??? (I wanna get one of the "Valkyrie" beys and another attacker, perhaps Wyvern for the launcher)

What launchers should I get? Also, does a Burst launcher work with a normal bey (MFB?) (Same with launcher holder thingers)

One last question... Should I get a random booster '3'

Will the Burst Bey's work fine in a normal stadium (Like the BB-46 Stadium I have?)

For Attack types, you want Valkyrie and Xcalibur mainly.

You want to get a long winder launcher. And no they don't These beyblades and launchers are completely incompatible with the other gens.

I can't say, since we don't know the exact combos or how this Y driver performs, but a lot of the Disks seem usable.

Not really. Attack fails in a BB-46 and will self K.O. frequently. And while there are only slight differences between the Burst stadium and a BB-46, it would just be better to buy one for your personal safety. (Otherwise, may I introduce you to the Beyblade Related Injuries thread?)
Does the Excalibur come with a String-Launcher in the Starter?? And which Valkyrie should I get??

EDIT: I might get a stamina bey, just so most battles are equal.
(Jun. 17, 2016  1:20 AM)KurbiiSaurus Wrote: Does the Excalibur come with a String-Launcher in the Starter?? And which Valkyrie should I get??

Yes, the Starter has a translucid yellow BeyLauncher.

All Valkyries are the same Layer-wise, and some better options with more interesting Disks and Drivers are probably too expensive, so just get the regular Valkyrie Wing Accel or the Booster, Valkyrie Spread Survive.
Could someone link me to the beywiki release and parts page and the weight disk identification chart? My browser crapped out on me and I lost the links, which is extra bad because everything is impossible to find on there since the merger.
(Jun. 17, 2016  1:55 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: Could someone link me to the beywiki release and parts page and the weight disk identification chart? My browser crapped out on me and I lost the links, which is extra bad because everything is impossible to find on there since the merger.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...Parts_List

https://thinkblargh.files.wordpress.com/...guide2.jpg
Another question, do any american bladers know if the Galaxy Pegasus Legends comes with stickers?