Ask a question, get an answer! #2

There's no difference except packaging I think takara comes with a Beylauncher L if the metro is nib
(Jun. 13, 2016  7:59 AM)MJ99TCGGaming Wrote: There's no difference except packaging I think takara comes with a Beylauncher L if the metro is nib
There is a big difference on weight and design. IIRC the rubber they use has different textures and hardness. And yes Takara Tomy's Meteo L Drago does come with a BeyLauncher L, while the Hasbro one comes with a Left Spin Ripcord Launcher.
(Jun. 13, 2016  7:32 PM)TakaraMaster Wrote: how do i plan a event?

Make sure to read the Event Guide and the Rulebook first of all, but after that, just see who else is interested, try to gather at least seven confirmed participants including yourself with the thread dedicated to your region in the WBO General forum, and then determine a date and location based on what would work for most or all people. Once you have that, submit an Event Proposal and I will just review your knowledge.
(Jun. 13, 2016  5:21 PM)Fraydo Frais Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2016  7:59 AM)MJ99TCGGaming Wrote: There's no difference except packaging I think takara comes with a Beylauncher L if the metro is nib
There is a big difference on weight and design. IIRC the rubber they use has different textures and hardness. And yes Takara Tomy's Meteo L Drago does come with a BeyLauncher L, while the Hasbro one comes with a Left Spin Ripcord Launcher.

Yeah, so which is more durable and which is better at spin stealing
Hey guys I haven't posted in a while but I'm wondering if you guys have any go to ebay sellers that you get your product from? If so could you guys give me the sellers' names? thx guys! Smile
Do Hades really have better stamina then Cancer?

edit:- by Hades, I mean Fusion Hades' Energy/Clear Wheel/Ring
(Jun. 14, 2016  5:33 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Do Hades really have better stamina then Cancer?

edit:- by Hades, I mean Fusion Hades' Energy/Clear Wheel/Ring
It depends on the setup you're using. Weight distribution is also a thing to consider when you're making stamina types.IIRC It seems that Hades is more balanced in design hence Weight distribution is more balanced.
is there a difference bet. hasbro and takara tomy isnt tomy heavier
(Jun. 14, 2016  6:21 AM)kw107 Wrote: is there a difference bet. hasbro and takara tomy isnt tomy heavier

Depends on what parts you are talking about, there are slight mold differences in performance tips and some other parts, because Hasbro made them more durable, and major ones, where Hasbro forewent the 4D system and fused the fusion wheels into carpy hollowed out versions of themselves. Aside from that, the molds are pretty much the same in weight.
how much should amaterios aero assult cost now, both the original and black recolour?
any chance hasbro and south korea (forgot company name) might release it?
Dark Amaterios usually go $55 and regular amaterios at a bit a higher price. Maybe approximately $65. I've sold one for $75 in the past.
Really? I am sure I saw them for less on Yahoo! Japan Auctions.
(Jun. 14, 2016  2:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Really? I am sure I saw them for less on Yahoo! Japan Auctions.
Usually the pieces goes around 1.200 yen or a bit less but if using zenmarket it not really worth it. You're adding the 300 yen fee and 284-500 yen for shipping. it always best to either try win it under 6k yen or buy out. I think i saw a buy out for 5000 yen recently.
Anyone know where I can get cheap priced takara plastics also .. Takara Zeus on ebey he's so expensive how comes?
i'm using an iphone 5C
when i plug my beylogger in and press accept
a window pops up, where a button says OK.

i'm not too sure what's going on, please help
(Jun. 14, 2016  3:36 PM)Plasticgen Wrote: Anyone know where I can get cheap priced takara plastics also .. Takara Zeus on ebey he's so expensive how comes?

Zeus was the last plastic beyblade released and, by that time, HMS was already beginning to take over. This means that fewer copies of Zeus were purchased and so fewer were produced. Combine that with the fact that both its sub-AR and spin gear are competetively viable (albeit the former not in its intended use) and it has become quite in demand.
Note: The good spin gear is the red one available on the TT version. Hasbro versions therefore cost about $30 less.
Are the 3 pack attack/balance and defense/stam packs good? And should i get them and why? (burst for which series im talking about)
(Jun. 15, 2016  11:22 PM)DeGrono Wrote: Are the 3 pack attack/balance and defense/stam packs good? And should i get them and why? (burst for which series im talking about)

You should ask this in the Purchase Consultation topic, but overall, for an average of one good Layer, one or two good Drivers and one good Disk, and a Long Winder that has been released separately now, I really do not think that purchasing those sets is a good idea personally.
Hi all! I haven't been very active here other than lurking and the main reason for that is part of my question, How should I go about getting into burst?Do I start pre-dual layer or Dual layer,Etc. And also, How should one go about getting others into Beyblade. You see i'm in North California and the scene here is well,pretty dead. While there is a lot of South California meetups,They are too far for me to justify going to, So i'd like to get people around me interested and make a tournament for North California people. Thanks for the help!
(Jun. 16, 2016  1:00 AM)Rakaon Wrote: Hi all! I haven't been very active here other than lurking and the main reason for that is part of my question, How should I go about getting into burst?Do I start pre-dual layer or Dual layer,Etc. And also, How should one go about getting others into Beyblade. You see i'm in North California and the scene here is well,pretty dead. While there is a lot of South California meetups,They are too far for me to justify going to, So i'd like to get people around me interested and make a tournament for North California people. Thanks for the help!

There are top-tier parts both since Victory Valkyrie .B.V and before it. You should look at the "What to buy in Beyblade Burst" topic but also, as I mentioned to the person above, you should use the Purchase Consultation thread as well hah.

As for tournaments though, it is so sad because there are so many Bladers registered on the BeyMap near San Francisco. You should try sending them a private message, surely a few of them are still interested.
how much should the full collection, of beyblade burst random booster vol. 2 cost?
Right now probably one hundred dollars already? At least 7000 yen.
(Jun. 14, 2016  3:36 PM)Plasticgen Wrote: Anyone know where I can get cheap priced takara plastics also .. Takara Zeus on ebey he's so expensive how comes?

Try Yahoo Auctions Japan.
eBay is not the place to buy solo plastics or HMS.
The only thing you should look for on eBay are lots of used beyblades. That's the best chance to find hidden gold. Like a Dragoon MS lopped in 70 fakes for $26.