Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Are Beyblades allowed in cabin luggage?
how much do NIB L-Drago Gardian [Takara] cost?

my friend just got 1 and he want to sell it so I'm helping him in shipping and all so I want to know what correct price will be so
What´s the difference between the S and F Series in the Plastic Gen?
(Jun. 11, 2016  12:42 PM)Daman Wrote: Are Beyblades allowed in cabin luggage?

Yes, of course. If you're implying about luggage to use for planes, yeah! Beyblades are allowed. I've brought them with me a couple of times when traveling.
(Jun. 11, 2016  2:46 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:

Yes, of course. If you're implying about luggage to use for planes, yeah! Beyblades are allowed. I've brought them with me a couple of times when traveling.

Thanks!
Grin

But...
Did the airport authorities question you about them?
That's because I'm gonna carry my entire collection along with me.
Tongue_out
(Jun. 11, 2016  2:51 PM)Daman Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2016  2:46 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:

Thanks!
Grin

But...
Tongue_out

No, not at all! I brought mine in a small bookbag with me and as they scanned it, nothing. As long as what you're bringing isn't harmful or anything. If they do question you, just say "Oh it's just spinning tops. Sure, THAT'S dangerous" and just leave laughing. XD
But seriously, you'll be fine! Cute Have fun on your trip. Grin
(Jun. 11, 2016  2:56 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2016  2:51 PM)Daman Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2016  2:46 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Yes, of course. If you're implying about luggage to use for planes, yeah! Beyblades are allowed. I've brought them with me a couple of times when traveling.

Thanks!
Grin

But...
Tongue_out

No, not at all! I brought mine in a small bookbag with me and as they scanned it, nothing. As long as what you're bringing isn't harmful or anything. If they do question you, just say "Oh it's just spinning tops. Sure, THAT'S dangerous" and just leave laughing. XD

Thanks a ton!
That had got me worried!
:3
(Jun. 11, 2016  2:51 PM)Daman Wrote: But...
Tongue_out

I had my plastics and Burst with me while I traveld to Toronto for Anime North. To put it nicely i was searched in every single airport hah.
(Jun. 11, 2016  3:31 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2016  2:51 PM)Daman Wrote: Yes, of course. If you're implying about luggage to use for planes, yeah! Beyblades are allowed. I've brought them with me a couple of times when traveling.

Thanks!
Grin

But...
Tongue_out

I had my plastics and Burst with me while I traveld to Toronto for Anime North. To put it nicely i was searched in every single airport hah.
[/quote]

Whoa!
Unhappy

I guess I'll just check them in, haha!
Grin
(Jun. 11, 2016  3:28 PM)Daman Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2016  2:56 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2016  2:51 PM)Daman Wrote: Thanks!
Grin

But...
Tongue_out

Thanks a ton!
That had got me worried!
:3

Np! And lol! Smile

(Jun. 11, 2016  3:31 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2016  2:51 PM)Daman Wrote: Yes, of course. If you're implying about luggage to use for planes, yeah! Beyblades are allowed. I've brought them with me a couple of times when traveling.

Thanks!
Grin

But...
Tongue_out

[/quote]

Oh damn.. :I that sucks bad. ;_;
(Jun. 11, 2016  2:29 PM)Zera Wrote: What´s the difference between the S and F Series in the Plastic Gen?

@[Zera], structurally, there is none. There might have been more Spin Gear shafts with the main Beyblades during the F series, but that series didn't introduce anything new as far as layers of customization go. Keep in mind with that statement that Blade Base gimmicks in Plastics were rarely as streamlined as they were in Metal Fight, where it's technically possible to swap the disks on BD145, E230 and many other Tracks, because the flip gimmick never really changed (edit: That was not entirely fair, there are few flip gimmick molds, but they're often repeated).

Going forward, you'll have better luck with those questions in the Plastics Q&A Thread.
(Jun. 11, 2016  4:51 PM)Nocto Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2016  2:29 PM)Zera Wrote: What´s the difference between the S and F Series in the Plastic Gen?

@[Zera], structurally, there is none. There might have been more Spin Gear shafts with the main Beyblades during the F series, but that series didn't introduce anything new as far as layers of customization go. Keep in mind with that statement that Blade Base gimmicks in Plastics were rarely as streamlined as they were in Metal Fight, where it's technically possible to swap the disks on BD145, E230 and many other Tracks, because the flip gimmick never really changed (edit: That was not entirely fair, there are few flip gimmick molds, but they're often repeated).

Going forward, you'll have better luck with those questions in the Plastics Q&A Thread.

Ok. Thank you. Smile
(Jun. 11, 2016  2:16 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: how much do NIB L-Drago Gardian [Takara] cost?

my friend just got 1 and he want to sell it so I'm helping him in shipping and all so I want to know what correct price will be so

can anyone reply me lol

i really want to decide before 18th event lol
(Jun. 11, 2016  5:20 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2016  2:16 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: how much do NIB L-Drago Gardian [Takara] cost?

can anyone reply me lol

i really want to decide before 18th event lol

In my opinion, no more than twenty dollars. Even if it was part of a set that is now rare, it is not the most prized Beyblade out of it, which is Duo Uranus.
What's the best launcher ignoreing rev up
(Jun. 12, 2016  3:59 AM)kw107 Wrote: What's the best launched ignoreing rev up

The BeyLauncher for sure. The Rev-Up Launcher is as strong, but malfunctions too regularly to be reliable in a tournament context, so the BeyLauncher is always prefered.
when i use a mobile defense combo for burst , should i:
do a sliding shoot
make it stall

since valkyrie's teeth wear down quickly and V2 can break
are there any alternatives besides xcalibur.

anyone know how evileye performs?
I don't think there's too many options in terms of attack, but I think Amaterios is a possible alternative.

As for mobile defense, I'm not entirely sure, so I won't attempt to answer.

I believe there was no use found for Evileye.
(Jun. 12, 2016  8:12 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: when i use a mobile defense combo, should i:
do a sliding shoot
make it stall

Depend on whats your combo and which spin opponent you facing. You should do Bank [don't tilt launcher much. we are aimming to dodge same spin attack]. against left spin you should mostly avoid as they may not able to os left spin attacker, but if you still if you attached bey to launcher already. try to push them out of stadium by tornado stadlling

I think Excaliber is best after valkyrie but if both can't be your option. try using Minoboros
(Jun. 12, 2016  8:26 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2016  8:12 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: when i use a mobile defense combo, should i:
do a sliding shoot
make it stall

Depend on whats your combo and which spin opponent you facing. You should do Bank [don't tilt launcher much. we are aimming to dodge same spin attack]. against left spin you should mostly avoid as they may not able to os left spin attacker, but if you still if you attached bey to launcher already. try to push them out of stadium by tornado stadlling

I think Excaliber is best after valkyrie but if both can't be your option. try using Minoboros
i should have mentioned i'm asking about burst i'l change my post
(Jun. 12, 2016  8:38 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2016  8:26 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
do a sliding shoot
make it stall

i should have mentioned i'm asking about burst i'l change my post

with defence types like _S/GZ. Bank [Not Deep] against all attackers.
with Defence Types like _S/GX. Slide Shot with full force
i was wondering if the random layer collection Vol. 1 was still in production.
(Jun. 13, 2016  2:54 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: i was wondering if the random layer collection Vol. 1 was still in production.

Hm, I am definitely less familiar with production at TAKARA-TOMY A.R.T.S. compared to the main company and the main toyline, but in my opinion it definitely still is, but not for long. All the capsules are in gashapon machines though, most likely.
No way is Vol. 1 still in production. So expensive on the secondary market now.
Is legends ml drago better than TT ml drago? I know that the whole package is more worth it for TT but I mean the performance of the actual top.