Ask a question, get an answer! #2

-for stamina beyblade's is it better to have a lower centre of gravity?
-i usually use track the track d125 or s130 for stamina.

-what track and bottom combo can beat RDF, with spin stealing.
-i've messing around with killer dragooon _______ _______ for a while but it's quite a pain to beat RDF combo's with spin stealing.
-tried:
SA165 SD/WD/EWD/AS/CF
D125 GF (probobaly the most consistent one i've tried)
-i've been using duo cancer SP230 RDF as the opponent.
(May. 19, 2016  10:18 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: -for stamina beyblade's is it better to have a lower centre of gravity?
-i usually use track the track d125 or s130 for stamina.

Technically, just for precessing you would want a lower centre of gravity. The taller you are, the harder it is to keep that top upright, or at least recover from tilting too low. But at the same time, obviously you want to avoid scraping with the stadium floor unless you use pieces that are particularly good at rolling on the floor and technically continue spinning.

With the rest, the position of the centre of gravity basically helps take hits or not, but it also depends on the opponent's height.
For winning a spin-steal battle, I would suggest B : D or SA165 (Attack) EWD, or a GF combo of some sort.

I normally prefer to stall or pick the same spin direction when facing RDF, but high-Stamina high-LAD setups will have a good shot at OSing it.

Lower center of gravity helps, but usually it's more important to consider your height matchups more than raw Stamina. Lower setups are more vulnerable to contact with their opponent, and higher ones are more unstable.
what would be the most versatile track for stamina that can set you up for any height matchups?

-i've been messing with some older wheels, i was wondering would it better to use tracks like SA165/BD145 or UW145/R145 with three sided attack wheels such as pegasis, screw, omega, lightning.
-with SA165/BD145 i have more weight, but would it be better to use the other tracks as they provide good synergy with 3 sided attack wheels.

why is EWD used for spin stealing over the other "D" bottom series?
EWD is as wide as WD, providing more balance than any other D series tip. As for the difference between the two, a good mold of EWD is better for stamina than WD is.
Is Libra from the BB-96 still competitively viable? Also, would it work to counter spin stealers with a B:D or RDF? It would seem so since it's so balanced...
Libra is banned in Limited and is more or less completely non-competitive in Standard. You could possibly win with it, but newer parts like Duo or Genbull are far superior.
How much is the shipping for 17 Beyblades from Rakuten Global?

Has Dragoon V any good parts and if yes which?
(May. 20, 2016  6:45 AM)Zera Wrote: How much is the shipping for 17 Beyblades from Rakuten Global?

I never bought that many, but it could easily be higher than fifty dollars.
(May. 20, 2016  1:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 20, 2016  6:45 AM)Zera Wrote: How much is the shipping for 17 Beyblades from Rakuten Global?

Dou you think it will be under 100$?
I hope, but seventeen is a lot, so there is no guarantee.
(May. 20, 2016  8:13 PM)Zera Wrote:
(May. 20, 2016  1:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Dou you think it will be under 100$?

Probably. It's really difficult to predict shipping costs though.
Kai-V beybrad Thank you for your help. Smile
(May. 20, 2016  6:45 AM)Zera Wrote: Has Dragoon V any good parts and if yes which?

The only valuable part of it is the Neo Left SG.
(May. 20, 2016  9:07 PM)Hato Wrote:
(May. 20, 2016  6:45 AM)Zera Wrote: Has Dragoon V any good parts and if yes which?

ok. Thank you for your answer. Smile

Where can I buy Beyblades for a cheap price? I live in Germany. I already checked Rakuten but the shipping costs seem to be very high. I also took a look at YJA but it's all in japanese and there are only a few auctions when I enter Beyblade.
(May. 20, 2016  9:25 PM)Zera Wrote:
(May. 20, 2016  9:07 PM)Hato Wrote:

ok. Thank you for your answer. Smile

Where can I buy Beyblades for a cheap price? I live in Germany. I already checked Rakuten but the shipping costs seem to be very high. I also took a look at YJA but it's all in japanese and there are only a few auctions when I enter Beyblade.

You're not going to get any answers that aren't already well-documented here in the forums. On YJ, you need to use the Japanese word ベイブレード.
which stamina bottom from the D series, has the most defensive ability?

does anyone know when the amaterios and black amaterios campaign finish.

when does the current G4 tournament end. i just want there to be more gunmetal spriggans, before i buy it, as 13000yen is insanely expensive now.

is 4000yen for black spriggan ok.
there aren't anymore black spriggans being handed out are there?
Does anybody know how the wear rates are for Valkyrie? Is there any difference between the starter and the start dash/vs set?
(May. 20, 2016  10:25 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: which stamina bottom from the D series, has the most defensive ability?

when does the current G4 tournament end. i just want there to be more gunmetal spriggans, before i buy it, as 13000yen is insanely expensive now.

I do not even remember if I am thinking of all of them, but perhaps WD?

There is no known end date for amaterios, black amaterios nor for Storm Spriggan Gunmetal Ver. There will definitely be way more of the latter soon though.

4000 yen is within the reasonable range, and yes, there are none being distributed, officially.

(May. 21, 2016  1:47 AM)SuperKirby64 Wrote: Does anybody know how the wear rates are for Valkyrie? Is there any difference between the starter and the start dash/vs set?

It depends on each Blader's use of it. There is no difference between the colours.
(May. 21, 2016  2:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote: [quote='NEET no Kami' pid='1326230' dateline='1463779523']
which stamina bottom from the D series, has the most defensive ability?

Kai-V Wrote:I do not even remember if I am thinking of all of them, but perhaps WD?
most of them has similar defence. but i think PD and EDS

idk why SD was hardest to KO on SA165
Did Hasbro eventually release 4d wheels that could change modes?
WD has the most with and will therefore impair knockback the best, while PD will do so worst due to its decreased friction. Different heights perform better with different widths of D tip for balance reasons though and D and SD tend to be the best on anything over 150.
Is 30$ a good price for a used Cyber Dragoon?
how the centre of gravity affects a Beyblade's Stamina