Ask a question, get an answer! #2

I thought so. They are cheap and from what I can see, on pictures, poor quality.
Thanks, I will stay with the quality-brands.
Why on Limited Top-Tier list have Leone on Bakushin 85RSF?

I mean why leone is best on Bakushin? Aqurio, Cancer and Bull should work same right?
(May. 10, 2016  8:30 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: Why on Limited Top-Tier list have Leone on Bakushin 85RSF?

I mean why leone is best on Bakushin? Aqurio, Cancer and Bull should work same right?

Leone fits nicely on it because of its predominantly round shape, unlike the others you listed which have more 'contact points'.
(May. 10, 2016  8:56 PM)Hato Wrote:
(May. 10, 2016  8:30 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: Why on Limited Top-Tier list have Leone on Bakushin 85RSF?

Leone fits nicely on it because of its predominantly round shape, unlike the others you listed which have more 'contact points'.

Also, although Aquario is mostly round and smooth, if you look closely, Leone matches Bakushin's shape very nicely, which helps deflect attacks and improve Stamina.
also btw

Is PHWS Quatzalcoat is good in LTD?

i heard it's good when i was around 9 year old [2009] but i don't have it so can't confirm

Spoilt-Spoiler (Click to View)
Metal System, not "pre-HWS". The Metal System existed on its own before, so it has its own name and it deserves to be called by that.

Quetzalcoatl has been tested afterwards and is apparently really not that good, so it would be bad in the Limited format, it seems. I am not even sure people would classify it as a decent alternative.
(May. 10, 2016  9:23 PM)Crusty Cake Wrote:
(May. 10, 2016  8:56 PM)Hato Wrote:

Also, although Aquario is mostly round and smooth, if you look closely, Leone matches Bakushin's shape very nicely, which helps deflect attacks and improve Stamina.

Aries could potentially be a substitute for Leone as well, if you're looking to give your combo a bit more bite in exchange for some recoil. It continues Bakushin's slope nicely, and while I haven't tried it too extensively it makes a noticeable difference against 145/B:D height Stamina combos. I still personally prefer Leone though, since I've never had too much difficulty KOing those combos anyways.

(May. 11, 2016  3:58 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Metal System, not "pre-HWS". The Metal System existed on its own before, so it has its own name and it deserves to be called by that.

Quetzalcoatl has been tested afterwards and is apparently really not that good, so it would be bad in the Limited format, it seems. I am not even sure people would classify it as a decent alternative.

Actually, from my experiences with Quetzalcoatl it is at least on par with Screw for Upper Attack/Upper Smash. I haven't posted a testing thread about it yet but I might get around to it sometime soon maybe (around the same time I write a Beywiki draft for it since it looks like I'll need some more data to convince yall Quetz is good). Here are a few formal tests I've done comparing Quetz to other relevant Attack setups.
(May. 11, 2016  4:26 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(May. 10, 2016  9:23 PM)Crusty Cake Wrote:
(May. 10, 2016  8:56 PM)Hato Wrote: Leone fits nicely on it because of its predominantly round shape, unlike the others you listed which have more 'contact points'.

Aries could potentially be a substitute for Leone as well, if you're looking to give your combo a bit more bite in exchange for some recoil. It continues Bakushin's slope nicely, and while I haven't tried it too extensively it makes a noticeable difference against 145/BGrin height Stamina combos. I still personally prefer Leone though, since I've never had too much difficulty KOing those combos anyways.

(May. 11, 2016  3:58 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Metal System, not "pre-HWS". The Metal System existed on its own before, so it has its own name and it deserves to be called by that.

Actually, from my experiences with Quetzalcoatl it is at least on par with Screw for Upper Attack/Upper Smash. I haven't posted a testing thread about it yet but I might get around to it sometime soon maybe (around the same time I write a Beywiki draft for it since it looks like I'll need some more data to convince yall Quetz is good). Here are a few formal tests I've done comparing Quetz to other relevant Attack setups.

oh same as i thought. thanks for reply

Wait a Mintue. can Bakushin Leone can KO???
(May. 11, 2016  4:26 AM)Wombat Wrote: Actually, from my experiences with Quetzalcoatl it is at least on par with Screw for Upper Attack/Upper Smash. I haven't posted a testing thread about it yet but I might get around to it sometime soon maybe (around the same time I write a Beywiki draft for it since it looks like I'll need some more data to convince yall Quetz is good). Here are a few formal tests I've done comparing Quetz to other relevant Attack setups.

OK, but even according to Crusty Cake, that would just place Quetzalcoatl as a 'decent alternative', because Screw is not that awesome... https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Lim...pid1323978
(May. 11, 2016  4:36 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: Wait a Mintue. can Bakushin Leone can KO???

Some aggressive Clear Wheels will let you KO opponents, even if your Metal Wheel isn't aggressive at all. Escolpio is usually the go-to for Clear Wheel Attack, but it can work with a lot of different CWs.

(May. 11, 2016  4:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 11, 2016  4:26 AM)Wombat Wrote: Actually, from my experiences with Quetzalcoatl it is at least on par with Screw for Upper Attack/Upper Smash. I haven't posted a testing thread about it yet but I might get around to it sometime soon maybe (around the same time I write a Beywiki draft for it since it looks like I'll need some more data to convince yall Quetz is good). Here are a few formal tests I've done comparing Quetz to other relevant Attack setups.

OK, but even according to Crusty Cake, that would just place Quetzalcoatl as a 'decent alternative', because Screw is not that awesome... https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Lim...pid1323978
There's a whole pool of Attack MWs that I'd call "potentially viable but not top tier". If Quetzalcoatl is Screw tier for Upper, and doesn't have much regular Smash, it's probably lumped in with the rest of the second-tier Wheels. However, in Wombat's tests with it, it apparently handles same-height opponents better, so it's possibly better than Screw, and may be close to top tier (Vulcan is another potential candidate for promotion, I'd say). Pegasus, Lightning, and Dark Knight combos set a pretty high bar for top-tier, though.
Was a black face ever made in MFB? I remember the black Aries from the two pack with dark wolf had one but that must be really rare and expensive now.
(May. 13, 2016  11:37 AM)Ultra Wrote: Was a black face ever made in MFB? I remember the black Aries from the two pack with dark wolf had one but that must be really rare and expensive now.

I remember there was some black Faces, if you want a non printed one, peel off the sticker for Proto Nemesis Sparks FX face or if you want a black face that was printed, there's Inferno Byxis CH120RS from the Destroyer two pack.
There are also the Caesar and L-Drago exclusive Faces from some of the BB-97 and BB-98 sets.
I meant not printed on. The only one for the Sparks FX Proto Nemesis is on Amazon for the awful price of $40ish dollars including shipping. Any other suggestions?
(May. 13, 2016  3:24 PM)Ultra Wrote: I meant not printed on. The only one for the Sparks FX Proto Nemesis is on Amazon for the awful price of $40ish dollars including shipping. Any other suggestions?

L-Drago Guardian Sparks FX, weird, the UK should still have some Sparks FX in The Entertainers unless they ran out by now, though for me, none of the black facebolt ones are there, of all of them.

LOL I hate to sound curious but what's it even for?
Which beyblade from burst has the best resistance to tooth wear/breakage? because I want to give one for each of my nephews

Thanks in advance!
(May. 13, 2016  7:34 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Which beyblade from burst has the best resistance to tooth wear/breakage? because I want to give one for each of my nephews

Thanks in advance!

All of them except Valkyrie and Deathscyther.
(May. 13, 2016  4:06 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(May. 13, 2016  3:24 PM)Ultra Wrote: I meant not printed on. The only one for the Sparks FX Proto Nemesis is on Amazon for the awful price of $40ish dollars including shipping. Any other suggestions?

L-Drago Guardian Sparks FX, weird, the UK should still have some Sparks FX in The Entertainers unless they ran out by now, though for me, none of the black facebolt ones are there, of all of them.

Haven't checked at the entertainer where I live yet but the last time I was there they only had Legends. All they've got on their ebay shop is Zero G. Basically I want to make a black Meteo L Drago.

The black clear wheel and the metal wheel comes from Meteor Shower double pack
Black LW105LF comes from the Meteo included in the Triple Battle set.

So now I just need a black facebolt.
(May. 13, 2016  7:46 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(May. 13, 2016  4:06 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:

Haven't checked at the entertainer where I live yet but the last time I was there they only had Legends. All they've got on their ebay shop is Zero G. Basically I want to make a black Meteo L Drago.

The black clear wheel and the metal wheel comes from Meteor Shower double pack
Black LW105LF comes from the Meteo included in the Triple Battle set.

So now I just need a black facebolt.

Ah I see, I'd send one of my two spares but it can't send to save my life.

I've only ever seen Wave 1 in Entertainers, and still none of the 4D ones.
Its all good now Takara released a black face in RB7.
can anyone know why Bahamadia Dragoon BD145R2F is considered as pure attack?

it seem more like anti-attack. i'm not saying due to BD145 but with correct launch, it's extremely hard to KO + it can KO attack types

i hope this is right thread to ask
There's also Kries Cygnus, if you don't want to mess with Random Boosters.
Do Takara Tomy gonna sale beyblade in Indonesia again?
Which Attack Ring is most similar to Unicorn? I first thought of Draciel V2's but the spikes are facing in the oposite direction.
Has anybody here ever tried sticking Beyblades into a carry on bag for a flight? I'm trying to fit everything I'm taking to Japan into my carry on and so far it looks like I can do it. All of the important stuff (barely) fits into my backpack and then I'm sticking the little things like my Kindle or Wacom pad into my camera bag. There's a zippered compartment on the front of the bag stretching across the whole thing, I was hoping to disassemble my Burst beys and stick the pieces into that zippered compartment.