Ask a question, get an answer! #2

It's not possible to put two Fusions' metal components together, because the parts are held in place by a series of fins on the metal side that slide into a series of holes on the rubber part.

However, you can probably take two of the rubber parts and have them held together by the Clear Wheel and the metal core, since the holes won't interfere like the fins do.
(Mar. 29, 2016  9:59 PM)Cake Wrote: It's not possible to put two Fusions' metal components together, because the parts are held in place by a series of fins on the metal side that slide into a series of holes on the rubber part.

However, you can probably take two of the rubber parts and have them held together by the Clear Wheel and the metal core, since the holes won't interfere like the fins do.

Thank you for your help. Smile
Nice. I want another one now. All rubber Fusion vs rubber and plastic Meteo L Drago Destroy sounds fun
Has the Gigars Attack Ring any use in the Meta Game?
(Mar. 30, 2016  3:14 PM)Zera Wrote: Has the Gigars Attack Ring any use in the Meta Game?

Please ask your plastics questions here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Plastic...d?page=293
unfortunately i noticed with fusion that if you tried to put two rubber parts together they wouldn't line up with the core's slots(if that's what they are called). in the wiki it doesn't show the underside of the parts so you couldn't tell where they line up and how. i thought of putting two together as well but i noticed it didn't work. sorry Uncertain
(Mar. 30, 2016  6:10 PM)royallydoomed Wrote: unfortunately i noticed with fusion that if you tried to put two rubber parts together they wouldn't line up with the core's slots(if that's what they are called). in the wiki it doesn't show the underside of the parts so you couldn't tell where they line up and how. i thought of putting two together as well but i noticed it didn't work. sorry Uncertain

no offence but you tried puting 2 rubber togather. i think you should try puting 2 Metal Frames instead.

even in Zero-G, it's impossible to create synchrom of 2 Cystal Wheel. i know it's diffrant but maybe TT got inspiraton synchrom [mode change by fliping fusion wheel] from this.
(Mar. 30, 2016  7:29 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2016  6:10 PM)royallydoomed Wrote: unfortunately i noticed with fusion that if you tried to put two rubber parts together they wouldn't line up with the core's slots(if that's what they are called). in the wiki it doesn't show the underside of the parts so you couldn't tell where they line up and how. i thought of putting two together as well but i noticed it didn't work. sorry Uncertain

no offence but you tried puting 2 rubber togather. i think you should try puting 2 Metal Frames instead.

even in Zero-G, it's impossible to create synchrom of 2 Cystal Wheel. i know it's diffrant but maybe TT got inspiraton synchrom [mode change by fliping fusion wheel] from this.

As I said in my post, the Metal Frames are not compatible.

I did forget that combining two rubber parts would require turning one 45 degrees, making it impossible to insert the Core. Thanks for pointing that out, royallydoomed!
From which country do the members of Barthez Battalion and F-Dynasty come?
(Apr. 01, 2016  7:29 PM)Zera Wrote: From which country do the members of Barthez Battalion and F-Dynasty come?

This topic is about the toys only, since that is the description of the Beyblade General forum, but most of Europe and F Sangre is from Spain specifically.
(Apr. 02, 2016  1:56 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2016  7:29 PM)Zera Wrote: From which country do the members of Barthez Battalion and F-Dynasty come?

This topic is about the toys only, since that is the description of the Beyblade General forum, but most of Europe and F Sangre is from Spain specifically.

Thank you for letting me know. Smile
sorry for dp but who would win s.s.k.u vs v.v+
(Apr. 04, 2016  9:36 PM)Swagman2106 Wrote: sorry for dp but who would win s.s.k.u vs v.v+

We don't know yet. Please wait longer before asking questions like this. When there is information available on their performance, it will be posted.
Hey guys. I need some help. I have been looking at some hms beys and I wanted to know your take on them. Also where is a good place to buy them online? Thanks
Hello there, I am planning on buying some beyblades and I have a question to ask. I know that The Light Launcher and regular winder combo sucks a lot, but from a non-competitve standpoint, how fun of an experience is the packaged launcher? Should I go and buy a string launcher instead?
(Apr. 08, 2016  3:40 AM)cosmicstriker Wrote: Hello there, I am planning on buying some beyblades and I have a question to ask. I know that The Light Launcher and regular winder combo sucks a lot, but from a non-competitve standpoint, how fun of an experience is the packaged launcher? Should I go and buy a string launcher instead?

The packaged launcher? Fun? You bet your knickers it's fun! It will give you a really good experience just starting out.

The string launcher definitely gives you a completely different experience though. It has far more control and more power in most cases. It's a game changer.
I actually think opinion has come around on the Light Launcher. The newer releases feel nicer, and if you have the Longwinder, I feel like it outclasses the BeyLauncher. Thankfully it will be released separately in May.
(Apr. 08, 2016  4:43 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: and if you have the Longwinder

The what?

I can actually get a better launch with the light launcher than I can with the beylauncher. I figured it was due to the way I launch, but that could be it. Launches with the light launcher for me seem significantly more powerful.
(Apr. 08, 2016  5:27 AM)Wizard Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2016  4:43 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: and if you have the Longwinder

The what?

[Image: zc00273.jpg?_ex=128x128]
Cool. I thought they abandoned the long winder release because I thought it came out in April lol. I'll just get the long wonder when it releases.
(Apr. 08, 2016  3:58 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: Cool. I thought they abandoned the long winder release because I thought it came out in April lol. I'll just get the long wonder when it releases.

We would have made several disappointed reactions if that had been the case, and the topic would have came back to the surface. We have threads for every release, so if you had searched "Long Winder", you would have found this topic with the release date: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-B-45-Be...ong-Winder
What is a good alternative to a bb10 stadium? I can't afford a bb10 right now and my main stadium is broken.
(Apr. 09, 2016  3:35 AM)IrlZeo Wrote: What is a good alternative to a bb10 stadium? I can't afford a bb10 right now and my main stadium is broken.

The burst stadium, even though it is not legal for use with MFB, I would say it is your next go to since everything else is usually on the expensive side.
I just purchased a couple of dual layers from Rakuten. Anyone know how long shipping takes from there to Calif.?
(Apr. 10, 2016  1:49 PM)BeyGabe Wrote: I just purchased a couple of dual layers from Rakuten. Anyone know how long shipping takes from there to Calif.?

It's totally dependent on the store you ordered from and the type of shipping you paid for.