Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Can you pease click a photo of energy ringSmile
Quote:are there any one a of kind beyblades that were created.
also what is the rarest beyblade in terms of how many were produced.
Yellow Aries (10 pro.)
Gryhn Dragoon Coro Coro (10 Pro.)
You can pm me for more beysSmile
well cant provide a pic right now but u know when u bend plastic and it goes from clear to white? its that color on the edges of l drago now instead of clear on the dges of the upper "lip" of l drago . i will be back here tomorrow.
It's normal wear. It may break eventually, but it will probably be a long time before that happens. L-Drago should be fine; it's going to get smashed up a bit from use, but it shouldn't break or affect performance much.
That whitening generally indicates an increase in fragility. I've heard it recommended that you boil a kettle and pour the contents over so that the plastic softens temporarily and then returns to its original, pre stress mark, state. Can't say I've tried this though.
(Mar. 12, 2016  6:59 AM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: Yellow Aries (10 pro.)

There's actually 20 of these. But yeah, still super rare.
i heard there're 2 molds of Wyvang. so where i can in found non-agressive and agressive.

i mean in which starter/booster/set
What Amazon sellers should I buy from, I've been scammed twice with Rapidity Beys from sellers who use fake pictures and reviews, so, whom should I buy from for real Takara Tomy Beyblade?
(Mar. 14, 2016  1:07 AM)primetime Wrote: What Amazon sellers should I buy from, I've been scammed twice with Rapidity Beys from sellers who use fake pictures and reviews, so, whom should I buy from for real Takara Tomy Beyblade?

Ideally not Amazon. Their rules are apparently a lot more lax, but on eBay sellers are prohibited from lying, so those that state that their items are the real ones from TAKARA-TOMY are supposed to be all safe.
(Mar. 14, 2016  1:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2016  1:07 AM)primetime Wrote: What Amazon sellers should I buy from, I've been scammed twice with Rapidity Beys from sellers who use fake pictures and reviews, so, whom should I buy from for real Takara Tomy Beyblade?

Ideally not Amazon. Their rules are apparently a lot more lax, but on eBay sellers are prohibited from lying, so those that state that their items are the real ones from TAKARA-TOMY are supposed to be all safe.
Actually ive been buying most of my burst beys from amazon, ive been finding cheeper burst beys there then ebay like 17 bucks for a burst bey when on ebay the same bey was 25
OK, but he did not mention that he had purchased Burst Beyblades, and even then the two fake Burst Beyblades have already started appearing on Amazon without a real mention that they are not legit.
anyone can tell me why Genbu has so good stamina? please respond.

also try if you can answer my previous question
(Mar. 14, 2016  4:08 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: anyone can tell me why Genbu has so good stamina? please respond.

also try if you can answer my previous question

It is heavy, round, and from what I can tell most of its weight is focused on the perimetre.
Hi guys sorry if this isn't the correct place to post but I was wondering if anyone could tell me what these beys are and what the string launcher is, just bought them bulk for cheap and I know their Hasbro soo any word would be good, thanks!

http://imgur.com/2NwIn3N
Those are Cyber Pegasis, Poison Serpent, Storm Aquario and Earth Virgo. Unfortunately only the Aquario Clear Wheel and Serpent's SD Bottom are useful and top-tier.

The launcher is a Rev-Up Launcher. It is theoretically very powerful but it is extremely unreliable and skips most of the time after a while.
For the whole thing definitely, especially since they used to cost at least eight dollars each.
(Mar. 15, 2016  9:08 PM)R3troPeak Wrote: So 15 bucks was a decent purchase?

imo it was very nice buy for 4 beys.

(Mar. 15, 2016  8:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Those are Cyber Pegasis, Poison Serpent, Storm Aquario and Earth Virgo. Unfortunately only the Aquario Clear Wheel and Serpent's SD Bottom are useful and top-tier.

The launcher is a Rev-Up Launcher. It is theoretically very powerful but it is extremely unreliable and skips most of the time after a while.

i think GB145 is a decent track too. HF/S is 2nd best track for stallers. 100 has some use in stamina. Cyber is good wheel for attack in Limited. SW145 have some use in stamina [in defence mode. correct me if i'm wrong]
well i just found out about a new attack type today; rebound attack. Here's how it works; quoted from wiki;

The concept is based on Newton's third law of motion in which "Every action creates an equal and opposite reaction." When an Attack type beyblade, such as a Smash Attacker is used against it, each beyblade is hit with the same amount of force. Normally, this would usually result in a double KO, but the Grip Sharp Core prevents that, and instead will KO the opponent.
this combo uses grip sharp core.
so i was wondering if there are rebounders also exist in MFB customization.

wasn't too sure whether to ask this here, or build me a combo.
(Mar. 16, 2016  12:20 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: well i just found out about a new attack type today; rebound attack. Here's how it works; quoted from wiki;

The concept is based on Newton's third law of motion in which "Every action creates an equal and opposite reaction." When an Attack type beyblade, such as a Smash Attacker is used against it, each beyblade is hit with the same amount of force. Normally, this would usually result in a double KO, but the Grip Sharp Core prevents that, and instead will KO the opponent.

That's pretty much how Anti-Attack works in MFB - use a moderately powerful but heavy Attack type to cause your opponent to self-KO with their own recoil.
(Mar. 16, 2016  12:20 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: well i just found out about a new attack type today; rebound attack. Here's how it works; quoted from wiki;

Ayy, I'm not crazy after all. This combo was originally BLASTERJOKER'S idea, but I posted the thread to publicize the concept. 1234beyblade seems to have perfected it with MSF-H Dark Knight Wyvang (Crystal Up) CH120RS.
(Mar. 13, 2016  7:36 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: i heard there're 2 molds of Wyvang. so where i can in found non-agressive and agressive.

can anyone answer my question lol?
Hi guys, just bought two beys new in box, was wondering what a legends fury Capricorn is worth?
Thanks again!
(Mar. 16, 2016  5:21 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2016  7:36 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: i heard there're 2 molds of Wyvang. so where i can in found non-agressive and agressive.

can anyone answer my question lol?

Wyvang was released only in the DX Set. Not sure how early or late the production the moulds were released in though, since this is the first time i'm hearing of it.
(Mar. 16, 2016  8:41 AM)R3troPeak Wrote: Hi guys, just bought two beys new in box, was wondering what a legends fury Capricorn is worth?
Thanks again!

Nothing at all competitively, unfortunately, but of course you are entitled to resell it for at least eight to fifteen dollars, because that is what it cost initially in stores.
Here's a question how far do you think the popularity of beyblade will go 5,10, or 15 years from now or to be more precise if you could have a say on how its run, what would you fix or what would you change? Furthermore, as we all now spinning tops have been a thing for many years, not just when beyblade came. do you think a chronicle the history of spinning tops would be an interesting side project for anyone?