Ask a question, get an answer! #2

that would hurt your hand

and your wallet
Is there an easier way to take the Launcher off the burst grip launcher? I'm having a lot of trouble with it. =3=
No, nothing in Beyblade Burst seems to be made for easy sliding, and you have to wonder how kids are even supposed to do that, with half the strength ...
The best way is to remove the screws from the Launchergrip.
4 questions

1. Is 36.99 USD a good deal for the Samurai Cyclone Battle Set?

2. Is there a difference between the tips D and SD?

3. How good is Spiral Capricorne 90MF?

4. Which 4D Random booster is the best to buy?
2. D is the best Stamina tip for very tall Tracks - 165 and up. SD is good for any height, but isn't as good as D for tall Tracks or as good as WD for shorter ones.

3. 90 and MF are great parts, and Spiral is excellent for Attack in Limited.

4. Random Booster Vol. 7 is the best Random Booster, IMO. The prize Beyblade Beat Lynx has the versatile TH170 track, and almost every Beyblade in the set has good parts.
(Feb. 07, 2016  11:22 PM)Cake Wrote: 2. D is the best Stamina tip for very tall Tracks - 165 and up. SD is good for any height, but isn't as good as D for tall Tracks or as good as WD for shorter ones.

3. 90 and MF are great parts, and Spiral is excellent for Attack in Limited.

4. Random Booster Vol. 7 is the best Random Booster, IMO. The prize Beyblade Beat Lynx has the versatile TH170 track, and almost every Beyblade in the set has good parts.

Where can I get random booster 7 for a decent price?
I just got a new Beat Lynx and it worked great for a few hours, but then the spin track jammed and now I can't adjust the tip height. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Is aa2 a legit mold?

Found the no. On h145 spin track.
Is the Basalt/Twisted metal wheel tournament legal?

Are there gonna be any tournaments in California?
DarioL Wrote:I just got a new Beat Lynx and it worked great for a few hours, but then the spin track jammed and now I can't adjust the tip height. Does anyone know how to fix this?

A video of you trying to unlock it would help us. You make sure to twist the upper part and then pull on the centre part ? TH170 does become slightly rough sometimes, but it should still work. You can look at this tutorial from BeyChannel for some extra help :

(Feb. 08, 2016  9:06 PM)maxtwo Wrote: Is aa2 a legit mold?

Found the no. On h145 spin track.

It does not mean anything. It is a "mould number" but that does not mean that it is any different to AA1 or anything else. There are only two known moulds of H145 and they are very evident.

(Feb. 08, 2016  9:47 PM)IrlZeo Wrote: Is the Basalt/Twisted metal wheel tournament legal?

Yes it is, in fact it has never been banned since parts that outclassed it were released quite quickly afterwards.

All of our tournaments are fan-run, and you are lucky : some people are trying to organise one in Los Angeles. Make sure to let them know that you are one more person interested in participating in an event there : https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Los-Ang...nt?page=17
Basalt is banned only in the Limited format of Metal Fight Beyblade.

Damn, mowed by Kai-V
(Feb. 08, 2016  9:47 PM)IrlZeo Wrote: Is the Basalt/Twisted metal wheel tournament legal?

Basalt/Twisted is legal in Standard and Zero-G formats, but is banned in Limited.

Tournaments are organized and hosted by WBO members, so you might want to check out the WBO Organized Play subforum to see if there are any other Bladers or events nearby.

EDIT: Agh, double ninja'd.
(Feb. 08, 2016  9:55 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Damn, mowed by Kai-V

I found this funnier than it should've been.

(Feb. 08, 2016  9:55 PM)Cake Wrote: EDIT: Agh, double ninja'd.

And that
Well I did not even mention the Limited format, so at least you guys did that part hah.
This is going to make me sound stupid, but what kinds of "attack" are there and what do they do?(ie upper attack lifts opponents, smash attack knocks the opponent away) Those are the only 2 types of attacks I know what they do. I've heard of a spike attack, but i don't know what it does :\
(Feb. 08, 2016  11:39 PM)Blader Zenko Wrote: This is going to make me sound stupid, but what kinds of "attack" are there and what do they do?(ie upper attack lifts opponents, smash attack knocks the opponent away) Those are the only 2 types of attacks I know what they do. I've heard of a spike attack, but i don't know what it does :\

Spike attack.. I think I've heard it, but I am not too familiar with it.

There is also Burst attack (which is exclusive to Beyblade Burst) which focuses on Burst the opponent. An example of this combo would be Vakryie Heavy Xtreme, as it's main attack purpose is to Burst the opponent.
(Feb. 09, 2016  12:08 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2016  11:39 PM)Blader Zenko Wrote: This is going to make me sound stupid, but what kinds of "attack" are there and what do they do?(ie upper attack lifts opponents, smash attack knocks the opponent away) Those are the only 2 types of attacks I know what they do. I've heard of a spike attack, but i don't know what it does :\

Spike attack.. I think I've heard it, but I am not too familiar with it.

There is also Burst attack (which is exclusive to Beyblade Burst) which focuses on Burst the opponent. An example of this combo would be Vakryie Heavy Xtreme, as it's main attack purpose is to Burst the opponent.

There's also Force Smash, which is pretty much the opposite of Upper Attack (hitting down on the opponent to destabilize it).

I've never heard of Spike Attack though.
I believe spike attack was a thing in plastics but I actually have no idea what it is TBH lol.
Spike attack is just a way of describing smash attack that utilizes notched-spikes like those found on Dragoon V2 and Dragoon G. It's not a separate concept from smash attack, and was likely just a marketing tagline we took too literally.
(Feb. 09, 2016  2:24 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Spike attack is just a way of describing smash attack that utilizes notched-spikes like those found on Dragoon V2 and Dragoon G. It's not a separate concept from smash attack, and was likely just a marketing tagline we took too literally.

Probably explains why MFB never had any spike attack marketed.
Is $76 a good price for a Big Bang Pegasis DX Set?
which Valkyrie mold has strongest teeth? i heard golden valkyrie layer have strong teeth but which have best?]

edit:- @[Extrell] i think it's quite expencive price for what you get in it
(Feb. 09, 2016  6:38 AM)Extrell Wrote: Is $76 a good price for a Big Bang Pegasis DX Set?
Yes it is, you get a BB-10 , Big Bang pegasis F : D , two tracks , two RFs , one cool grip with string launcher. But i'll probably recommend the Ultimate DX Set.

EDIT: My bad you don't get two RFS, and the tracks is pretty low so its good for attackers. ( the other tip is a plastic tip that looks like SD?) But even without the other RF, the price seems to match with the content.
(Feb. 09, 2016  8:31 AM)Es Iratus Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2016  6:38 AM)Extrell Wrote: Is $76 a good price for a Big Bang Pegasis DX Set?
Yes it is, you get a BB-10 , Big Bang pegasis F : D , two tracks , two RFs , one cool grip with string launcher. But i'll probably recommend the Ultimate DX Set.

EDIT: My bad you don't get two RFS, and the tracks is pretty low so its good for attackers. ( the other tip is a plastic tip that looks like SD?) But even without the other RF, the price seems to match with the content.

I mostly just need the string launcher and stadium. The rest are just throw ins imo lol