Ask a question, get an answer! #2

What part of proto nemesis keeps it in the middle of the ultimate bey ta stadium? I was also wondering is it possible to put a different beyblade in the middle?
it have magnets in it's bottom and stadium have magnets too. hence it stay in middle of stadium
(Jan. 27, 2016  9:27 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: it have magnets in it's bottom and stadium have magnets too. hence it stay in middle of stadium
But could you put the magnets on say salamander ifrit to make for a harder challenge?
(Jan. 27, 2016  9:32 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2016  9:27 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: it have magnets in it's bottom and stadium have magnets too. hence it stay in middle of stadium
But could you put the magnets on say salamander ifrit to make for a harder challenge?

No, the magnet is not transferable.
no i guess, but if you know which magnet it is [north or south], you can put magnet in WD or BWD then it may work

i'm not sure but EDS and EWD have bearing [metal] inside them which may make to attack to middle of stadium.

although doing modification like that is ilegal in WBO events
Yeah, you can't transfer the magnet to another bey, but, if you get your own magnet, you can put it in a WD. the Beyblade Geeks have a video showing you how
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kyubZStzWo
Using Proto Nemesis (magnet one) is illegal in events anyways. It's all just meant for fun so you can use the guide that @[Zoroaste] referenced to make a fun Bey.
Sorry I should of clarified I was not intending to use it in tournaments. I was just thinking it would be fun and that it might also help me make good combos.
i was wondering what blades should i buy to get into burst, as i wanted to wait a while for enough blades to come out.
what is an Anti-Meta combo?
(Jan. 29, 2016  1:38 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: what is an Anti-Meta combo?

If a combo beats most or all of the commonly used combos in an area's meta, it's called an "anti-meta" combo. In a balanced metagame, they usually don't exist, and if one does appear, the meta usually shifts so it's not so dominant. Finding an anti-meta combo is generally useful for only one tournament before people catch on and start countering it.
how much does ametarios aero assault cost, and will it get cheaper.
(Jan. 29, 2016  2:37 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: how much does ametarios aero assault cost, and will it get cheaper.

Around 50-70 USD, no way to know if it will go down.
(Jan. 29, 2016  2:38 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2016  2:37 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: how much does ametarios aero assault cost, and will it get cheaper.

Where do you even find them for that price? Can't seem to find anything below 100+ USD
(Jan. 29, 2016  6:10 AM)Kevo Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2016  2:38 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Where do you even find them for that price? Can't seem to find anything below 100+ USD

I am quite sure there are plenty for around 5,000 yen on Yahoo! Japan Auctions everyday.
I check that site somewhat daily and no one sells it for 5000 yen unless it's an auction – which ends up around the 8000+ mark anyway. The cheapest buy it now was 8000 yen recently, and that disappeared within minutes.
Wow, guess prices have climbed back up. I'm actually pretty surprised at the price not coming down; there are less on the market than I would've expected.
Yeah, I they do seem to be climbing back up instead of down. I guess my theory of them changing the algorithm to give out more is faulty. We must be winning them all, lol. It's insane how many we have won since the release of RB2
Hello there! I'm a little lost with the new releases... ?.?
(Jan. 30, 2016  12:01 AM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: Hello there! I'm a little lost with the new releases... ?.?

Well, there are threads about all of them; what exactly would you like to know?
How crucial is it that I buy a Burst stadium if I want to play Burst? Is it really that different from the Beystadium Attack Type from MFB?

I'm having a hard time justifying spending $35 on a hollow piece of plastic when I already have a perfectly good one Tongue_out

(I'm not going to be testing just yet, I just want to get some practice and play casually before I dump a bunch more money on Burst)
(Jan. 30, 2016  4:21 AM)caek Wrote: How crucial is it that I buy a Burst stadium if I want to play Burst? Is it really that different from the Beystadium Attack Type from MFB?

I'm having a hard time justifying spending $35 on a hollow piece of plastic when I already have a perfectly good one Tongue_out

(I'm not going to be testing just yet, I just want to get some practice and play casually before I dump a bunch more money on Burst)

For your safety, honestly it is mandatory. Unless you do not mind pieces flying out and far away, which does still happen in a Burst BeyStadium despite the barrier around it but a lot less. The base itself does not matter, it is mostly the same as the BeyStadium Attack Type, but that cover/barrier on the Burst BeyStadium Standard Type is quite important to prevent bursts from hurting you or to stop parts from flying out too far away. It also acts as the walls from older stadiums.
The red stadium that was given away at WHF is being sold on Yahoo Japan for incredibly low prices, so if you want to buy anything from Burst anytime soon, it's a no-brainer to get it with the stadium and have it shipped together.
(Jan. 30, 2016  4:21 AM)caek Wrote: How crucial is it that I buy a Burst stadium if I want to play Burst? Is it really that different from the Beystadium Attack Type from MFB?

Well, if you want to reduce the risk of losing parts and getting hit, then you need the Burst stadium. Also, the space for launching is smaller in the Burst stadium.

Get a red stadium, they are currently going for ¥1000. That's pretty good, might pick one up myself Wink

Playing in the Burst stadium is definitely different from the BB-10, and the Burst stadium, as I can actually practice techniques and get the real Burst gameplay feel.
Thanks for the responses - I'll probably make some cardboard cutouts or just tolerate flying Beyblades in the meantime, since it's a bit of a hassle for me to order via YJA - my parents are largely in control of my finances, so it's a bit awkward having to bug my dad to bug a middleman XD

I'll hold off until April, at which point I'll be 18, have my own Paypal, and get a bunch of spending money to blow on spinning tops.