Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jan. 23, 2016  1:37 AM)jq10017 Wrote: What is the strongest attack type bey in the random booster 2 for beyblade burst?

There isn't any great uncustomized Attack-type in RB2. Valkyrie is the best Attack-type Layer in it but it's very easy to get elsewhere.
(Jan. 23, 2016  1:37 AM)jq10017 Wrote: What is the strongest attack type bey in the random booster 2 for beyblade burst?

No strong attack Bey, but Wyvern Heavy Accel is a viable mobile defense option right out of the box.
how do i make a gif my avatar?
(Jan. 23, 2016  1:00 AM)Blader Zenko Wrote: Why does Gravity have such a good smash attack?
Because of it's contact points obviously. Even though it's not THAT heavy. it has a triangular-ish shape or in other words, 3 sided metal wheel. And pretty much Gravity can go well with alot of spin tracks. BD145, R145, D125 , etc. because of it's shape. And because of it's left and right spin capability
I know I can't ask where to get beyblades, but since they're out of stock in asking when they'll be on stock in stores.
(Jan. 23, 2016  4:44 PM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: I know I can't ask where to get beyblades, but since they're out of stock in asking when they'll be on stock in stores.
IIRC Takara Tomy stopped manufacturing MFB beyblades. But Hasbro still does, and i think they still have alot more products to release in the MFB series before getting to the burst series.
I'm pretty sure Hasbro's production run ended with Legends. I haven't seen Beyblades in stores for quite a while, though delayed releases in some countries might mean they are still available in some places.

Unfortunately, a Hasbro Wyvang does not exist ;_;
(Jan. 23, 2016  2:53 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: how do i make a gif my avatar?

You can't.
(Jan. 23, 2016  11:05 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2016  2:53 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: how do i make a gif my avatar?

You can't.
Really? I'm pretty sure I've seen people with them. Anyways best not to continue the discussion here.
Well, then you shouldn't. :')

Maybe if you host it on another site it will work.
You have to link to the avatar you want for a GIF to work - uploading just provides a still image. The problem is getting the GIF down to 120x120px and within the file size limit (160KB iirc)
tada! gif avatar. (and yes, that is me.)
(Jan. 23, 2016  11:20 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Well, then you shouldn't. :')

What's wrong with GIF avatars?
(Jan. 24, 2016  12:55 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:

sorry guys but we're getting off-topic
(Jan. 24, 2016  5:19 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2016  12:55 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:

sorry guys but we're getting off-topic

Actually, I was just asking Brad why GIF avatars aren't allowed, he might have also meant that it shouldn't work.

It's... still a part of a discussion that people seem fine with...
Haha, on a site that's primarily about reading things, they can be somewhat distracting. That's all.
(Jan. 24, 2016  5:52 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Haha, on a site that's primarily about reading things, they can be somewhat distracting. That's all.

Ah, so that's why. Thanks!
well, they seem to work.
That is honest to God creepy yet hilarious lol!
AHHHH! Don't make me choose!
The army of disturbing animated avatars grows

JOIN US JINBEE

DON'T BE AFRAID
(Jan. 24, 2016  11:43 PM)caek Wrote: The army of disturbing animated avatars grows

JOIN US JINBEE

DON'T BE AFRAID

Gotta make an animation and then know how to add it first Tongue_out

Do animations in Photoshop work?
it has to be a save file, like .gif, .jpeg, .png, ect.
(Jan. 24, 2016  11:46 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2016  11:43 PM)caek Wrote: The army of disturbing animated avatars grows

JOIN US JINBEE

DON'T BE AFRAID

Gotta make an animation and then know how to add it first Tongue_out

Do animations in Photoshop work?

try this site, but edit the size to 120 x 120 pixels.