Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Mitsu did some testing on the Burst stadium with MFB here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...d-Testings

Metal Beyblades don't have this issue because they don't have a bursting mechanism in the first place.
Im trying to break into the mfb standard format as a complete noobie, I can keep asking questions here, but is there anyone welling to actually chat? I think it would be pretty helpful, as well as some one that could advice my first purchase.
(Jan. 14, 2016  8:38 PM)Noahgs Wrote: Im trying to break into the mfb standard format as a complete noobie, I can keep asking questions here, but is there anyone welling to actually chat? I think it would be pretty helpful, as well as some one that could advice my first purchase.

These threads might help you:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Stan...hts-Thread
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to-...n-Standard
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Stan...Discussion
what is the difference between zero g and MFB? I am trying to get into beyblade and I dont really get it, I just want to buy my first bey but everything is so confusing. On a side note I am sort of looking for some one who is experienced as a kind of mentor. If you have a bit of time to maybe talk in any VC you want I would love to pick an experienced players brain.
(Jan. 14, 2016  11:28 PM)Noahgs Wrote: what is the difference between zero g and MFB? I am trying to get into beyblade and I dont really get it, I just want to buy my first bey but everything is so confusing. On a side note I am sort of looking for some one who is experienced as a kind of mentor. If you have a bit of time to maybe talk in any VC you want I would love to pick an experienced players brain.

MFB and Zero-G have some similarities, with Zero-G having a different 'system' for the the 3 upper parts of a bey. You are able to use 2 metal wheels together (Zero-G only, you can't do that with MFB), which are called Synchromes. Instead if a regular face bolt, they use stone faces, which have longer pole and different shape overall. The tracks and tips from both are still interchangeable with each other. I can help recommend some Beyblades if you want Smile

I have some knowledge on the meta game and Beyblade in general. Shoot me a PM if you have any questions. Smile
(Jan. 14, 2016  11:28 PM)Noahgs Wrote: what is the difference between zero g and MFB? I am trying to get into beyblade and I dont really get it, I just want to buy my first bey but everything is so confusing. On a side note I am sort of looking for some one who is experienced as a kind of mentor. If you have a bit of time to maybe talk in any VC you want I would love to pick an experienced players brain.

Basically there is no real difference : both systems are compatible, they are part of the same series. However, Zero-G implies swaying stadiums, hence why TAKARA-TOMY named it after "zero gravity". Since Zero-G was released near the end though, many of the parts released in it heavily outclass previous ones from earlier in Metal Fight Beyblade.

Both styles of stadiums obviously mean that you have to use different types of gameplay, because one good Stamina combination in normal stadiums will not necessarily also be good in swaying stadiums from Zero-G.

There are many of us who can help you, but also many people who are mostly experienced in only one format, hah. For that reason, I still think it would be better to post your questions here, where the most knowledgeable person in that aspect can give you the best answers, but that is up to you.
How much is a "beyblade metal masters mega value six pack" worth in usd?

(it is in mint condition and unopened.)
(Jan. 15, 2016  6:30 AM)Drusby Wrote: How much is a "beyblade metal masters mega value six pack" worth in usd?

(it is in mint condition and unopened.)

Depends on what beyblades are in it!

YOU CAN USE PRIVATE MASSAGE OF WBO [PM BUTTON BELLOW], BUT THIS IS NOT RIGHT PLACE TO CHAT. IF YOU WANT TO ASK SOMETHING ABOUT BEYBLADE OR JUST WANT TO CHAT ABOUT BEYBLADE PM ME! I'M ALWAYS ONLINE AND I REALLY LIKE TO HELP AND TALK ABOU BEYBLADE
(Jan. 15, 2016  7:22 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote:

YOU CAN USE PRIVATE MASSAGE OF WBO [PM BUTTON BELLOW], BUT THIS IS NOT RIGHT PLACE TO CHAT. IF YOU WANT TO ASK SOMETHING ABOUT BEYBLADE OR JUST WANT TO CHAT ABOUT BEYBLADE PM ME! I'M ALWAYS ONLINE AND I REALLY LIKE TO HELP AND TALK ABOU BEYBLADE

Um, why the capital letters?

No Offense but he wasn't "chatting" with somebody, he was generally asking what's the difference between Zero G and MFB. That obviously goes here. And yes PM does help by means of avoiding spam. But again, he didn't chat with somebody , he asked something.
@[Get Rekt] see his last post he said, nobody is actually willing to chat

(Jan. 14, 2016  8:38 PM)Noahgs Wrote: Im trying to break into the mfb standard format as a complete noobie, I can keep asking questions here, but is there anyone welling to actually chat? I think it would be pretty helpful, as well as some one that could advice my first purchase.
In his post, he just wanted to talk to somebody for help, via PM.

Also, a lot of your answers are misleading for new members. Avoid answering anything if you don't know the exact answer.
(Jan. 15, 2016  1:21 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: In his post, he just wanted to talk to somebody for help, via PM.

Also, a lot of your answers are misleading for new members. Avoid answering anything if you don't know the exact answer.

sorry if i did something that mislead someone, i will take care about this before posting again [i will not give any chance to complan.

(Jan. 15, 2016  9:24 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:

Um, why the capital letters?

My pc's keyboard is broken

i'm sorry guys i will not do those mistakes again please forgive me last time
Sorry to keep asking questions but google is not yielding appropriate answers, when people are listing a bey, such as MSF-H (Revizer/Killerken) (Revizer/Killerken) BD145 (RDF/RB/CS/RSF)

why does it list the top twice? Also for learning sake, does it break down like this?

MSF-H (the top added weight thing)(Revizer/Killerken) actual beyblade name/top?(Revizer/Killerken) (???) BD145 the ring itself, (RDF/RB/CS/RSF) the tip?
MSF-H Reviser Killerken BD145 RDF, for example, means Killerken ontop, Reviser beneath (two synchrome metal wheels, no clear wheel), the BD145 track and the Rubber Defense Flat tip, all held together with the heaviest version of the customize metal stone face, a special type of facebolt to add more weight to sychrome customs.
Hope that helps.
It did help, I was also reading about how some tips get crappier as they are worn, but I was wandering, would my defense bey be better with a worn cs tip so it is less aggresive?
Yes, depending on how aggressive your CS is (which is mainly based on wear) it becomes more useful for Defense, or Attack. Less aggressive ("calm") tips are good for Defense, aggressive ("aggro") tips are good for more mobile Defense and even Attack, and ones that can be launched either way ("semi-aggro") are good for Balance.
(Jan. 15, 2016  9:26 PM)Noahgs Wrote: Sorry to keep asking questions but google is not yielding appropriate answers

Just to say: feel free to ask as many questions as you want here. That's what this thread is for!
Ok thanks! Im a bit ocd about having things wear down, i know thats wierd, but are their any other high tier beys that get better with use? Like an attack type maybe?
Can I ask where to buy beyblades online for a reasonable price?
Spriggan could be a great attack layer for smash power. not a big "burster" but had a good K.O.
(Jan. 15, 2016  10:29 PM)Noahgs Wrote: Ok thanks! Im a bit ocd about having things wear down, i know thats wierd, but are their any other high tier beys that get better with use? Like an attack type maybe?

It's definitely a valid concern - it sucks when parts you need wear out and don't work right anymore Unhappy

Generally, parts wear like this:
Pointy or ball-shaped tips: Lose Stamina, gain Attack and Defense. BAD
Rubber flat tips: Gain Attack and Defense up to a certain point, then lose Attack and some Defense while gaining some Stamina. GOOD, UP TO A POINT
RB: Gains Attack and Defense. Generally, it needs to be worn in before it starts being useful. GOOD
RDF: Becomes more and more likely to scrape and lose control; consequently Attack becomes riskier and riskier with it, and it loses some Defense too. BAD
CS: Loses Attack, gains Stamina. USEFUL EITHER WAY
Non-rubber flat tips: No effect, as far as I know.
Metal Wheels or Chrome Wheels: Lose Attack, gain a little Defense due to lower recoil. USUALLY BAD
Clear Wheels or Crystal Wheels: Lose Attack, gain Defense; Much faster wear than the metal parts. USUALLY BAD
Burst Layers: Increased chance of bursting as the teeth wear out. Particularly bad on Valkyrie. BAD
Anything with moving parts: Smoother/looser movement. Good for E230, TR145, and ED145; bad for CH120 and TH170.
Painted parts: Lose paint, gain sadness. VERY BAD ;_;
Gravity: Loses Attack, but the lower recoil makes it more effective as a spin stealer. Also applies to L-Drago Destroy. USEFUL EITHER WAY
F230: Loses Stamina. BAD
B : D: May gain some Stamina. SOMETIMES GOOD

That's all I can think of of the top of my head right now.