Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Can anyone tell me which one is better Burning Kerberous or Griffolyon
And also is this a nice deal
Burning Kerberous $22.05
Griffolyon $24.75
Thanks in advance!
Definitely Burning Kerberus.
Would MF-H Flash Orion 85/CH120 R2F/LRF be a good idea?
(Jan. 02, 2016  2:26 PM)Jetsnake1 Wrote: Would MF-H Flash Orion 85/CH120 R2F/LRF be a good idea?

Yes, Flash Orion CH120 R2F is top tier, I believe.
MF-H Flash Orion 85/CH120 R2F/RF/MF would be great Grin (According to my knowledge)
(Jan. 02, 2016  2:26 PM)Jetsnake1 Wrote: Would MF-H Flash Orion 85/CH120 R2F/LRF be a good idea?

@[jetsnake1], it is really powerful combo [actually it's a top-tier attack combo] but i highly recommend you to get a S130 or R145 [BD145 will work too] to get best of it

aqlso you can ask combo releted questions here http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-me...n=lastpost
Thanks. don't want to get two attack zero G's so I just like using Flash
(Jan. 02, 2016  2:32 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote:

@[jetsnake1], it is really powerful combo [actually it's a top-tier attack combo] but i highly recommend you to get a S130 or R145 [BD145 will work too] to get best of it

aqlso you can ask combo releted questions here http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-me...n=lastpost

BD145? I don't think that is great, I find that is basically covers the attack points having an oval on a circle. And not too sure about R145.
S130 is small enough to not cover much and, while I can't speak for its combination with flash, R145 is a darn good attack type track if you don't mind increased recoil on your own bey too.
(Jan. 02, 2016  2:44 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: S130 is small enough to not cover much and, while I can't speak for its combination with flash, R145 is a darn good attack type track if you don't mind increased recoil on your own bey too.
MF-H and RF can reduce its recoil.
you can use GB145 too. it maybe best-145-track for Flash [as Gravity Ball is oval too so i should bork really well]

and yeah MF-H and RF reduce recoil. also experience shooter [like me lol] can even K.O some synchromes too
Is Ifrit Balro 90LF a decent combo? i don't have 2 Balros or even an extra RF.
Don't think so.. you should post in the Build Me A Combo #2 thread for proper guidance actually Grin
(Jan. 03, 2016  1:14 PM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: Don't think so.. you should post in the Build Me A Combo #2 thread for proper guidance actually Grin
Thanks! I thought i can post it here because its a question :v
That said, LF is a terrible tip for right spin beys. The wings of the star slow its rotation slightly and make an obnoxious noise. You'd be a lot better off with WF but, even then, you wouldn't get the same reduced recoil of RF because plastic doesn't have the same grip.
(Jan. 03, 2016  4:22 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: That said, LF is a terrible tip for right spin beys. The wings of the star slow its rotation slightly and make an obnoxious noise. You'd be a lot better off with WF but, even then, you wouldn't get the same reduced recoil of RF because plastic doesn't have the same grip.
Yeah. I was thinking of Ifrit Balro 90CF , or D125CF. Just wanna get that new RF jeez.
CF will have similar motion to RF and it scraping may result in recoil negation that may prove similarly beneficial but it is still very much not RF.
LF is fine for right-spin (same goes for LRF/RF in opposite spin directions) - the star pattern doesn't have too much of an effect aside from the awful noise. Of course, RF, R2F, or LRF would all be much, much better, since the rubber helps manage recoil well and makes your Beyblade move faster. Also keep in mind that LF is the only plastic flat tip that's at the same height as the rubber flat tips, so if you do use any other plastic tip, you should compensate with a taller Track.

I would suggest using CF (which is pretty much a direct upgrade to WF), since XF-sized plastic tips (like LF, GCF, and XF itself) can be hard to control and may self-KO. GF pretty much has to be weak-launched, so that's not a good idea either. MF is also good, if you have it.
why Hasbro™ GCF don't have holes like TT one? and why Takara Tomy™ GCF have holes?

edit:- i mean holes on disk
(Jan. 03, 2016  11:12 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: why Hasbro™ GCF don't have holes like TT one? and why Takara Tomy™ GCF have holes?

Hasbro made a lot of weird changes with their Metal Fight Beyblades. We don't really know why, this is just one of those changes.
(Jan. 03, 2016  11:13 PM)Wizard Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2016  11:12 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: why Hasbro™ GCF don't have holes like TT one? and why Takara Tomy™ GCF have holes?

Hasbro made a lot of weird changes with their Metal Fight Beyblades. We don't really know why, this is just one of those changes.

I think they did that to prevent breakage. I did hear something about TT GCFs breaking more than Hasbro GCFs, not sure if it's true, but I think it's a good guess.

But yes, Hasbro has... Hollow beys, no mode change beys...
Wait, there is really holes in Takara Tomy's GCF ? I thought it was simply a prototype render ?
(Jan. 03, 2016  11:34 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2016  11:13 PM)Wizard Wrote:

I think they did that to prevent breakage. I did hear something about TT GCFs breaking more than Hasbro GCFs, not sure if it's true, but I think it's a good guess.

But yes, Hasbro has... Hollow beys, no mode change beys...

Where did you hear that Hasbro's GCF is more fragile than Takara-Tomy's? I've never heard this or broken either of my Hasbro or Takara-Tomy GCFs.

(Jan. 03, 2016  11:49 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Wait, there is really holes in Takara Tomy's GCF ? I thought it was simply a prototype render ?

No, those holes aren't in any company's CF or GCF, just their renders of the part.
I meant that the Takara Tomy GCF is more fragile (presumably because of the holes). Forgot where I heard this, sadly.