Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Dec. 30, 2015  8:23 PM)Kevo Wrote: How can I tag someone on a post I make?

This question would have been better suited to the Questions and Comments forum as this thread is only for questions about the Beyblade hobby, but:

Code:
@[Username]
(Dec. 30, 2015  8:26 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2015  8:23 PM)Kevo Wrote: How can I tag someone on a post I make?

This question would have been better suited to the Questions and Comments forum as this thread is only for questions about the Beyblade hobby, but:

Code:
@[Username]
Ah, my mistake. Thanks for the help though!
No, but you can put a link in your signature
I know there has been no documented proof, but in your opinion, is driver spring wear an issue that needs to be worried about? I like keeping all my Beys fully assembled
I use nerf blasters, and their spring cannot be left primed for an extended period of time. so technically it does wear down the springs, but the effect would be miniscule.
Nerf guns don't use the same type of spring at all.

@[gankoba] to be honest, I don't think it would affect the spring at all, unless you left your beyblades assembled for years.
(Dec. 31, 2015  3:54 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Nerf guns don't use the same type of spring at all.

Actually, they do.
Yeah, I think it effects the spring, but probably very little over a long period of time. I liken it to what I was taught about firearm magazines. If you keep them 100% loaded for long periods of time, then, eventually, the spring won't be able to push the last 2-3 rounds out properly (I have also seen this actually happen). I am sure there is an effect on the spring, when you compress it over a long period, then it will retain a fraction of that compression. Whether that effect has any real impact on performance is something that remains to be seen and something that is going to be nearly impossible to quantify. On the other hand though, the teeth are only millimeters long, so a tiny effect on the spring could matter. Although I guess you could take 2 mint beys and leave one assembled and leave one apart for about a month or whatever, and then test them to see if there is a difference
rate my zombie:
meteo l-drago lw105 eds
any parts i should try to find for a limited zombie?
(Dec. 31, 2015  8:03 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: rate my zombie:
meteo l-drago lw105 eds
any parts i should try to find for a limited zombie?

almost best! get a CH120 to make best spin stealer Meteo L-Drago CH120EWD

you can ask combo related questions like this in Build me a Combo #2 thread
Are burst beyblades click checked before a wbo battle? The indents seem really easy to glue.
(Dec. 31, 2015  11:23 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Are burst beyblades click checked before a wbo battle? The indents seem really easy to glue.

It would be noticed during the battle if the Beyblade was unable to burst.
(Dec. 31, 2015  11:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2015  11:23 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Are burst beyblades click checked before a wbo battle? The indents seem really easy to glue.

It would be noticed during the battle if the Beyblade was unable to burst.

Also, it looks really sketchy if you pick up your beyblade after a battle and put it on your launcher without checking your clicks.
And just picking it up, even from below, often makes it burst anyway.
(Dec. 31, 2015  8:07 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: almost best! get a CH120 to make best spin stealer Meteo L-Drago CH120EWD

you can ask combo related questions like this in Build me a Combo #2 thread

MSF-L Dark Knight Girago EWD combos can also be options for increased weight. Girago also helps the Beyblade knock out things that may be harder to out-spin.
Hello Everyone,
I have Purchased Beyblade Shogun Steel Samurai Ifrit W145CF (Hasbro). I Got Everything the package should include but in the Beyblade Card The one which includes a code to battle online. That code Was not Printed ??? I was really Surprised by that !!!!! So could it be a Fake ?? Or is it a production Error As the Hasbro Beyblades in India are Distributed By Funskool And The Sticker of Funskool on the Top of the pack should be there and it was there !!!!!
So what do you think about it ?? Could It be a Production Error ?? Or is it a fake ?? Because it really looks Original Hasbro Beyblade To Me !! I have also Attached the Photos.

[Image: OFAyb1.jpg]
[Image: wdfbPJ.jpg]
[Image: qM00e4.jpg]
Burst.
Or because the website is no longer available ?
(Jan. 01, 2016  3:51 PM)Burst Wrote: Hello Everyone,
I have Purchased Beyblade Shogun Steel Samurai Ifrit W145CF (Hasbro). I Got Everything the package should include but in the Beyblade Card The one which includes a code to battle online. That code Was not Printed ??? I was really Surprised by that !!!!! So could it be a Fake ?? Or is it a production Error As the Hasbro Beyblades in India are Distributed By Funskool And The Sticker of Funskool on the Top of the pack should be there and it was there !!!!!
So what do you think about it ?? Could It be a Production Error ?? Or is it a fake ?? Because it really looks Original Hasbro Beyblade To Me !! I have also Attached the Photos

@[burst] it's fake i think. box is og but hasbro never place crystal wheel on top in box [also you can clearly see chrome wheel bellow isn't Ifried it it's Kraken] so think it's replaced by seller or someone can you show few more pics? [without flash]

i live in indias too, i know beys that sold in india very well. from my experice i got few fake [such as dark wolf and storm pegasis] which have exectly same og packaging and logo [not event any trace that box has opened] but when i opened box i found wolf have sf and fake dark wheel.

edit:- photos remove, because they're already posted in burst's post and sorry for such a long explaination/reply for simple answer i just want to give correct answer and aware other from fake. also added where MD told that and ™
NO! It is OG . don't post that, I got it LONG time back... in 2011 Uncertain
It may have been replaced by Burst himself for pictures... also, Hasbro shipped blank code cards as the site had been closed down as MissingNo said..
@[FIREFIRE], have you ever seen an Ifraid before ? I don't think so. This beyblade is not fake at all.
(Jan. 01, 2016  4:57 PM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: NO! It is OG . don't post that, I got it LONG time back... in 2011 Uncertain
It may have been replaced by Burst himself for pictures... also, Hasbro shipped blank code cards as the site had been closed down as MissingNo said..
Hello Everyone,
Thanks Maximum for confirming that !!! Yes Mistakenly I changed the Place Of Chrome Wheel instead I put the element wheel there !!! Well Thats My Mistake. Thanks For Noting it and letting me know that. Smile
Here is also the clear Image Of Ifrit System Wheel.
[Image: pNfPed.jpg]
Yup this Is Ifrit Wheel !!
Thanks Guys.
Cheers!!
Is the Ifrit chrome wheel competitively viable?
(Jan. 01, 2016  5:26 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: @[FIREFIRE], have you ever seen an Ifraid before ? I don't think so. This beyblade is not fake at all.

ok ok, due to flash i thought it's kraken