Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Aquario, Cancer and Cygnus, in order.
Actually probably any L-Drago Clear Wheel, but you know ~
Will there be a blayblay event at anime north 2016, I caught wind of these news...also I'm to edgy to join team cancer, pfft.

Also another question , anyone know of any beyblade tournament history in France?

(Dec. 29, 2015  7:50 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Actually probably any L-Drago Clear Wheel, but you know ~

That made my day <3
There will probably be WBO events at AN for as long as the WBO and AN exist.

There will certainly be an event at AN16.
Thanks for the answer, now I can prepare.

You better be going brad, because I'm kinda confirmed...(this is against my will however) anyway.

Was there ever any wbo events in France?
There was a big tournament by the store Shop Suey in France, but they did not want to force anyone to have an account and I think no entry fees were collected, so we could not process anything from it.
(Dec. 29, 2015  7:30 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: can anyone tell me which is heaviest energy ring so far?

(Dec. 29, 2015  7:50 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Aquario, Cancer and Cygnus, in order.

(Dec. 29, 2015  7:50 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Actually probably any L-Drago Clear Wheel, but you know ~

Heaviest Left-Spin Clear Wheel is L-Drago II at roughly 6g, but the heaviest Right-Spin CW is Kerbecs at 3.4g.
There are actually a lot of CWs that can be almost as heavy as Kerbecs (due to slight differences from part to part). I personally own a 3.5g Kerbecs, a 3.4g Cygnus and Sagittario II, and a strangely lightweight Aquario at 3g. Kerbecs is usually the heaviest right-spin CW, though I've found that Hasbro versions are generally lighter than TT/SK ones.
question... if i try and host an event, but state there is no prize, and this is just a meet up, is that allowed? would you need a passport?
(Dec. 29, 2015  11:25 PM)imstillmudorios Wrote: question... if i try and host an event, but state there is no prize, and this is just a meet up, is that allowed? would you need a passport?

If it is a meetup, technically you cannot advertise it on the World Beyblade Organization. You could definitely hold a tournament with no prizes since we have Credits, Beypoints and Faces though.
(Dec. 30, 2015  12:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2015  11:25 PM)imstillmudorios Wrote: question... if i try and host an event, but state there is no prize, and this is just a meet up, is that allowed? would you need a passport?

If it is a meetup, technically you cannot advertise it on the World Beyblade Organization. You could definitely hold a tournament with no prizes since we have Credits, Beypoints and Faces though.

To be clear, you can write about it in community threads but it won't be listed as a WBO event.
(Dec. 29, 2015  8:28 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Will there be a blayblay event at anime north 2016, I caught wind of these news...also I'm to edgy to join team cancer, pfft.

Hey, @[MissingNo.]
Let's do this!
thanks for answer, but why aqurio based combos are harder to KO compared to kerbecs
(Dec. 30, 2015  10:58 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: thanks for answer, but why aqurio based combos are harder to KO compared to kerbecs
Because of Aquario's mold I think. Kerbecs is easier to KO because of its mold , i think it's because of the three gaps that can expose the metal more. ( i'm not really sure though, beyblade parts' build up and thingies are not familliar to me i just follow what the experienced bladers say :V)
(Dec. 30, 2015  10:58 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: thanks for answer, but why aqurio based combos are harder to KO compared to kerbecs

Because aquario's shape is round.
Is it worth buying Excalibur?
Actually we don't know right now. Some testings are required but to me it seems OKTongue_out_wink
(Dec. 30, 2015  2:50 PM)athreya50 Wrote: Is it worth buying Excalibur?

Well, as Bey Brad mentioned in some other thread, the only reason to buy it would be for Xtreme since Xcalibur is outclassed by Valkyrie ..
I wonder how the burst left spin bey will be
Course it's worth buying! You get Xtreme, and a Yellow Beylauncher. Also there hasn't been enough testing to rule out Force yet. And! Xcalibur just happens to be the most beautiful Layer out there! Well, next to Amaterios maybe...
Actually, I tried spinning my burst to the left, but it opens up directly... also I think Right spin burst vs Left spin burst, the left might just win easily, and MAYBE, thats the reason no Left spin Burst beys have been released..
Wouldn't left spin Beys be made differently? Like the Disk would twist the other way? I don't think spinning a right spin Bey left would give any real results or conclusions
(Dec. 30, 2015  3:07 PM)gankoba Wrote: Course it's worth buying! You get Xtreme, and a Yellow Beylauncher. Also there hasn't been enough testing to rule out Force yet. And! Xcalibur just happens to be the most beautiful Layer out there! Well, next to Amaterios maybe...

Nothing's more beautiful than Amaterios.
(Dec. 30, 2015  3:10 PM)Myth Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2015  3:07 PM)gankoba Wrote: Course it's worth buying! You get Xtreme, and a Yellow Beylauncher. Also there hasn't been enough testing to rule out Force yet. And! Xcalibur just happens to be the most beautiful Layer out there! Well, next to Amaterios maybe...

Nothing's more beautiful than Amaterios.

Burn Pheonix blizzard version begs to differ.
How can I tag someone on a post I make?