Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Dec. 26, 2015  8:07 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2015  7:05 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2015  10:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah damn, the video where the kid who cannot do waterfall yet got removed ?

are you guys serious something so called ''legendary technique watterfall'' exist [i'm sure today isn't apil fools, lol]]?

The Waterfall Technique does exist. Sadly, it has not been able to be performed, yet.

how to do it? maybe i can TRY to perform it
Nobody knows how to do it, because nobody's ever done it.

(It's just a joke going back to an ooold video of a kid saying his special attack is waterfall, but that he can't do it yet.)
inb4 waterfall was seaborg 2 sliding shoot all along
(Dec. 26, 2015  9:15 PM)Neo Wrote: inb4 waterfall was seaborg 2 sliding shoot all along

Hey if it's in left spin he can really blow people up
I'm wondering if he can perform it now.
(Dec. 26, 2015  10:22 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: I'm wondering if he can perform it now.

Hes probably BECOME waterfall now.
noland shouldve never won
honestly w-kid wouldve won if he knew how to perform waterfall

I bet he's already mastered it.
We should prepare.
Is there anywhere I can view this match? I love watching plastic Bey tournaments :3
So I have an additional unused beylogger that's just sitting around. Is it possible to register it under a new account and make it a "friend" to my current account? I heard that if I make a friend while I have the amaterios blessing it transfers to the friend account? Is that true? Also can I only sync one beylogger for each device?
Anyone have thoughts, guesses or knowledge as to what will happen to WBBA online profiles/accounts once it's available to other parts of the world (such as North America)? Will we need to create new accounts for the NA region or there's a possibility of carrying over your profile from the Japanese site?
(Dec. 27, 2015  1:23 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Is there anywhere I can view this match? I love watching plastic Bey tournaments :3

I don't think Noland; the former World Champ, faced W-kid. Would've been cool though.
I remember reading a post from deikailo about her seeing the World Championship finals; apparently it was a mirror match between Dragoon MS'. But since she's, you know, banned, not sure if there was any footage of the finals..?
Edit: not too sure about the dragoon ms thing; maybe it was another tournament after 2004?

2004 Finals.
Anyone find any worth in the Unicorn layer? Gankoba's video here shows it decently holding it's own against VHA. I was personally anticipating the wheel but have seen zero tests with it.
(Dec. 27, 2015  6:40 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2015  1:23 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Is there anywhere I can view this match? I love watching plastic Bey tournaments :3

I don't think Noland; the former World Champ, faced W-kid. Would've been cool though.
I remember reading a post from deikailo about her seeing the World Championship finals; apparently it was a mirror match between Dragoon MS'. But since she's, you know, banned, not sure if there was any footage of the finals..?
Edit: not too sure about the dragoon ms thing; maybe it was another tournament after 2004?

[/video]
2004 Finals.

HMS wasn't released in NA yet. I think the EG system was actually on display at the tournament, though.

EDIT: In Part 2, we get a glimpse at the Engine Gear System and a little bit on HMS ( https://youtu.be/j7QQtW1RXrc?t=1m55s ). Also, I take back the first thing I said; EGs and HMS were probably released at the time. There's no way HMS could've been legal, though.
(Dec. 27, 2015  7:27 AM)Half Nail Wrote: Anyone find any worth in the Unicorn layer? Gankoba's video here shows it decently holding it's own against VHA. I was personally anticipating the wheel but have seen zero tests with it.

Bursts way too much.

(Dec. 27, 2015  7:43 AM)Angry Face Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2015  6:40 AM)Neo Wrote:

[/video]
2004 Finals.

HMS wasn't released in NA yet. I think the EG system was actually on display at the tournament, though.

EDIT: In Part 2, we get a glimpse at the Engine Gear System and a little bit on HMS ( https://youtu.be/j7QQtW1RXrc?t=1m55s ). Also, I take back the first thing I said; EGs and HMS were probably released at the time. There's no way HMS could've been legal, though.
I don't think so...
They seem to be advertising new stuff.
How do I redeem product codes on the beyblade burst app?
(Dec. 28, 2015  9:30 PM)BBGeese Wrote: How do I redeem product codes on the beyblade burst app?

First, you have to get the app and create an account. Then, when you log in, hit the blue bar at the bottom. After you go to that part of the app, hit the blue box (menu box, whatever it's called) on the top right. When the list comes up, hit the icon that is below the people and above the gear. That's where you scan Smile
Thanks Hato I've spent days trying to figure this out xD
Why is my SA165 red? it doesn't seem fake , and i've been searching on google , and i can't find takara tomy or hasbro or sonokong products (Archer Gargoyle SA165WSF ) that has red SA165 and red WSF.
(Dec. 29, 2015  9:44 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: It's from the Zero G Attack and Balance Synchrome DX set
www.beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Beyblade_Zero-G_Ultimate_Synchrom_DX_Set_Attack_&_Balance_Type
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh , thanks a lot Zoroaste! , i thought it was from archer gargoyle luls
Could someone refresh my memory what's going to be released in January? New stadium, gold layers, and another grip rubber?
(Dec. 29, 2015  12:42 PM)gankoba Wrote: Could someone refresh my memory what's going to be released in January? New stadium, gold layers, and another grip rubber?

Look at the Upcoming Releases section here : http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page I keep it updated ever since the last time you asked a similar question.
can anyone tell me which is heaviest energy ring so far?
If you're talking about MFB, IIRC its Cygnus or Nemesis.