Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Nov. 01, 2015  7:09 PM)Siⱺn Wrote: What are the three strongest uncustomized tops that you can get from burst random booster volume one

Though none of them are close to being good uncustomized, the closest you can get to decent is Kerbeus Heavy Survive for defense and Spriggan Central Accel for attack.
(Nov. 01, 2015  6:17 PM)BUMP KING Wrote: BeyBrad didn't know...

Bey Brad's been absent for five years!
(Nov. 01, 2015  7:23 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2015  6:17 PM)BUMP KING Wrote: BeyBrad didn't know...

Bey Brad's been absent for five years!

To be honest, I kinda assumed you'd been stalking your creation.
On and off. Certainly not to the level of this year.
Does anybody know how the old Bey Battle Analyzer works?
Can anyone refresh my memory and tell me what's going to be released this month in Japan?
(Nov. 03, 2015  1:33 PM)gankoba Wrote: Can anyone refresh my memory and tell me what's going to be released this month in Japan?

Horusudo Spread Edge and 2 Reshuffle sets Smile
Oh yeah!! Wow, completely forgot about the reshuffles!! Insta buy most def!

Miniboros and Unicorn are gonna be sweet!!
A fully green RF was released ?
A side view would have been more helpful to determine if the wear is bad. It's definitely past its prime, and looks a little rounded. It's probably legal and usable, but it's not too great.
Hmm.. As Cake said, seems legal, and will probably work good.

(Nov. 03, 2015  3:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote: A fully green RF was released ?

Spark FX 2 pack release, I have one.
What's in the reshuffle sets coming out this month? And why is there no thread for them?
(Nov. 03, 2015  3:29 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: What's in the reshuffle sets coming out this month? And why is there no thread for them?

Why would there be no topics for them ? You can look through my list of created threads ...

We just happen to know about them for over two months already, so with no new pictures, it became old news quite fast.
(Nov. 03, 2015  3:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote: A fully green RF was released ?

It is from hasbro's face of pack. Please tell me condition of it! And thanks Hato and Cake!
Oh, as the two others mentioned, it seems to be still legal, since you can even see the hole in the middle as usual. A side view would help us confirm that it is entirely legal, but from what we can see in these limited photographs, it seems OK.
(Nov. 03, 2015  3:29 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: What's in the reshuffle sets coming out this month? And why is there no thread for them?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-B-21-Bey...ck-Balance
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-B-22-Bey...na-Defense
Are we sure that the rereleases of Metal System Aries always have a mold difference because i've seen some that clearly don't?
Out of curiosity, have there been any Beyblades, across all incarnations, whose design was based on a flower? I think there's some cool design possibilities for a flower based Beyblade.
The Rock wheel is sadly one of the closest thing to looking like a flower, as for flower based, I don't remember any.
We're playing with awesome God, animal, mythology based battle tops! Not pansy flowers! Grin
can you show me any websites w/ Takara blitz Unicornos separately?