Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Oct. 27, 2015  10:17 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: never mind Smile he already just joined! his username is 6 minibus or something

OK, but unfortunately he did not write your username in the Referal section ...
My Burst Light Launcher has been acting up. For some reason, the Bey releases long before it can get a good spin. What should I do?
(Oct. 28, 2015  2:36 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: My Burst Light Launcher has been acting up. For some reason, the Bey releases long before it can get a good spin. What should I do?

All of mine skip or the winder is difficult to insert in them, so I think there is really nothing to do with them, unfortunately.
Dang. Unhappy I will try to mess around with the ripcord with hot water to see if that helps, but thanks anyway. Weird thing is sometimes it works perfectly fine but all of a sudden it just started skipping.
Looking for any additional info on these MFB beys and parts etc.. (one is non MFB). I received a great deal of help from a special person already (you know who you are! Wink ), but if you guys have anything to add, fantastic! See short vid:

-Bearing Stinger (recolour)
-Meteo L Drago Assault Ver. (black, only plastic piece) and Perseus Stamina Ver. (White Knight Ver., only the Clear Wheel as well)
-All black Pegasis 100HF from both BB-21 and BB-22 sets
-Green Pegasis 105F from the BB-20 BeyBattle Try Set ? I doubt it is the super rare recolour from the BB-13 Random Booster
-Storm Pegasis 100HF Galaxy Version from the not-so-exclusive Hong Kong release
-Earth Aquila 105HF/S purple (Toys "R" Us WBBA store exclusive)
-WBBA event prize (perhaps just Grade 3 or 4 though, not Grade 1) green Ray Metal Wheel
-WBBA Gold 1st Place Face (again, Grade 3 or 4 only, not from the huge tournaments)
-WBBA Silver 2nd Place Face " "
-WBBA Bronze 3rd Place Face " "
CoroCoro L Drago Face designed by Adachi Takafumi, included in random BB-98 sets in WBBA stores -in Japan
-WBBA prize flash green Pegasis Face (also from Grade 3 or 4)
-Recoloured sticker sheets for some of the first Hybrid Wheel System Beyblades

;)
(Oct. 28, 2015  5:17 PM)KillerSpinner Wrote: Looking for any additional info on these MFB beys and parts etc.. (one is non MFB). I received a great deal of help from a special person already (you know who you are! Wink ), but if you guys have anything to add, fantastic! See short vid:

;)

Shouldn't all the information that I gave you be posted so that people at least do not repeat the same things, hah ?
In order of appearance:
- Not sure, but I know I've seen it before. Maybe try this one over in the Plastics Q&A thread
- Perseus White Knight Stamina Ver. and L-Drago II <probably has a special name too> Rush Ver. (CoroCoro Beyblade World Domination Book exclusives)
- Pegasis 100HF (BB-21 Bey Reshuffle Set Attack & Balance Type)
- Pegasis 105F (BB-20 BeyBattle Try Set)
- Storm Pegasis 105HF Inferno Ver. (Metal Fight Beyblade Vol. 1 DVD specials)
- MF Earth Aquila 105HF/S (BB-47G)
- Metallic green Ray Metal Wheel given to top 3 placers in Grade 4 WBBA events in 2010
- WBBA Gold Face
- WBBA Silver Face
- WBBA Bronze Face
- WBBA L-Drago III Face
- Some WBBA limited Pegasis Face I also have, but know nothing else about lol
- Limited Edition Earth Aquila stickers

EDIT: Oh yeah, if Kai-V was the one who helped you, you've probably already got all of this info and then some lol
Yes indeed. See edited post Wink

(Oct. 28, 2015  6:05 PM)Angry Face Wrote: In order of appearance:
- Not sure, but I know I've seen it before. Maybe try this one over in the Plastics Q&A thread
- Perseus White Knight Stamina Ver. and L-Drago II <probably has a special name too> Rush Ver. (CoroCoro Beyblade World Domination Book exclusives)
- Pegasis 100HF (BB-21 Bey Reshuffle Set Attack & Balance Type)
- Pegasis 105F (BB-20 BeyBattle Try Set)
- Storm Pegasis 105HF Inferno Ver. (Metal Fight Beyblade Vol. 1 DVD specials)
- MF Earth Aquila 105HF/S (BB-47G)
- Metallic green Ray Metal Wheel given to top 3 placers in Grade 4 WBBA events in 2010
- WBBA Gold Face
- WBBA Silver Face
- WBBA Bronze Face
- WBBA L-Drago III Face
- Some WBBA limited Pegasis Face I also have, but know nothing else about lol
- Limited Edition Earth Aquila stickers

EDIT: Oh yeah, if Kai-V was the one who helped you, you've probably already got all of this info and then some lol

Thanks!
That plastic is the limited edition Metal Dranzer, iirc it is Yellow ?
(Oct. 28, 2015  6:08 PM)Zed EX Wrote: That plastic is the limited edition Metal Dranzer, iirc it is Yellow ?

Ah yes, KillerSpinner, I have no idea why I just told you Bearing Stinger hastily, but that box clearly says Metal Dranzer hah. My mistake.
(Oct. 28, 2015  6:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2015  6:08 PM)Zed EX Wrote: That plastic is the limited edition Metal Dranzer, iirc it is Yellow ?

Ah yes, KillerSpinner, I have no idea why I just told you Bearing Stinger hastily, but that box clearly says Metal Dranzer hah. My mistake.

Is it yellow though?

Must not be too rare, as it only goes for a few dollars more than the normal version .
What's approximate value on it?
Not much, $20?
How do I tell what color it is?
Opening the top and taking a peek inside.

Or ask someone here who knows.
i need as much info ( including if its good or not to use in tournaments) on the following launchers i won in my lot:
Rip Gauge launcher
Beylauncher ( hasbro red vers.)
Left Beylauncher ( takara tomy)
Beylauncher LR ( takara tomy)
LL2 ( takara tomy)
Zero-G compact launcher
custom grip launcher ( hasbro grip)
thanks for the help, and here are some pictures of the lot with the launchers ( scroll down until you see the pictures) http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-XL-lot-...true&rt=nc
(Oct. 29, 2015  12:46 AM)raiyanblader Wrote: i need as much info ( including if its good or not to use in tournaments) on the following launchers i won in my lot:
Rip Gauge launcher
Beylauncher ( hasbro red vers.)
Left Beylauncher ( takara tomy)
Beylauncher LR ( takara tomy)
LL2 ( takara tomy)
Zero-G compact launcher
custom grip launcher ( hasbro grip)
thanks for the help, and here are some pictures of the lot with the launchers ( scroll down until you see the pictures) http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-XL-lot-...true&rt=nc

All of the gear is pretty useful, especially the Rip Gauge. It's a bit under mentioned at times, but it's definitely one of the strongest launchers in MFB, in general.

All of the other launchers are definitely great additions, too. I wouldn't overuse the Compact Launcher too much so skipping doesn't occur too much.
(Oct. 29, 2015  1:04 AM)Leone19 Wrote: All of the gear is pretty useful, especially the Rip Gauge. It's a bit under mentioned at times, but it's definitely one of the strongest launchers in MFB, in general.

The Rip Guage Launcher? I've heard the Rev-Up Launcher is supposed to be pretty good, but never heard anything about the Rip Guage... Have you seen the length of its ripcord?

I'd personally say the BeyLaunchers are the only launchers worth using competitively in that lot.
(Oct. 29, 2015  1:10 AM)Angry Face Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2015  1:04 AM)Leone19 Wrote: All of the gear is pretty useful, especially the Rip Gauge. It's a bit under mentioned at times, but it's definitely one of the strongest launchers in MFB, in general.

The Rip Guage Launcher? I've heard the Rev-Up Launcher is supposed to be pretty good, but never heard anything about the Rip Guage... Have you seen the length of its ripcord?

I'd personally say the BeyLaunchers are the only launchers worth using competitively in that lot.

Oh my gosh, I totally red it as Rev Up in the post and that was what I was referring to- thanks for catching that, haha.
ok, thanks for the information guys Tongue_out_wink
Does this question go here?
Which HWS and 4D(mode change) beyblades will be considered rare in the near future
(Oct. 30, 2015  5:57 AM)nickien Wrote: Does this question go here?
Which HWS and 4D(mode change) beyblades will be considered rare in the near future

Probably those included in Sets and Random Boosters, but usually the competitive Beyblades had regular releases somehow. Flash would probably be the "rarest" because production of it might have stopped earlier than some, since Zero-G began after that. But I would say that the general rule is that whichever Beyblade is seeked competitively will end up being in high demand later. That does not mean it would be rare though.

Well, recolours, too.
Thats exactly what I told him that random boosters and competitive stuff would become rare.
BTW by rare he actually meant expensive in cost... So would it be the same
4d Duo seems to be the most expensive one to get, that I have seen. I had to buy the DX set for $55 2-3 months ago to even get one
So what's the general consensus on Burst layer/bursting wear? Has TT fixed in later released like the launcher skipping?