Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Does anyone know what the tiny black chip does yet in Burst? Maybe they're gonna implement them in arcade games? Or something to do with beyloggers? Did they announce anything? The suspense is killing me!!!
(Oct. 31, 2015  7:08 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jeu-BEYBLADE-MET...SwT6pVktxK

Is this the anime version of cyber Pegasus ?
well... yes and no. its the anime color but its an exclusive bey that comes with the game. but there pretty much the same except the game one comes with a metal face
(Oct. 31, 2015  7:08 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jeu-BEYBLADE-MET...SwT6pVktxK

Is this the anime version of cyber Pegasus ?

Yes it is.

Are you getting or have gotten all the anime 4D Beyblades? That's what I might try and do.
I've always wanted to ask this because after hearing Ragnarok and Trident were very poorly recieved, I want to ask which one is worse between the former and the latter?

Also, can someone do an order of best to worst Burst Layers in each type please?
(Oct. 31, 2015  7:40 PM)gankoba Wrote: Does anyone know what the tiny black chip does yet in Burst? Maybe they're gonna implement them in arcade games? Or something to do with beyloggers? Did they announce anything? The suspense is killing me!!!

Nobody knows yet. It's an NFC Chip, so some people have been speculating that it'll be used for a Wii U or 3DS game ...
(Oct. 31, 2015  6:32 PM)BUMP KING Wrote: So what's the general consensus on Burst layer/bursting wear? Has TT fixed in later released like the launcher skipping?

Nope, although the most fragile "long tooth" style hasn't been used since Deathscyther's release.
(Nov. 01, 2015  3:05 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2015  6:32 PM)BUMP KING Wrote: So what's the general consensus on Burst layer/bursting wear? Has TT fixed in later released like the launcher skipping?

Nope, although the most fragile "long tooth" style hasn't been used since Deathscyther's release.

So basically like LLD wear was?
Dunno what you're talking about, which is why actual terms are preferable to abbreviations Grin
(Nov. 01, 2015  3:31 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Dunno what you're talking about, which is why actual terms are preferable to abbreviations Grin

Lightning L-Drago. It's a widely used term, my bad?
It probably is! But impossible for anyone unfamiliar with the term to read your post and learn from it. I'm familiar with Lightning L-Drago, but had no way of knowing if you meant that or something else.

That said, I dropped out of MFB just after LLD came out. I never knew it had wear issues!
Hm, it is also the first time I really hear about it, so whatever hah.
Really? I thought LLD was a common term people used??
LLD is a common term; Lightning having wear issues is not.

I haven't heard of any wearing problems with Lightning, beyond the usual wear & tear that Attack types usually have. The plastic part tends to get a little beat up, but I've used the same Lightning wheel for years without replacing it, and it hasn't suffered from dramatic loss in performance.
I cracked 2 of my lightning wheels, but that was due to 'heavy' use.
Really? I used my stock a lot and now the CW, is like all white with fractures. Plastic on metal isnt very durable.

(Nov. 01, 2015  6:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, it is also the first time I really hear about it, so whatever hah.

... You've never heard that term? I kinda doubt that Kai-V Tongue_out

Think back a bit as it was most common in its era, not REALLY limited.

EDIT: Can post a pic if you want.
G1, G2 and G3 Galaxy Pegasis Gold Silver and Bronze.

I have all nine but was looking for a few details like what were they for? Or awarded to? If a contest (or multiple), When/where held?

Just fast forward to 2:22 of this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95qupTxE-v0

Thank you in advance
I guess no one will answer my question because this page will be bombarded with other posts making my question unoticed huh?
(Nov. 01, 2015  3:54 PM)BUMP KING Wrote: Really? I used my stock a lot and now the CW, is like all white with fractures. Plastic on metal isnt very durable.

(Nov. 01, 2015  6:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, it is also the first time I really hear about it, so whatever hah.

Clearly I was referring to the wear issue.

Momohimi, I have not tested Trident personally, so I cannot answer your question.
(Nov. 01, 2015  4:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2015  3:54 PM)BUMP KING Wrote: Really? I used my stock a lot and now the CW, is like all white with fractures. Plastic on metal isnt very durable.

Clearly I was referring to the wear issue.

Momohimi, I have not tested Trident personally, so I cannot answer your question.

It's fine I guess... thanks for acknowledging my question anyway.
(Nov. 01, 2015  4:02 PM)KillerSpinner Wrote: G1, G2 and G3 Galaxy Pegasis Gold Silver and Bronze.

I have all nine but was looking for a few details like what were they for? Or awarded to? If a contest (or multiple), When/where held?

Just fast forward to 2:22 of this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95qupTxE-v0

Thank you in advance
They were awarded in Japanese contests, not sure how many.

Kai-V, looking back on your post, seeing as we were last talking about the name and you didn't quote anything, it actually was not that clear .
But you knew that I would know about that abbreviation.
BeyBrad didn't know...

The way it's worded it seems like your agreeing with not knowing the abbreviation.
You had the following knowledge though, so personally I would have moved on to assume that I did not know something else, and that would have been the wear issue.

(Nov. 01, 2015  3:54 PM)BUMP KING Wrote: ... You've never heard that term? I kinda doubt that Kai-V Tongue_out
What are the three strongest uncustomized tops that you can get from burst random booster volume one