Ask a question, get an answer! #2

I use to always think it was Gryph Dragooon SA165WSF limited to 10. The gold Wyvern DJ is godly beautiful though, perfection wishes to be it. It's just that I LOVE chrome gold things.
(Feb. 02, 2015  1:31 AM)UW Officer Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2015  1:28 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2015  1:21 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: You mean best?

BTW I think this would be more appropriate to post in the purchase consultation topic.
That or the Plastics Q&A topic.

Out of all of those, only Driger S, Kid Dragoon, and Driger F are worth getting, and the latter two only if you have Wolborg 2 to support them.

And no, $150 isn't a good price, except maybe if they are all NIB. It varies depending on the Beyblades' condition of course, but I would say around $75ish is more reasonable.

All NIB. So $75 would be reasonable for all of them? I am considering all of them, but mainly Draciel since I love him Joyful_3. I will probably go with Driger S and Draciel F and if I can get more: Kid Dragoon, then Dragoon S, then Driger F and finally Dranzer S (in order of greatest to least). Thank you for the help, Wombat Smile

getting them all for 150$ is a real steal if they are all new in boxed and sealed Smile
How do you guys haggle bey prices? any tips please Joyful_3
(Feb. 03, 2015  4:01 PM)TigerChopsticks Wrote: How do you guys haggle bey prices? any tips please Joyful_3

You really can't haggle too much on the internet unless you're buying from a seller in one of the threads in the marketplace here on WBO. Just stalk some ebay auction and offer the lowest price every time. I've seen rare recolors start bidding anywhere from $0.99 to $5.99 and the prices don't usually climb very much these days now that the hobby has died back down. Honestly, this is the time to pick up any "rare" beys if you want 'em.
(Feb. 02, 2015  9:38 PM)UW Officer Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2015  9:33 PM)DaSacredKnee Wrote: What's the rarest beyblade up to date, production-wise?

The CoroCoro lottery beys or the Golden Wyvern DJ that were given to employees who worked on (in Japan only) Beyblade 2000 to Beyblade G-Revolution (all 3 series).
(Feb. 02, 2015  9:52 PM)UW Detective Wrote: I use to always think it was Gryph Dragooon SA165WSF limited to 10. The gold Wyvern DJ is godly beautiful though, perfection wishes to be it. It's just that I LOVE chrome gold things.
On the wiki, it states that there are about 400 of the gold Wyvern DJ's produced and only 10 of Gryph Dragooon SA165WSF. If I'm not mistaken, is the information on the wiki about those beyblades false or something?
(Feb. 03, 2015  9:10 PM)DaSacredKnee Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2015  9:38 PM)UW Officer Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2015  9:33 PM)DaSacredKnee Wrote: What's the rarest beyblade up to date, production-wise?

The CoroCoro lottery beys or the Golden Wyvern DJ that were given to employees who worked on (in Japan only) Beyblade 2000 to Beyblade G-Revolution (all 3 series).
(Feb. 02, 2015  9:52 PM)UW Detective Wrote: I use to always think it was Gryph Dragooon SA165WSF limited to 10. The gold Wyvern DJ is godly beautiful though, perfection wishes to be it. It's just that I LOVE chrome gold things.
On the wiki, it states that there are about 400 of the gold Wyvern DJ's produced and only 10 of Gryph Dragooon SA165WSF. If I'm mistaken, is the information on the wiki about those beyblades false or something?
I think because of how old Gold Wyvern DJ is and the fact it was limited to employees only, its more rare. I have also seen 3 of the (official ones from the CoroCoro lottery) Gryph Dragoons being sold for 50 dollars in comparison to the Gold Wyvern DJ, which is probably a lot more from what I know Smile
(Feb. 03, 2015  9:15 PM)UW Officer Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2015  9:10 PM)DaSacredKnee Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2015  9:38 PM)UW Officer Wrote: The CoroCoro lottery beys or the Golden Wyvern DJ that were given to employees who worked on (in Japan only) Beyblade 2000 to Beyblade G-Revolution (all 3 series).
On the wiki, it states that there are about 400 of the gold Wyvern DJ's produced and only 10 of Gryph Dragooon SA165WSF. If I'm mistaken, is the information on the wiki about those beyblades false or something?
I think because of how old Gold Wyvern DJ is and the fact it was limited to employees only, its more rare. I have also seen 3 of the (official ones from the CoroCoro lottery) Gryph Dragoons being sold for 50 dollars in comparison to the Gold Wyvern DJ, which is probably a lot more from what I know Smile

Yeah, but I've seen fakes of those sell on eBay and even in person.

I certainly would question that a Beyblade with only 10 known copies in existence, sold for merely $50.
There was a Gryph Dragooon SA165WSF that sold for 100,000 yen.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Record-o...pid1209313
Hm, I think the Gryph Dragooon is rarer, but for some reason it will sell for less than the gold-plated Wyvern DJ.
Woah woah woah, $50 for a glorified synchrome recolour? That's, actually not too bad considering it's rarity. I can only assume some employees didn't care as much for their Gold Wyvern DJ Beyblades and now it's left in the depths of office equipment purgatory(sorry, I can't spell)

I think in time, Gryph Dragoon will become hard to find to the point of it being forgotten.
(Feb. 03, 2015  6:19 PM)Wizard Wrote: You really can't haggle too much on the internet unless you're buying from a seller in one of the threads in the marketplace here on WBO. Just stalk some ebay auction and offer the lowest price every time. I've seen rare recolors start bidding anywhere from $0.99 to $5.99 and the prices don't usually climb very much these days now that the hobby has died back down. Honestly, this is the time to pick up any "rare" beys if you want 'em.
(Feb. 03, 2015  4:01 PM)TigerChopsticks Wrote: How do you guys haggle bey prices? any tips please Joyful_3
Thanks for your reply. Smile

Guys. Lost here. How do I reply to a post? how to use the quote thing? guide please.
Just press the "quote" button on the post you want to quote and it will take you to a screen. The quoted post will be there, along with the code to quote it. Just post underneath the text.

Any further questions about this should go in the Questions About the WBO topic.
(Feb. 04, 2015  6:05 PM)Dual Wrote: Just press the "quote" button on the post you want to quote and it will take you to a screen. The quoted post will be there, along with the code to quote it. Just post underneath the text.

Any further questions about this should go in the Questions About the WBO topic.

Like this?
Yes, that's how it works. If you want to quote multiple posts, do what I told you to do, copy all the text, then quote the other post and paste the previous quote above or below it.
Is the beywheelz winder longer than the lite launcher 2 winder and does it fit in the lite launcher 2?
The BeyWheelz ripcord is about the same size as the LL2's ripcord and fits in LL2-ripcord compatible launchers, but it has fewer teeth in the same amount of space, resulting in significantly weaker launches.
You have to force it a little to get it in though; you'd be better off using a Hasbro ripcord than using the Beywheelz ripcord in a LL2.
(Feb. 03, 2015  9:24 PM)Leone19 Wrote: I certainly would question that a Beyblade with only 10 known copies in existence, sold for merely $50.

I don't think it necessarily always matters how many copies of a Beyblade were produced when determine how rare/expensive something should be. Part of it has to do with it's notoriety in the community, how old it is, how readily available it is (despite however big or small the production run was) and how it was released (publicly, to employees, tournament winners, etc.) too.

Another couple examples are the Yellow Mold 1 Aries of which only 20 were produced in 2008 as a WBBA prize of some kind (can't recall exactly), but nobody ever talks about that, the gold Shining God MS, the Black Dragoon GT set, or even the other gold-plated HMS set that even has it's own custom display case: Dragoon MS, Gaia Dragoon MS, Draciel MS, Driger MS, and Dranzer MS. But that's just the tip of the iceberg; I'm sure there's tons of extremely limited versions of Beyblades out there that have been forgotten. So, I don't think it's fair to call the gold-plated Wyvern DJ, or anything else the 'rarest'; there's just too many rare Beyblades out there to definitively say. And 'rarity' isn't only determined by the production run, as I said.
(Feb. 07, 2015  5:24 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2015  9:24 PM)Leone19 Wrote: I certainly would question that a Beyblade with only 10 known copies in existence, sold for merely $50.

I don't think it necessarily always matters how many copies of a Beyblade were produced when determine how rare/expensive something should be. Part of it has to do with it's notoriety in the community, how old it is, how readily available it is (despite however big or small the production run was) and how it was released (publicly, to employees, tournament winners, etc.) too.

Another couple examples are the Yellow Mold 1 Aries of which only 20 were produced in 2008 as a WBBA prize of some kind (can't recall exactly), but nobody ever talks about that, the gold Shining God MS, the Black Dragoon GT set, or even the other gold-plated HMS set that even has it's own custom display case: Dragoon MS, Gaia Dragoon MS, Draciel MS, Driger MS, and Dranzer MS. But that's just the tip of the iceberg; I'm sure there's tons of extremely limited versions of Beyblades out there that have been forgotten. So, I don't think it's fair to call the gold-plated Wyvern DJ, or anything else the 'rarest'; there's just too many rare Beyblades out there to definitively say. And 'rarity' isn't only determined by the production run, as I said.

Good points, haha. I guess it just initially struck me that something that hard to find wouldn't be so expensive.
(Feb. 07, 2015  5:24 AM)Kei Wrote:

You are right, theres stuff out there many have not heard of. Would you know anything about the EBENT ENTRY POINT CARDS, the red BBA stickers and purple bit chip sized stickers that I have? all TAKARA. I have a video for it on youtube call...Old gen miscellaenous beyblade stuff.
(Feb. 07, 2015  4:33 PM)TigerChopsticks Wrote: You are right, theres stuff out there many have not heard of. Would you know anything about the EBENT ENTRY POINT CARDS, the red BBA stickers and purple bit chip sized stickers that I have? all TAKARA. I have a video for it on youtube call...Old gen miscellaenous beyblade stuff.

Not sure, unfortunately. I have some of those red BBA Bit Chip stickers as well. It might help if you posted some scans of the Event Entry Point Cards so that the Japanese text on them is easier to read.
Hi!

Got my hands on 7 random boosters, I would like to ask how much can I sell Plastic gen random booster 8 NIB.

Do they really contain different parts (AR is different from the base and other parts)?

Please do clarify.

Thanks in advance.
(Feb. 12, 2015  12:03 PM)brian08 Wrote: Hi!

Got my hands on 7 random boosters, I would like to ask how much can I sell Plastic gen random booster 8 NIB.

Do they really contain different parts (AR is different from the base and other parts)?

Please do clarify.

Thanks in advance.

I cannot answer your first, but I can answer your second:

Yes, there are 12 different Beyblades, most with different Blade Bases and Attack Rings, but 12 whole Beyblades.

Interested in them. PM sent.
(Feb. 12, 2015  2:00 PM)UW Officer Wrote:

Please do clarify.

Thanks in advance.

Yes, there are 12 different Beyblades, most with different Blade Bases and Attack Rings, but 12 whole Beyblades.

Thanks for the reply. Meaning i can build the 12 different beys by getting them part by part from this booster?
(Feb. 12, 2015  2:30 PM)brian08 Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2015  2:00 PM)UW Officer Wrote:

Please do clarify.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the reply. Meaning i can build the 12 different beys by getting them part by part from this booster?

You do not get them part by part, you get 1 complete Beyblade Smile You are not able to get different parts from each; 1 full Beyblade with specific parts.