Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jan. 10, 2015  2:23 PM)taxus Wrote: is the sky blue wolborg ms the same like ice blue? if yes i still have one or two new Smile

I think he's referring to the Ice Blue one. I still regret selling mine a few years ago!
I am looking for names of the beyblades that come with some of the Japanese beyblades DS games

Metal fight beyblade Okay price
Metal Fight Beyblade: Bakugami Susanoh Shuurai!

If anyone can answer this 2nd question it would be great.

how many games come with beyblades? Any list out there? What types?
(Jan. 11, 2015  4:44 AM)DevilsNightmare Wrote: I am looking for names of the beyblades that come with some of the Japanese beyblades DS games

Metal fight beyblade Okay price
Metal Fight Beyblade: Bakugami Susanoh Shuurai!

If anyone can answer this 2nd question it would be great.

how many games come with beyblades? Any list out there? What types?

Hello,

For the first game, are you referring to the first Metal Fight Beyblade video game on the Nintendo DS ? The edition that was sold without the BeyPoint Reader ? In any case, if it is that game, then it comes with Quetzalcoatl 90WF. The second video game you listed definitely comes with Bakushin Susanow 90WF.

You can always check the topics we have for the Beyblade video games :
http://worldbeyblade.org/search.php?acti...order=desc
However, as far as I remember, there were also Beyblades released with some of the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade video games, from the plastic era. This site did not exist back then, but we might be able to make a list of those for you.
[/quote]

Hello,

For the first game, are you referring to the first Metal Fight Beyblade video game on the Nintendo DS ? The edition that was sold without the BeyPoint Reader ? In any case, if it is that game, then it comes with Quetzalcoatl 90WF. The second video game you listed definitely comes with Bakushin Susanow 90WF.

You can always check the topics we have for the Beyblade video games :
http://worldbeyblade.org/search.php?acti...order=desc
However, as far as I remember, there were also Beyblades released with some of the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade video games, from the plastic era. This site did not exist back then, but we might be able to make a list of those for you.
[/quote]

Thanks for the answer and it would be great if you can make a list in the future.
Is there any difference between Leone and Leone 2?
(Jan. 13, 2015  2:49 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Is there any difference between Leone and Leone 2?
Leone 2 is larger, heavier, and differently shaped. I'd imagine it works as well on 3-sided Metal Wheels as Leone, but Leone might be better suited for Defense/Stamina because it's more circular and the little bolt protrusion things on Leone 2 might cause recoil.
(Jan. 12, 2015  3:57 PM)EDDYAxel Wrote: Are these the signs of over use? ,I had this over 2 years already

[/spoiler] http://s95.photobucket.com/user/sideswip...y&sp=false

could anyone please answer my question? Cute
(Jan. 14, 2015  1:41 PM)EDDYAxel Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2015  3:57 PM)EDDYAxel Wrote: Are these the signs of over use? ,I had this over 2 years already

Why is it that it seems gold in some places..? Other than that, seems fine.
(Jan. 14, 2015  1:46 PM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2015  1:41 PM)EDDYAxel Wrote:

Thanks for answering Stupid,it looks gold in some places because I previously painted it but I decided to remove the paint away but some paint still did not completely vanish
(Jan. 14, 2015  2:04 PM)EDDYAxel Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2015  1:46 PM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2015  1:41 PM)EDDYAxel Wrote: could anyone please answer my question? Cute

Thanks for answering Stupid,it looks gold in some places because I previously painted it but I decided to remove the paint away but some paint still did not completely vanish

Oh, just paint? Than it's completely fine. Other than that, metal and plastic get really scratched and sometimes part get flatten (the triangles on flame, etc). But that's all just natural battle Smile
I have the Phantom Orion and the l-drago destroy, are there any good combinations I should try? thanks.
(Jan. 14, 2015  6:47 PM)BBtilIDieLIR! Wrote: I have the Phantom Orion and the l-drago destroy, are there any good combinations I should try? thanks.

Hello,

Hm, not necessarily just with those two Beyblades' parts unfortunately. For advice on combinations though, you should use our "Build me a combo!" topic, inside the Beyblade Customizations forum.
(Jan. 14, 2015  6:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2015  6:47 PM)BBtilIDieLIR! Wrote: I have the Phantom Orion and the l-drago destroy, are there any good combinations I should try? thanks.

Hello,

Hm, not necessarily just with those two Beyblades' parts unfortunately. For advice on combinations though, you should use our "Build me a combo!" topic, inside the Beyblade Customizations forum.

ok thanks, Remember, Let it Rip till we die!!!

also, which of the two previously mentioned would work best against a diablo nemesis in an arena with walls so it is hard to knock the opponent out.
Hm, either one, really. Phantom Orion will have more stamina, but L Drago Destroy might be able to steal enough spin from Diablo Nemesis due to it having an opposite spin rotation. However, competitive Bladers typically :

- never use uncustomized Beyblades;
- never use Hasbro BeyStadiums, which are mostly all unfair to Attack types.
Is the purple Super Control Stadium supposed to be made out of a material like the Hasbro Stadium plastic?????

I assumed it would be a hard plastic like the BB-10
(Jan. 15, 2015  2:26 AM)LeonTempest Wrote: Is the purple Super Control Stadium supposed to be made out of a material like the Hasbro Stadium plastic?????

I assumed it would be a hard plastic like the BB-10
No, it's made of a similar, if not the same, material as the BB-10. A little flimsier though, in my opinion.
Guess I should have checked that before buying it.........eh........................................................................................................

Well, gotta make the best of it, I guess......

Not sure how this stadium is supposed to work for legal play...it has pockets plateau areas instead of walls, so what is defined as out of bounds?????

Either way, it is a fun stadium with a unique play-style. Although, part of me is left wishing that I picked up the BB-46 instead, mostly because I wanted a stadium that was fair to attack types AND would not rip apart on me someday. I finally threw out my old Hasbro L-Drago stadium the other day.
Is the black beypointer rare nowadays? If so how rare?
(Jan. 26, 2015  2:08 AM)Kevo Wrote: Is the black beypointer rare nowadays? If so how rare?

It isn't produced anymore and it's been 4 years or along those lines since it was so I would say rare Smile
It has always been rather rare, and some people were really looking for them at some point, yet they were never ready to pay sixty dollars for it. Considering that it had no use outside of Asia, it is rare but superfluous in the western world.
Speaking of that- it'd be interesting to know whatever happened to those TT Bey-Ta machines. Since they were removed, it'd be interesting to know where they are now (probably unfortunately collecting dust).
That would be a cool auction item. I actually thoght I remembered reading something where they were removed and stores away but I'm not sure.
While I was removing small stains of paint from my metal wheels that is already dried up using a needle, i accidentally scratched it up in the process.will it be illegal?
It's not illegal unless it affects performances...