Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Guys check out this simple video I made asking questions on certain beyblade stickers and stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41BkSqgFdO8
(Jan. 28, 2015  3:52 PM)TigerChopsticks Wrote: Guys check out this simple video I made asking questions on certain beyblade stickers and stuff.

I did answer you to the best of my knowledge in the Plastics Q&A thread already.
(Jan. 28, 2015  3:52 PM)TigerChopsticks Wrote: Guys check out this simple video I made asking questions on certain beyblade stickers and stuff.

i would buy them btw..
Whoops. Not getting any sort of notifications if there are replies on my posts on any threads.

And

You want to buy the stickers? the adhesives are still good surprisingly. Now how do I get to that thread...hmmm....

But I still dont understand where the poster came from. Nothing on youtube has that poster with it NIB or otherwise. Damn. I threw it away years ago. It was seriously high quality print so could not be fake. It was thick paper. I could find only one image on google where the G-revolution team is posing together in the same postures as the poster. Still the image is missing all the gold japanese font. I think it was supposed to be stuck on a glass window for display and they mistakingly ended up selling it to me. The whole box I think. The heirarchy chart is also a question mark...it was the same size as the poster.
(Jan. 26, 2015  2:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It has always been rather rare, and some people were really looking for them at some point, yet they were never ready to pay sixty dollars for it. Considering that it had no use outside of Asia, it is rare but superfluous in the western world.

It was probably a mistake that Hasbro didn't release them, at least in limited quantities. There's always been kids who have asked me about my BeyPointers at tournaments over the years.
Why can't Hasbro ever release an Attack-Type stadium like the BB-10? It'll be way easier/cheaper to get.
Hasbro stadiums aren't really fit to suit any type but stamina, whats with this type of carp. Tired Is the BB-10 like an original, 1 nation stadium or something like the Destroyer Dome? ( I'm barely making sense, because I'm fed up with these stadiums and how you can only get them in certain countries )
(Feb. 01, 2015  12:17 AM)TeamAgroBlast Wrote: Why can't Hasbro ever release an Attack-Type stadium like the BB-10? It'll be way easier/cheaper to get.
Hasbro stadiums aren't really fit to suit any type but stamina, whats with this type of carp. Tired Is the BB-10 like an original, 1 nation stadium or something like the Destroyer Dome? ( I'm barely making sense, because I'm fed up with these stadiums and how you can only get them in certain countries )
It's for safety reasons; beyblade flys out and hits kid= lawsuit.
Difficult question does anyone know how many cards there are to collect in the beyblade trading card game?
(Feb. 01, 2015  8:29 PM)Bettsie Wrote: Difficult question does anyone know how many cards there are to collect in the beyblade trading card game?

The Japanese one from the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade era, or another one ? There were several.
(Feb. 01, 2015  9:47 PM)Bettsie Wrote: I don't know the name of them these are the ones
http://animal-kaiser.blogspot.co.uk/2011...e.html?m=1

Wikipedia Wrote:The Beyblade Collision card set features a total of 130 different cards, including 10 blade cards. Through special retail promotions and other means, an additional 14 promotional foil cards were made available.

I'm not sure if this information is 100% correct, as it is from Wikipedia, but maybe this answers your question.
I need to know as soon as possible which ones are the beat from here:
Kid Dragoon
Draciel F
Dragoon S
Dranzer S
Driger F
Driger S

If all of them are worthy, would 150 dollars be a food price? They are all Hasbro
(Feb. 02, 2015  1:18 AM)UW Officer Wrote: I need to know as soon as possible which ones are the beat from here:
Kid Dragoon
Draciel F
Dragoon S
Dranzer S
Driger F
Driger S

If all of them are worthy, would 150 dollars be a food price? They are all Hasbro

You mean best?

BTW I think this would be more appropriate to post in the purchase consultation topic.
(Feb. 02, 2015  1:21 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2015  1:18 AM)UW Officer Wrote: I need to know as soon as possible which ones are the beat from here:
Kid Dragoon
Draciel F
Dragoon S
Dranzer S
Driger F
Driger S

You mean best?

BTW I think this would be more appropriate to post in the purchase consultation topic.

Competitively, yes Smile

I will go post it there
Kid Dragoon
Draciel F
Dragoon S
Dranzer S
Driger F
Driger S

Even if this belongs in another thread, I think the best is Driger S, it's arguably the best uncustomized plastic beyblade, it's attack ring is useful for endurance, and the base is good for compact. Kids Dragoon I THINK is a secondary choice.
Kid Dragoon
Draciel F
Dragoon S
Dranzer S
Driger F
Driger S

You mean best?

That or the Plastics Q&A topic.

Out of all of those, only Driger S, Kid Dragoon, and Driger F are worth getting, and the latter two only if you have Wolborg 2 to support them.

And no, $150 isn't a good price, except maybe if they are all NIB. It varies depending on the Beyblades' condition of course, but I would say around $75ish is more reasonable.
(Feb. 02, 2015  1:28 AM)Wombat Wrote:
Kid Dragoon
Draciel F
Dragoon S
Dranzer S
Driger F
Driger S

You mean best?

That or the Plastics Q&A topic.

Out of all of those, only Driger S, Kid Dragoon, and Driger F are worth getting, and the latter two only if you have Wolborg 2 to support them.

And no, $150 isn't a good price, except maybe if they are all NIB. It varies depending on the Beyblades' condition of course, but I would say around $75ish is more reasonable.

All NIB. So $75 would be reasonable for all of them? I am considering all of them, but mainly Draciel since I love him Joyful_3. I will probably go with Driger S and Draciel F and if I can get more: Kid Dragoon, then Dragoon S, then Driger F and finally Dranzer S (in order of greatest to least). Thank you for the help, Wombat Smile
Draciel F is pretty nice aesthetically, at least to me and it's one of my favourite plastics Smile

If it's NIB then it might be worth the price as most these days are badly damaged.
You're playing with Taxus' mental health, did you know ? Tongue_out
[Image: 2vump8z.jpg]

Hey since when did this recolour happen?

Whatever it looks stupid anyway IMO.
At least a year ago, I think. They did seem to come out of nowhere, but they are legit.
Wow, another recolour to slip out of my radar, what's next, more Rock Giraffe recolours?

Infact I'm intrigued to see any recolours I missed out, ones that are rare to find.
(Feb. 02, 2015  1:57 AM)UW Detective Wrote: [Image: 2vump8z.jpg]

Hey since when did this recolour happen?

Whatever it looks stupid anyway IMO.

EDIT: Beaten by Kai-V Smith
Big Lots exclusive, came out last year (?)
What's the rarest beyblade up to date, production-wise?
(Feb. 02, 2015  9:33 PM)DaSacredKnee Wrote: What's the rarest beyblade up to date, production-wise?

The CoroCoro lottery beys or the Golden Wyvern DJ that were given to employees who worked on (in Japan only) Beyblade 2000 to Beyblade G-Revolution (all 3 series).