Ask a question, get an answer! #2

My new Sonokong+Takara Tomy branded Beat Lynx seems to be having problems with balance when my TH170 is at the tallest mode. I do not know why this is, but when I extend the track it gets rather wobbly and shaky. So when it is in a battle, the track causes the WD tip to shake/stutter and the whole top tilts at odd angles and then balances itself. This has never occured to me- is it a common error with the track, or is it defective?
Sounds like a common error. TH220 does extend far above the tip and most likely resulting in the balance issues. From your description it doesn't sound like a defect.
What good is Phoenix in attack?
(Nov. 12, 2014  5:28 AM)Elite Deity Wrote: What good is Phoenix in attack?

We are working on a draft about it for Beywiki, so you can get more information here :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Thief-Ph...pid1128845
Is this an SK version of the Takara Tomy zero g stadium, or is it fake?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-Zero-G-...2a297b93fd
(Nov. 12, 2014  3:26 PM)Andrios77 Wrote: Is this an SK version of the Takara Tomy zero g stadium, or is it fake?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-Zero-G-...2a297b93fd

It is a fake, unfortunately. You should always read the descriptions below, because it even says "This is NOT made by Takara Tomy or SonoKong".
I have got more than 5 referrals but still why i have not the Amber face??
(Nov. 12, 2014  3:34 PM)beybladeindia Wrote: I have got more than 5 referrals but still why i have not the Amber face??

maybe u have to PM Kai-V to get the amber face... u wont get amber face if the referrals are from the same IP Address
(Nov. 12, 2014  3:34 PM)beybladeindia Wrote: I have got more than 5 referrals but still why i have not the Amber face??
Double check each of your referrals and see if they've done one of the following:
1. Signed up from a separate computer
2. Posted at least once on the forum
3. Attended an official tournament
If not, that's probably why you don't have it yet.
Cyber Pegasus is such carp....but I was on ebay today and saw a Beybalde called Astro-S Pegasus...which looks identical to Cyber Pegasus, minus a crimson red metal wheel as opposed to a standard metallic red color. Is that the only difference??? Are they the same beyblade?

Also seeing something called "Beyblade Legends" but the packaging is strange...has the Hasbro logo and trademark but is this actually an official product??? They appear to be re-releases of old Metal Fight and Metal Fury beyblades?????
Astro-S's just a fake Cyber Pegasis. And Beyblade Legends is indeed legitimate, consisting of mainly re-releases of popular Beyblades and a few new Hyperblades in their original 4D color schemes. The Hasbro thread's been talking all about it for weeks now. Wink
Is there any difference in the Hasbro Legends Cyber wheel and the original classic Pegasus wheel? Both seem to be the same to me.
(Nov. 13, 2014  4:23 AM)Andrios77 Wrote: Is there any difference in the Hasbro Legends Cyber wheel and the original classic Pegasus wheel? Both seem to be the same to me.

There are definitely several differences, one being the weight, another being the weight distribution since Cyber gets cut 'earlier' with the circle in the centre, and I am sure there are vertical differences too. For all of these reasons, Pegasis is almost seen as superior than Cyber, in some cases.
What are the chances of getting a good Beyblade/good parts out of Random booster 8? (Takara Tomy, Jade Jupiter)
I mean, like is there any good parts, and what are my chances of getting them? For example, spiral fox. If I get that, will there be useful parts? Is there at least 1 good part for each beyblade in the random booster?
(Nov. 13, 2014  10:49 PM)Andrios77 Wrote: I mean, like is there any good parts, and what are my chances of getting them? For example, spiral fox. If I get that, will there be useful parts? Is there at least 1 good part for each beyblade in the random booster?

The present competitive parts in the set consist of as follows:

Jade for its Limited Format Attack purposes, RB for its use on E230 and BD145, LTDCs, too, Screw for its use for Limited Format Attack purposes, ED145 for its older use on Stamina variants, MF for its use on MF-L Phantom Cygnus 85MF and its use for Flash-oriented Attack setups, TR145 for its use as a Track for some Attack variants, D for its top-tier use on 230 and W2D for its Stamina use; it's not preferred in comparison to EWD and WD, though.

Overall, it's a semi-decent set with a decent amount of present competitive parts.
Jade Jupiter S130RB and Screw Lyra ED145MF are in my opinion the bests beyblades of this booster.

EDIT : Beaten by Shido.
Hi Guys . I have a broken Hasbro string launcher. Whats the best tools to use for the spring in the spring housing? . I Used a longnose pliers. But it didn't work. it didn't become what it used to be.

BTW. Whats better ripcord launcher or string launcher?
(Nov. 16, 2014  7:46 AM)Saiko Legman Wrote: BTW. Whats better ripcord launcher or string launcher?
Personally I will say string launcher , but every launcher has its advantages and disadvantages .
For more information you can see the video on Beychannel.
(Nov. 16, 2014  7:46 AM)Saiko Legman Wrote: Hi Guys . I have a broken Hasbro string launcher. Whats the best tools to use for the spring in the spring housing? . I Used a longnose pliers. But it didn't work. it didn't become what it used to be.

String launcher. You don't have to insert the ripcord back, which is annoying since they all come bent. The ripcord launcher also skips gears and sometimes the teeth on the ripcord will get bent so when you rip, it will jam a little. I may not be right on this point, but I think the string launcher is faster.
(Nov. 16, 2014  2:05 PM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2014  7:46 AM)Saiko Legman Wrote: Hi Guys . I have a broken Hasbro string launcher. Whats the best tools to use for the spring in the spring housing? . I Used a longnose pliers. But it didn't work. it didn't become what it used to be.

String launcher. You don't have to insert the ripcord back, which is annoying since they all come bent. The ripcord launcher also skips gears and sometimes the teeth on the ripcord will get bent so when you rip, it will jam a little. I may not be right on this point, but I think the string launcher is faster.

It's arguable between the String Launcher, Rev-Up, and LL-2.

It's been pretty much the general thought of the Rev-Up really being (one of, if not the) most powerful launcher.

String and LL-2 both are pretty powerful, as well. Normally I'd say String and call it a day, but if the LL-2 is new/good condition, it's fairly powerful, as well.
Was MFB discontinued in 2012 or 2013? I want to say 2012, but I feel like I'm wrong.
Pretty sure Zero-G started in 2012 in Japan,and it ended in the same year I think?
Technically it is not discontinued.