Ask a question, get an answer! #2

I think i will just get the death wheel and a b:d
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-do-I-have

In addition to what Kai-V said, from what I recognize- that's either from Hasbro Toy Fair, but to me it looks really familiar to one of the displays some retail stores had during the summer of Metal Masters- so it could be from that, too.

Alone those aren't worth too much more than the retail price, but I'd assume there would be some price increase since it is a display piece.
(Nov. 06, 2014  2:32 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2014  1:27 PM)Saiko Legman Wrote: Hi guys. Why does my Big Bang Pegasis not being aggressive in attacking in Ultimate beystadium (BB120)
I cleaned it and tested it its the same as usual. ALso my RF. It doesn't become aggressive. Please tell me :3
it should perform well in BB120
BBP wont get aggressive unless it changes from 'SF' to something like 'WF'
probably your RF is worn, RF/R2F are the best attack type tips
Well, Is there any way that i can make my RF aggressive again?
(Nov. 09, 2014  3:41 AM)Saiko Legman Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2014  2:32 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2014  1:27 PM)Saiko Legman Wrote: Hi guys. Why does my Big Bang Pegasis not being aggressive in attacking in Ultimate beystadium (BB120)
I cleaned it and tested it its the same as usual. ALso my RF. It doesn't become aggressive. Please tell me :3
it should perform well in BB120

If it's completely rounded, you have to buy another.
If it's still relatively flat, clean it well and press it on a flat surface. It should be strong enough to not warp, and flatten for a few battles.
How good is a killerken and saramanda???
Is it good enough to trade for a Scythe A2?
Killerken is a great defensive wheel and saramanda is a decent wheel for defense. AA2 Scythe is a must-have part for Limited so it's kind of up to which you'd prefer to play in. Limited or standard.
Hmmm
Thanks Echizen!
Just needed to know bc UltimateOrion wanted to trade
What Driger S version is this bitchip/sticker from? It was stuck on a random beyblade in a lot I won. I thought it might have been the Driger S White Gold version, but after further research, this was not true. It's metallic green/white.

What is the best ink to paint a zero g pegasis wheel with? Markers ? Metalic paint?

and does blitz striker's metal wheel hasbro version easy to break like the takara tomy's metal wheel?
(Nov. 10, 2014  5:10 AM)EDDYAxel Wrote: What is the best ink to paint a zero g pegasis wheel with? Markers ? Metalic paint?

and does blitz striker's metal wheel hasbro version easy to break like the takara tomy's metal wheel?

I'd probably use paint. Markers like Sharpies fade quickly. You could coat it in paint then clear coat it for longevity. Edit: No, the Blitz hasbro wheel does not break easily. I have one. Smile
(Nov. 10, 2014  6:34 PM)EDDYAxel Wrote: Ok thanks for the info

Also, I have found that nail polish is a great cheap alternative and seems to last longer than regular paint. And you have more color variety.
In standard and limited formats, the Sonokong Triple Type stadium is legal for use. However, there is a stadium by Takara Tomy that has the same shape and design. Would this be legal for use?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-Arena-M...2a297b8920

Because the Sonokong Triple Type is impossible to find.
(Nov. 10, 2014  9:23 PM)Andrios77 Wrote: In standard and limited formats, the Sonokong Triple Type stadium is legal for use. However, there is a stadium by Takara Tomy that has the same shape and design. Would this be legal for use?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-Arena-M...2a297b8920

Because the Sonokong Triple Type is impossible to find.

Unfortunately not. From my understanding, those are actually fake from Aladdin Corp. or something similar, haha.
Hey guys, just wondering if my bey is a fake. I'm almost convinced it is, but just wanted to double check. Bought it off of Ebay, and it looks fake to me, but it's the first Zero G bey I've gotten, so yeah. It's BBG 16.

It also came with what looks like a 100 track, and I think a spike tip? The 100 is red, the spike is metallic coloured (still plastic).
It really does look real, but if it came with a metallic tip and a random track it is definitely fake.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-thefligh...-searching
(Nov. 10, 2014  11:33 PM)Mehoyminoy Wrote: It really does look real, but if it came with a metallic tip and a random track it is definitely fake.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-thefligh...-searching

Yeah, that's what confused me. The random tip is plastic, but still. Maybe I can hope they just had an extra bey track and tip to get rid of? Or maybe it was just a packaging error? The came in a separate plastic bag thingy.

I'm going to buy one from a trusted source and compare it.
Umm... I feel like this is the right place to ask this. Can someone explain all the different parts in the synchro sets BBG-24 and BBG-25? Like, how useful are they in limited? I feel like E230 wont be useful, since it is more designed for the Zero G stadiums, but what about all of the other parts? If this isn't the right place to post this, please tell me where to.
If you can take a closer and clearer picture of the Crystal Wheel, we could probably find out more. Is there any leftover metal inside the hole and on the sides of the Chrome Wheel ?

(Nov. 11, 2014  12:50 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: Umm... I feel like this is the right place to ask this. Can someone explain all the different parts in the synchro sets BBG-24 and BBG-25? Like, how useful are they in limited? I feel like E230 wont be useful, since it is more designed for the Zero G stadiums, but what about all of the other parts? If this isn't the right place to post this, please tell me where to.

Hm, honestly most of the good Tracks from those two Sets are banned in Limited, so it would be about the Chrome Wheels, which then again have to be used with specific Crystal Wheels. BBG-25 Beyblade Ultimate Synchrom DX Set Stamina & Defense Set seems to be the best out of the two for the Limited format, personally.
(Nov. 11, 2014  12:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote: If you can take a closer and clearer picture of the Crystal Wheel, we could probably find out more. Is there any leftover metal inside the hole and on the sides of the Chrome Wheel ?

(Nov. 11, 2014  12:50 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: Umm... I feel like this is the right place to ask this. Can someone explain all the different parts in the synchro sets BBG-24 and BBG-25? Like, how useful are they in limited? I feel like E230 wont be useful, since it is more designed for the Zero G stadiums, but what about all of the other parts? If this isn't the right place to post this, please tell me where to.

Hm, honestly most of the good Tracks from those two Sets are banned in Limited, so it would be about the Chrome Wheels, which then again have to be used with specific Crystal Wheels. BBG-25 Beyblade Ultimate Synchrom DX Set Stamina & Defense Set seems to be the best out of the two for the Limited format, personally.

I don't think there is. Doesn't look like it. And here are some more pictures.
And thanks, which chrome wheels are best and what type are they?
(Nov. 10, 2014  11:35 PM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: Maybe I can hope they just had an extra bey track and tip to get rid of? Or maybe it was just a packaging error? The came in a separate plastic bag thingy.

I don't believe it could have been a packaging error. From my experience buying Rapidity Beyblades, they almost always generally come with an extra low-quality track and tip. Another way of determining a fake Beyblade not only by the packaging and what Mehoyminoy and I just mentioned, you can also see the low quality, too.

As for which the best Chrome Wheels are, I myself seem to think that Samurai, Shinobi, Theif placed on Phoenic and Ronin used to make left-spin variants. Gladiator has also been looked into on top of Wyvang for Attack, as well. I myself never really looked into it that much, though.
(Nov. 11, 2014  2:53 AM)Shido Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2014  11:35 PM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: Maybe I can hope they just had an extra bey track and tip to get rid of? Or maybe it was just a packaging error? The came in a separate plastic bag thingy.

I don't believe it could have been a packaging error. From my experience buying Rapidity Beyblades, they almost always generally come with an extra low-quality track and tip. Another way of determining a fake Beyblade not only by the packaging and what Mehoyminoy and I just mentioned, you can also see the low quality, too.

As for which the best Chrome Wheels are, I myself seem to think that Samurai, Shinobi, Theif placed on Phoenic and Ronin used to make left-spin variants. Gladiator has also been looked into on top of Wyvang for Attack, as well. I myself never really looked into it that much, though.

Those are Crystal Wheels. Tongue_out The best chrome wheels are Dragooon, Genbull, Wyvang, etc. It kind of depends on what type you're looking for.
(Nov. 10, 2014  8:25 PM)DRiGERGiRL Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2014  6:34 PM)EDDYAxel Wrote: Ok thanks for the info

Also, I have found that nail polish is a great cheap alternative and seems to last longer than regular paint. And you have more color variety.

But is it legal? is metalic marker paint good for zero g beyblades?
(Nov. 09, 2014  5:15 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2014  3:41 AM)Saiko Legman Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2014  2:32 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: it should perform well in BB120

If it's completely rounded, you have to buy another.
If it's still relatively flat, clean it well and press it on a flat surface. It should be strong enough to not warp, and flatten for a few battles.

Thanks!, its completely rounded. what i did is remove the Rubber and make it like a HF. which is bigger. it worked actually. it become aggressive. and it can beat my other beys now. Btw is this bad for my stadium?
technically you can not used a RF modified like that in official tourney. for the stadium I don't think it's a big deal when you may have Metal tip in there.