Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Oct. 30, 2014  11:38 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Is there a mold variation between Sonokong's BeyLaunchers ?

Probably different strings, but I do not think the actual moulding is different.
Is the bb10 super-vortex stadium legal ?
technically I don't think, because it's made by Rapidity. it's a fake company of beyblade.
Would the Rapidity bb10 be good for training for those who can't afford a bb10? Or just as a gift? Most people can't afford $40+ on a piece of plastic
probably I don't own one from rapidity so I can't answer at these questions.

BB-10 is so expensive because they became rare. may be you can find one to 20 box if your lucky.
Actually the Super-Vortex Stadium is a bit different according to the Beyblade's performance (as far as I can tell). The plastic is not as stable as in a BB-10, it result in a way of wobbling and affect the performance of the Beyblades. And I feel like the slant is not accurate.

And by the way: I spent $15 on this stadium and it was ruined within a few days (3 days for the first big crack). I now have my BB-10 one and a half year, there are cracks and some holes in the walls, but it is still fine. $40+ is a lot of money, but it's better than rebuying a low-quality stadium.

And I think the light-blue is cheaper:
Pegasus Blue BB-10 [ebay]
(Nov. 01, 2014  9:54 PM)DrigerGatling Wrote: Actually the Super-Vortex Stadium is a bit different according to the Beyblade's performance (as far as I can tell). The plastic is not as stable as in a BB-10, it result in a way of wobbling and affect the performance of the Beyblades. And I feel like the slant is not accurate.

And by the way: I spent $15 on this stadium and it was ruined within a few days (3 days for the first big crack). I now have my BB-10 one and a half year, there are cracks and some holes in the walls, but it is still fine. $40+ is a lot of money, but it's better than rebuying a low-quality stadium.

And I think the light-blue is cheaper:
Pegasus Blue BB-10 [ebay]

I own the blue one myself (Pegasis Leone set for the win), I have owned my bb10 for almost a year now and it is definitely showing signs of wear. There is a small dent in the actual battle ground (barely there and hardly if at all affects the battles) but there are black scuffs and dents all around the sides of the stadium- one part of the bottom of the supports of the stadium even began to tear! (I taped it over Tongue_out) I think that the transparent plastic will hold up better as transparent plastic is typically much more durable. So I would invest more in the transparent one.
Takara Tomy stadiums are cheap plastic and easy to bend, tear, scuff, etc. To my knowledge, there's no difference in durability between the transparent and the blue BB-10. I'm very careful with my transparent one and the edges of it base are still bent from when I sandwiched it between clothes in my suitcase.

If you're looking for a more durable but legal stadium, the best you're going to get is the BB-46, since its walls are hard plastic. My first stadium was the Wide Square, which I bought for about $20 and was definitely worth the money because it held up right until I bought the BB-10 a year later.
(Nov. 02, 2014  6:17 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Takara Tomy stadiums are cheap plastic and easy to bend, tear, scuff, etc. To my knowledge, there's no difference in durability between the transparent and the blue BB-10. I'm very careful with my transparent one and the edges of it base are still bent from when I sandwiched it between clothes in my suitcase.

If you're looking for a more durable but legal stadium, the best you're going to get is the BB-46, since its walls are hard plastic. My first stadium was the Wide Square, which I bought for about $20 and was definitely worth the money because it held up right until I bought the BB-10 a year later.
Is it legal for testing ?
Which one? The BB-10 & BB-46 are both legal for tournaments, therefore they're legal for testing, but people often prefer for tests to be done in the BB-10 because it's the most balanced of all the stadiums.
I have 2 questions:
If the spikes on the leone 2 clear wheel broke off,will it still be legal?
will filling a little part of the clear wheel make it illegal?
(Nov. 04, 2014  2:13 PM)EDDYAxel Wrote: I have 2 questions:

I am not certain what you mean by "spikes" because the Leone 4D Clear Wheel is circular and there is no spike protruding ...

As for filling it, of course it would become illegal, even if it is just a small part.
(Nov. 04, 2014  2:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

I am not certain what you mean by "spikes" because the Leone 4D Clear Wheel is circular and there is no spike protruding ...

As for filling it, of course it would become illegal, even if it is just a small part.

the spikes I am refering to is the tiny spike beside the screw like design on the clear wheel
(Nov. 04, 2014  3:09 PM)EDDYAxel Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2014  2:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

the spikes I am refering to is the tiny spike beside the screw like design on the clear wheel

Even if there is a small visible crack it is illegal, at least at any official tourneys whether takara or hasbro or WBO, if they notice it that is ..
Hello everybody I am New Here And I am from India And want to know that where we can buy beyblades a lot of websites I reffered like ebay.com but many are duplicate there or their description says that it is made by rapidity
so where we can get Original Hasbro Beyblades or Takara Tomy
(Nov. 05, 2014  2:40 PM)froyo121 Wrote: Hello everybody I am New Here And I am from India And want to know that where we can buy beyblades a lot of websites I reffered like ebay.com but many are duplicate there or their description says that it is made by rapidity

eBay has a lot of fakes, but also a lot of real Beyblades. Just search "Beyblade Takara" or "Beyblade Hasbro". Otherwise, our Authorized Beyblade Dealer dimsum2u has a few items in stock, and we have a thread called "Stores with Beyblade in stock" that could help you as well.
In addition, you can specifically identify fakes by looking through here:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-thefligh...ng?page=13
I am currently going to buy a new bey but i am not sure what to pick,can you recommend me a good bey, here are my options - hell kerbecks,lightning l drago, beat lynx, diablo nemesis, gravity perseus,basalt horogium ,death quetzacotl and tornado horuseus. And also, recomend me good parts to customized it with,I will try to get the parts.
(Nov. 06, 2014  6:28 AM)EDDYAxel Wrote: I am currently going to buy a new bey but i am not sure what to pick,can you recommend me a good bey, here are my options - hell kerbecks,lightning l drago, beat lynx, diablo nemesis, gravity perseus,basalt horogium ,death quetzacotl and tornado horuseus. And also, recomend me good parts to customized it with,I will try to get the parts.

This goes in the purchase consultant threadhttp://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase-Consultation-MFB?page=1075

Post the beys you already have on that thread
(Nov. 05, 2014  3:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2014  2:40 PM)froyo121 Wrote: Hello everybody I am New Here And I am from India And want to know that where we can buy beyblades a lot of websites I reffered like ebay.com but many are duplicate there or their description says that it is made by rapidity

eBay has a lot of fakes, but also a lot of real Beyblades. Just search "Beyblade Takara" or "Beyblade Hasbro". Otherwise, our Authorized Beyblade Dealer dimsum2u has a few items in stock, and we have a thread called "Stores with Beyblade in stock" that could help you as well.
Thanks For The Reply Sir.
Well I will Surely Try that but may I ask a question if you don't mind ??
That another than dimsum2u where do you usually buy your beyblade?

(Nov. 05, 2014  11:56 PM)Leone19 Wrote: In addition, you can specifically identify fakes by looking through here:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-thefligh...ng?page=13

Thanks For The Idea Leone19 Really Love thatSmile
Regards,
Froyo.
Hi guys. Why does my Big Bang Pegasis not being aggressive in attacking in Ultimate beystadium (BB120)
I cleaned it and tested it its the same as usual. ALso my RF. It doesn't become aggressive. Please tell me :3
(Nov. 06, 2014  1:27 PM)Saiko Legman Wrote: Hi guys. Why does my Big Bang Pegasis not being aggressive in attacking in Ultimate beystadium (BB120)
I cleaned it and tested it its the same as usual. ALso my RF. It doesn't become aggressive. Please tell me :3
it should perform well in BB120
BBP wont get aggressive unless it changes from 'SF' to something like 'WF'
probably your RF is worn, RF/R2F are the best attack type tips
(Nov. 06, 2014  8:37 AM)froyo121 Wrote: Thanks For The Reply Sir.
Well I will Surely Try that but may I ask a question if you don't mind ??
That another than dimsum2u where do you usually buy your beyblade?

I am a woman, by the way. I seriously always buy my Beyblades either from dimsum2u, or from eBay. I seldom used Yahoo! Japan Auctions with the help of a middleman service, but that was mostly for very specific Beyblades or HMS, which are way overpriced on eBay, so I went straight to the source.
In terms of defence and stamina and also withstand a powerful smash attack, which wheel is better? Phantom or death
(Nov. 07, 2014  4:42 AM)EDDYAxel Wrote: In terms of defence and stamina and also withstand a powerful smash attack, which wheel is better? Phantom or death

Phantom has better Stamina, but Death has better Defense while still having passable Stamina. While Phantom's bad Defense doesn't make it as useful as it once was, and Death is mostly outclassed by Duo if I had to pick between the wheels I'd say Death is what you're looking for.

If you have to choose between Phantom Orion and Death Quetzalcoatl, I say get Orion if you're shopping online. If you're lucky you could find Quetz at your local store, and get both, because both B:D and RDF are staples in the metagame today and it's a pretty tough decision if you can only have one.