Ask a question, get an answer! #2

I'm just full of questions!

First, are tournaments done in standard, limited, or Zero-G? Or does the host get to choose? Also, is there an entrance fee required for tournaments that can be avoided by having a passport? I remember reading something about this a few years ago, but couldn't seem to find it.

EDIT: A new question, is it legal to combine parts from 4D and Zero-G in Limited, is it even possible? I'm still waiting on my beys to get here Tongue_out
(Oct. 27, 2014  4:49 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: I'm just full of questions!

First, are tournaments done in standard, limited, or Zero-G? Or does the host get to choose? Also, is there an entrance fee required for tournaments that can be avoided by having a passport? I remember reading something about this a few years ago, but couldn't seem to find it.

The host gets todecide the format Wink I don't know about the pasport thingy.

EDIT: A new question, is it legal to combine parts from 4D and Zero-G in Limited, is it even possible? I'm still waiting on my beys to get here Tongue_out

Yes, host decides format. Yes, $5 for 1 tounramnt or $10 for tournments all year long. Most 4D metal wheels are illegal, but Omega is the exception, but if they are allowed for use(unbanned) then you can use them, and of course you can use the Face Bolt, Clear Wheel, Track, and tip. You can't use a synchrome in Limited.

All of this info can be found by searching or reading the event guide. Also, this thread is specifically for questions about the Beyblade hobby.
(Oct. 27, 2014  5:02 AM)Echizen Wrote:

Yes, host decides format. Yes, $5 for 1 tounramnt or $10 for tournments all year long. Most 4D metal wheels are illegal, but Omega is the exception, but if they are allowed for use(unbanned) then you can use them, and of course you can use the Face Bolt, Clear Wheel, Track, and tip. You can't use a synchrome in Limited.

All of this info can be found by searching or reading the event guide. Also, this thread is specifically for questions about the Beyblade hobby.

Okay, thank you, and sorry. Everyone has been such a huge help Smile

EDIT: Is the set BB-96 good for Limited? I read a thread in the Advanced Forum titles "What to buy to be successful in Limited" highly recommending it, yet previous readings said otherwise. For clarification, this is not a question regarding if I should purchase this set, but if the beys/parts are good for Limited. Thanks!

EDIT2: The ban list has Scythe banned, yet everyone uses Scythe and recommends it? I am posting this question here because everywhere else has contradictory information. Is Scythe banned or not? If not, the ban list needs updating, or I have the wrong list or something. If it is, a lot of people are breaking the rules? I am quite confused as you can see.
You definitely want the BB-96 for Limited. It gives you a ton of useful and even top-tier parts.

The Scythe that is banned and the Scythe people use are different versions; the banned Scythe is the 4D / Hyperblades variant, while the legal (and highly used) version is the Hasbro Metal Fury Scythe. The 4D / Hyperblades Scythe is a whole lot heavier and more powerful than the hollowed-out Metal Fury version, so the 4D mold is banned while the Metal Fury one is not.
To add, a lot of 4D (Banned) parts have Hasbro Metal Fury (hollowed out) counterparts. So when they're mentioned of being used in Limited it's most often the Hasbro versions, with the exception of the only 2 legal 4D wheels- Omega and Jade.

These Hasbro counterparts include: Duo, Cosmic (Big Bang), Fang, Death, Firefuse (Fusion), Jade, Scythe, Phantom, VariAres, Beat, Blitz, Wing, L-Drago Destructor (Destroy), and L-Drago Guardian. I think that's everything, haha.
Hey guys apologise if this is the wrong place to post. But could someone identify this beyblade that I found? I don't know anything about Beyblade and was looking to see if it was worth anything, its seems very old aswell. The bottom bit says 'Dranzer-S' but the top looks like it is from elsewhere. Thanks in advance.

[Image: 2s797r5.jpg]
It is Bearing Stinger, and the Bit Chip sticker is from one of the Bakutenryuu series :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ng_Stinger
(Oct. 28, 2014  4:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is Bearing Stinger, and the Bit Chip sticker is from one of the Bakutenryuu series :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ng_Stinger

Thanks
If the bottom says Dranzer S, and the base appears to be blue, that would be Dranzer S's base, plus Bearing Stinger's Attack Ring.
I was wondering whether a bey I have (Scythe Kronos T125EDS) is the Limited legal one, or if it is the banned one. Here are some pictures.

It does not come in a box from Hasbro, so for certain it is the one that is banned for the Limited format. The only legal versions of 4D Beyblades are "Metal Fury" Hasbro products, except for Omega.
As well as Jade. Wink
(Oct. 29, 2014  3:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It does not come in a box from Hasbro, so for certain it is the one that is banned for the Limited format. The only legal versions of 4D Beyblades are "Metal Fury" Hasbro products, except for Omega.

Thought so. Thanks!
Can the beypoint reader attached to Nintendo 3ds or only for Nintendo D's ?
please tell me combos wid diablo nemesis,ohantom orion,hell kerbecs and meteo ldrago
(Oct. 30, 2014  9:18 AM)Titanium Wrote: please tell me combos wid diablo nemesis,ohantom orion,hell kerbecs and meteo ldrago

AttackGriniablo/Hell Kerbecs/Meteo L'Drago BD145LF
Defence:none
StaminaTongue_outhantom Kerbecs BGrin

Post in the "Build Me a Combo #2" next time Smile
Is there a way to prevent the teeth on l dragon destructor metal wheel's from bending inwards?
(Oct. 30, 2014  1:03 PM)EDDYAxel Wrote: Is there a way to prevent the teeth on l dragon destructor metal wheel's from bending inwards?

I don't think so,If you don't use it it won't bend inward though.
(Oct. 30, 2014  1:06 PM)Yato-San Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2014  1:03 PM)EDDYAxel Wrote: Is there a way to prevent the teeth on l dragon destructor metal wheel's from bending inwards?

I don't think so,If you don't use it it won't bend inward though.

Then what if I use a lower track
when are they going to have a PLASTICS only beyblade tournament near VIRGINIA?
We cannot answer that question since it depends on people's initiative : if the host and participants want a plastics format tournament, then it will happen.
1. Is beyblade 'officially' over in Japan?
2. What brand paints would be legal for tournaments but also cheap?
Thanks in advance! Smile
(Oct. 30, 2014  9:25 PM)Andrios77 Wrote: 1. Is beyblade 'officially' over in Japan?
2. What brand paints would be legal for tournaments but also cheap?
Thanks in advance! Smile

For the first question, you should really read the following topic :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...s-in-Japan
Also keep in mind that it is not because there has been nothing in the last couple of months that there was indeed nothing (perhaps we just did not find it) or that nothing will happen in the upcoming months.

Mostly any brand should be fine; you just have to make sure that the paint does not add too much weight to each piece and that it does not change the shapes of the parts.
Is there a mold variation between Sonokong's BeyLaunchers ?