Ask a question, get an answer! #2

What is/are the essential(s) to make metal wheels shiny like new?

Generally after opening the package the metal wheels turn dull in color due to exposure to oxygen, and since I want to find some trouble for myself, I think it's time to get those beys out and shine it.
(Aug. 29, 2014  6:28 AM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: What is/are the essential(s) to make metal wheels shiny like new?

Generally after opening the package the metal wheels turn dull in color due to exposure to oxygen, and since I want to find some trouble for myself, I think it's time to get those beys out and shine it.
Throughout my years of owning beyblades I tried multiple polishing methods. After using/experimenting with different substances I found out about a metal polish called "nevr dull". So far its the best metal polish I used so far and its fairly easy to use. I would highly recommend it.
This is probably a stupid question, but do Hasbro stadiums still suck? I'm assuming the answer is a yes.
(Aug. 29, 2014  9:24 PM)Wizard Wrote: This is probably a stupid question, but do Hasbro stadiums still suck? I'm assuming the answer is a yes.

Yes. Actually, people brought back the discussion on Hasbro's "Cyclone" Zero-G Stadiums recently either in this thread or in the Beyblade Random Thoughts topic to highlight again what was bad about them.
(Aug. 29, 2014  10:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Yes. Actually, people brought back the discussion on Hasbro's "Cyclone" Zero-G Stadiums recently either in this thread or in the Beyblade Random Thoughts topic to highlight again what was bad about them.
Hmm, safety restrictions must be to blame. If a stadium with a good enough slope for attack types and no pockets got sold in America, One Million Moms would have a fit and it would get pulled from shelves.

What is the best Takara Zero G stadium?
(Aug. 29, 2014  10:29 PM)Wizard Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2014  10:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Yes. Actually, people brought back the discussion on Hasbro's "Cyclone" Zero-G Stadiums recently either in this thread or in the Beyblade Random Thoughts topic to highlight again what was bad about them.
Hmm, safety restrictions must be to blame. If a stadium with a good enough slope for attack types and no pockets got sold in America, One Million Moms would have a fit and it would get pulled from shelves.

What is the best Takara Zero G stadium?
Zero-G attack stadium.
(Aug. 29, 2014  11:05 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote: Zero-G attack stadium.
Thanks. Are battles actually any good in it, or should I just go for BB-10? Are Zero G's even any fun in a BB-10?
Zero-G is really cool, in my opinion.
Competitively, the F230CF/GCF combos dominate in he zero G stadium if you know how to use it. BB-10 have a fairer meta-game.

For fun, I guess it's about opinion.
(Aug. 29, 2014  11:09 PM)Wizard Wrote:
Thanks. Are battles actually any good in it, or should I just go for BB-10? Are Zero G's even any fun in a BB-10?
What they said. Zero G is more fun (in my opinion) & has faster battles than the BB-10, but the BB-10 is more fair & should be bought if you intend to do Limited or Standard testing.
If you're going to get one, you'll get more competitive use out of the BB-10 because it's the stadium of choice for almost every format.
(Aug. 29, 2014  11:09 PM)Wizard Wrote:

It depends.

For the bb10 stadium it is basically for competitive and standard plays, or in other words a more formal way to play (dunno if I expressed it correctly).

For the ZG stagium it is basically a fun-based and dynamic play, since it seems that general rules and techniques in normal stadiums may not apply, it is interesting to mess with.

Nowadays it is hard to get a bb10 stock tho, u might want to actually get yourself a ZG as they might have last stocks and are the most up to date ones.
What is the use of Duo in Zero-G ? I've not yet tested but why it is so OP ? I can't understand why it is even best than much heavier synchroms.
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but Duo's perfectly round shape as well as it's weight distribution are responsible for it's amazing stamina, thus it's extensive use in the metagame.
(Aug. 30, 2014  2:28 PM)Dual Wrote: Please correct me if I'm wrong, but Duo's perfectly round shape as well as it's weight distribution are responsible for it's amazing stamina, thus it's extensive use in the metagame.

But, Phantom got a really best stamina, I consider it like one of the best stamina wheels, so why use Duo instead of Phantom ?
Phantom is too light, it gets knocked around by synchromes. Duo can take it.
(Aug. 30, 2014  2:36 PM)Dual Wrote: Phantom is too light, it gets knocked around by synchromes. Duo can take it.

Dude, you're wrong, Phantom's weight is 44.50 grams and Duo 42.3 grams.
Are you sure? My bad then, I only own Phantom. I'll let someone more informed answer this question then, haha.
Although Phantom is heavier than Duo, Duo's perfectly round shape makes it have basically zero recoil, and Phantom has a slightly aggro design that makes it too recoily to use anymore. Back before crazy Synchrome Attack (and even the release of Flash meant Phantom's days were numbered), Phantom was a great Stamina option, and could even be used in Attack/Stamina hybrids to land KOs. But Synchromes are just too heavy for Phantom to KO at all, and the recoil associated with that Attack power makes Phantom's relatively low weight compared to Synchromes even more of a weakness.
Not to mention Duo dominates most dragooon stamina.
Yeah, and Duo has a really smooth underside which gives it great LAD too. Basically, Duo's just awesome. I love Phantom, but Duo's better in a lot of ways.
If you have a limited release, what do you guys usually do in terms of storage? (Ex. Mercury Anubis)

I'm going to be working again soon, so I'm thinking about picking a few up limited releases once I have some money coming in again. I'm just not sure how to store them without having to worry about chipping any paint (So obviously I won't be putting them into my case) I was thinking about placing them assembled inside of plastic bags, but I'm not sure.
(Aug. 30, 2014  7:49 PM)Wizard Wrote: If you have a limited release, what do you guys usually do in terms of storage? (Ex. Mercury Anubis)

I'm going to be working again soon, so I'm thinking about picking a few up limited releases once I have some money coming in again. I'm just not sure how to store them without having to worry about chipping any paint (So obviously I won't be putting them into my case) I was thinking about placing them assembled inside of plastic bags, but I'm not sure.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...pid1229811
(Aug. 30, 2014  7:49 PM)Wizard Wrote: If you have a limited release, what do you guys usually do in terms of storage? (Ex. Mercury Anubis)

If you are pretty tight on budget, I suggest find those boxes like a bey's size and put stiff cotton inside it for shock absorb, so that you won't accidentally chip the colour off.

If you have a good budget or spaces, you can do something like that of Kai V, but I prefer using a jewellery box and or something similar that has a nice silky and acceptable shock absorbing layer.

However, since that of the Cyber Pegasis which its paint is easily falling of, the later gens have a much stiffer and strong layer of spray that does not get damaged easily from shock or low power scratches, so it is still fine to keep them in a case (IMO, since my Cyber falls paint even from a light scratch and the Omega isn't even scratched after scrapping the floor during atest run).
(Aug. 30, 2014  7:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...pid1229811

That is an option, although I was thinking more of something that would be good for storage. Then again, my new desk has a bookshelf on the side, so I could put them in some sort of container on there.

(Aug. 30, 2014  8:03 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: If you are pretty tight on budget, I suggest find those boxes like a bey's size and put stiff cotton inside it for shock absorb, so that you won't accidentally chip the colour off.

If you have a good budget or spaces, you can do something like that of Kai V, but I prefer using a jewellery box and or something similar that has a nice silky and acceptable shock absorbing layer.

What kind of box would that be? Chief - Hmm ... I think I'll stay away from using a jewelry box, that's way too feminine for me. I'll see how much a display case costs and look into that.
(Aug. 30, 2014  8:27 PM)Wizard Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2014  7:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...pid1229811

That is an option, although I was thinking more of something that would be good for storage. Then again, my new desk has a bookshelf on the side, so I could put them in some sort of container on there.

(Aug. 30, 2014  8:03 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: If you are pretty tight on budget, I suggest find those boxes like a bey's size and put stiff cotton inside it for shock absorb, so that you won't accidentally chip the colour off.

What kind of box would that be? Chief - Hmm ... I think I'll stay away from using a jewelry box, that's way too feminine for me. I'll see how much a display case costs and look into that.

Anything it could be, something like those that are used to hold a watch or anything you see that seems fitting.
Or you could make something like the glass container that holds Tony's old reactor arc lol