Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 27, 2014  3:56 AM)SupremeDragon Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2014  3:27 AM)Echizen Wrote: I don't think that's ever happened. All painted metal wheels, though battle have the paint chipped off.

If you want the HWS Beyblades, get the Bb-96 has great Limited parts and two Pre-HWS wheels. Both very useful. Sagg really has no use though.

You just can't say a Sagittario is useless. It might be outclassed or not that great but it has to have some sort of use in some area.

Not really, no... it has minor uses in attack but tons of things outclass it. Even in Limited.
(Aug. 27, 2014  3:56 AM)SupremeDragon Wrote: You just can't say a Sagittario is useless. It might be outclassed or not that great but it has to have some sort of use in some area.

It had use in 2009 at most. Ever since, no, it has no use at all. This is a fact.
(Aug. 27, 2014  3:24 AM)Wizard Wrote: I'm thinking about ordering one of the 4-part series MFB's as an ornament for my desk. Do I have to worry about the wheel changing colors? The metal disk on the HWS Beyblades would always turn a nasty grey color from being exposed to oxygen. I don't think that was just Hasbro, either. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Takara and Sonokong ones do the same thing?

The bey I'm thinking about picking up is Sagittario, so there is plenty of metal that holds the possibility of changing colors. So did the 4-part system wheels change colors, or was it just HWS? If they did, is there some sort of solution I could apply to the wheel to keep it looking new without removing the paint from the center?

As far as I know most if not all four layers are painted with silver paint on their wheels for aesthetic purposes.
So no, if you didn't get yourself a fake nor damaged the silver coating, it won't change colour.
(Aug. 27, 2014  4:00 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2014  3:56 AM)SupremeDragon Wrote: You just can't say a Sagittario is useless. It might be outclassed or not that great but it has to have some sort of use in some area.

It had use in 2009 at most. Ever since, no, it has no use at all. This is a fact.

Then I'll test it out myself. It gotta have some sort of use. But to make sure we're on the same page, are we talking bout the "First Saggitario" or the clear wheel?
(Aug. 27, 2014  3:43 AM)Echizen Wrote: Oh well I don't think the things you're saying ar every accurate. I own three and mine don't change colors.

Oxygen bonds with the metal and causes it to darken, and become a pretty ugly color. Trust me, go pick up a NIB bey and compare it to some of the ones from your collection, you will notice. You can't say it doesn't happen, because it does.

(Aug. 27, 2014  4:06 AM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: As far as I know most if not all four layers are painted with silver paint on their wheels for aesthetic purposes.
So no, if you didn't get yourself a fake nor damaged the silver coating, it won't change colour.

Ah, perfect! I suspected that might be the case, but I wasn't quite sure.

(Aug. 27, 2014  4:06 AM)SupremeDragon Wrote: Then I'll test it out myself. It gotta have some sort of use. But to make sure we're on the same page, are we talking bout the "First Saggitario" or the clear wheel?

Pre-HWS.
Saggitario was in HWS!!? I never knew. Well probably because I'm a new comer. I'm from the MFB generation so I really don't know much bout plastics.
(Aug. 27, 2014  4:14 AM)SupremeDragon Wrote: Saggitario was in HWS!!? I never knew. Well probably because I'm a new comer. I'm from the MFB generation so I really don't know much bout plastics.

We're talking about Metal System. 4 Layer Metal Fight Beyblade.
Like Pegasis 105F.
There wasn't a directly horoscope based Beyblade in Plastic Gen/HMS. Not Sagittarius at least.
Guys, i am not allowed to play Tournaments but i would like to play online tournaments, if there is a way to do that, thanks.
(Aug. 27, 2014  7:21 AM)Gingka Hagane! Wrote: Guys, i am not allowed to play Tournaments but i would like to play online tournaments, if there is a way to do that, thanks.

I don't think there's anything like 'online tournaments'
(Aug. 27, 2014  9:00 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2014  7:21 AM)Gingka Hagane! Wrote: Guys, i am not allowed to play Tournaments but i would like to play online tournaments, if there is a way to do that, thanks.

I see, that sucks, my Parents hate me playing with Beys. Unhappy
(Aug. 27, 2014  9:10 AM)Gingka Hagane! Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2014  9:00 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:

I see, that sucks, my Parents hate me playing with Beys. Unhappy

me too man Unhappy
I'd love to know why certain gimmicky things are actually banned. I mean, sure they are gimmicky and only built for fun, but why restrict the parts? I personally feel that they should be allowed to be used (Of course, I'm mostly talking about the Plastic Generation parts like Jumper Base and Torch/Flame/Thunder Pegasus' Gyro Gear + BB), even if it is at the player's expense of losing.

If it actually has an argument of having an unfair advantage... Then maybe should there be a Wiki page dedicated to Banned Beys/Banned Parts and be updated regularly? AFAIK, Libra was banned then unbanned by WBO, and the aforementioned parts were banned only because of being gimmicky. (Still don't think that is fair.)
There are no banned parts currently, except in Limited which is a seperate format. Libra was the first banned part. It was banned in tournament by TT with the use of a MF-H. IIRC, the WBO never banned Libra nor it persuaded an unban. But later, the WBO did ban Basalt.

The reason they're banned is because they're just way too overpowered and have tons of uses and don't have any to few counters.
I don't ever remember Basalt ever being banned..?

And I'm sure libra was actually banned, haha
I'm almost certain it was banned. I guess we wait to get more insight, haha.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Limi...Discussion
Basalt is banned, like most of heavy metal wheels.
No...

The WBO did ban libra,but didn't ban basalt (they came close to it) because Lightning Tank was a counter. MF-H Libra CH120RF didn't have any consistent counter at its time. Libra was later unbanned around the time of basalt IIRC.
(Aug. 28, 2014  11:37 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Limi...Discussion

Were not talking about Limited. We were talking about the old Standard.

Edit: Right, Libra was banned in the WBO. Libra was banned May 2011. Around the release of Ray, so no, bot near the time of Basalt.
(Aug. 28, 2014  11:38 PM)Echizen Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2014  11:37 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Limi...Discussion

Were not talking about Limited. We were talking about the old Standard.

Edit: Right, Libra was banned in the WBO. Libra was banned May 2011. Around the release of Ray, so no, bot near the time of Basalt.
Re-read my post. I said it was unbanned around the time of basalt IIRC.
You just edit'd it 4 minutes after you made the post lol.
What dies that have to do with it? You edited yours after me, so...

I added the following in bold:
(Aug. 28, 2014  11:38 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote: No...

The WBO did ban libra,but didn't ban basalt (they came close to it) because Lightning Tank was a counter. MF-H Libra CH120RF didn't have any consistent counter at its time. Libra was later unbanned around the time of basalt IIRC.
(Aug. 28, 2014  11:04 PM)Echizen Wrote: There are no banned parts currently, except in Limited which is a seperate format. Libra was the first banned part. It was banned in tournament by TT with the use of a MF-H. IIRC, the WBO never banned Libra nor it persuaded an unban. But later, the WBO did ban Basalt.

The reason they're banned is because they're just way too overpowered and have tons of uses and don't have any to few counters.

Apparently people missed the core of my post...

I was aware of the MFB parts and their bans, but still no legitimate reason on plastics bans. (No, I did not count fakes.)
(Aug. 29, 2014  1:41 AM)FT-Sprite Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2014  11:04 PM)Echizen Wrote: There are no banned parts currently, except in Limited which is a seperate format. Libra was the first banned part. It was banned in tournament by TT with the use of a MF-H. IIRC, the WBO never banned Libra nor it persuaded an unban. But later, the WBO did ban Basalt.

I was aware of the MFB parts and their bans, but still no legitimate reason on plastics bans. (No, I did not count fakes.)

Another example of people's minds being MFB Dominant.
I think Gyro Gear should not be banned. Just use Magical Ape's system for it.
(Aug. 29, 2014  1:47 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2014  1:41 AM)FT-Sprite Wrote:

Another example of people's minds being MFB Dominant.
I think Gyro Gear should not be banned. Just use Magical Ape's system for it.

I... Kind of understand where you come from on this one, and I agree on the ruling that the Free-spin mode of Gyro Gear and it's BB should have the same ruling, and not be banned. Grin It really does have potential...
It's fun to use with CEW Metal Grip, actually.