Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jun. 11, 2014  2:36 AM)Lavendeer Wrote: Well, I haven't opened the box yet so I did post in Purchase Consultation with the other choices that were given me. If there's something much better I'll go pick it up tomorrow and return Archer Gargoyle.

Something that's directly better than Archer Gargoyle is the Griffin Dragoon Air Synchrome. It has SA165 and WSF, so all the good stuff from Gargoyle, plus Ronin, Dragoon, and Griffin, which are also good parts.
will Customize Grip Base (Dragoon V2) fit a zues or gigars spin gear
(Jun. 11, 2014  3:31 AM)DSiks Wrote: will Customize Grip Base (Dragoon V2) fit a zues or gigars spin gear

No, it will not. Engine Gears and their Bases do not usually work with the Spin Gear/Magnecore system. The only crossover is that you can put Dranzer S' or Wolborg 2's shaft in Zeus' Customize Engine Gear on an Engine Gear Base.

For more info on SG/Base compatibility check out this table that th!nk made.

Just for further reference, any questions about Plastics should go in the Plastics Q&A thread.
(Jun. 11, 2014  3:15 AM)Woumb@ Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2014  2:36 AM)Lavendeer Wrote: Well, I haven't opened the box yet so I did post in Purchase Consultation with the other choices that were given me. If there's something much better I'll go pick it up tomorrow and return Archer Gargoyle.

Something that's directly better than Archer Gargoyle is the Griffin Dragoon Air Synchrome. It has SA165 and WSF, so all the good stuff from Gargoyle, plus Ronin, Dragoon, and Griffin, which are also good parts.

I'll keep an eye out for them but theres only three stores that stock Beyblades within biking distance of me and I don't drive unfortunately. Thanks for the tip though!

Didn't want to double post in the ask a question topic since I don't know if thats allowed but can you guys tell me which thread will tell me what stadiums I can use for tournaments? I took a look at Standard Rule book but I didn't see if there was any certain stadiums you have to use... Also it said in the rules that that only Metal Fight Beyblades/Beyblade: Metal Fusion was allowed in standard. Does this include the 'Shogun Steel' line that Hasbro has released?
(Jun. 11, 2014  4:00 AM)Lavendeer Wrote: Didn't want to double post in the ask a question topic since I don't know if thats allowed but can you guys tell me which thread will tell me what stadiums I can use for tournaments? I took a look at Standard Rule book but I didn't see if there was any certain stadiums you have to use... Also it said in the rules that that only Metal Fight Beyblades/Beyblade: Metal Fusion was allowed in standard. Does this include the 'Shogun Steel' line that Hasbro has released?

This is the Universal Rulebook :
http://worldbeyblade.org/universalrules.pdf

Zero-G is part of Metal Fight Beyblade.
I'm new to the Zero-G series and I'm confused about the rings. Which one is the element wheel and which one is the crystal wheel?
(Jun. 14, 2014  2:32 AM)Kalthesuperior Wrote: I'm new to the Zero-G series and I'm confused about the rings. Which one is the element wheel and which one is the crystal wheel?

I believe you are mixing terms. An "Element Wheel" is the dub name for Crystal Wheel, whereas "Warrior Wheel" is the dub for Chrome Wheel. So, the Chrome Wheel is the one made of metal.
Are hexagonal faces (HWS/4D/Metal Faces) legal on Synchromes and Zero-G beyblades that are not Synchromes?
No, they don't even fit.
(Jun. 15, 2014  11:27 PM)AZL Wrote: Are hexagonal faces (HWS/4D/Metal Faces) legal on Synchromes and Zero-G beyblades that are not Synchromes?

Oh wow, I remember bootleg Zero-G's a long time ago that had Hexagon faces.
But, no. They don't fit.
I saw it happen once. I battled someone with that.
It was probably fake then.
Actually, I've accidentally put a hexagon face on a synchrom before & it fit. It's just not supposed to :p
You can definitely fit regular Face Bolts on Zero-G Beys, but you risk damaging the bolt in doing so. And if you succeed in securely screwing the bolt in between the parts that hold the Track in place, then good luck disassembling that mess without damaging anything else.
There's a reason why Stone Faces are longer. That's why.
Are there any differences between Takara Tomy and Hasbro's Rock Leone? This does include appearance wise
(Jun. 16, 2014  4:13 PM)BladerPharmist Wrote: Are there any differences between Takara Tomy and Hasbro's Rock Leone? This does include appearance wise

There are no differences with the Takara or Hasbro version, in single packs.
The Metal Fusion one has the same exact stickers and performs the same. However, they did release a double pack version with a clear track and yellow highlights on the Clear Wheel.
(Jun. 16, 2014  4:38 PM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2014  4:13 PM)BladerPharmist Wrote: Are there any differences between Takara Tomy and Hasbro's Rock Leone? This does include appearance wise

The Metal Fusion one has the same exact stickers and performs the same. However, they did release a double pack version with a clear track and yellow highlights on the Clear Wheel.

Actually, I remember that Hasbro's Leone Clear Wheel was more green than TAKARA-TOMY's, I think ? So closer to the colour used in the anime.
(Jun. 16, 2014  4:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Actually, I remember that Hasbro's Leone Clear Wheel was more green than TAKARA-TOMY's, I think ? So closer to the colour used in the anime.
I'm pretty sure all Hasbro Metal Fusion are the same (except for molding differences; H145 and Q for example) as Takara Tomy.
They didn't reinforce Tips until a tad after Metal Masters started; my Metal Masters R2F and CS are first molds :p (Takara)
I am referring to the colour dye used by Hasbro ...

Is that why mine is a disappointing green colour? Ah I see, I was hoping it was the same colour as Takaras. Is there any images to compare them to?

NOTE: What I meant by 'disappointing' is that when I first saw Rock Leone from Takara Tomy it looked like an amazing Blue-Green beyblade (my favourite colour) but I could not order it and when I heard Metal Fight Beyblade was being released by Hasbro I was excited to get Rock Leone and when I eventually found it I was disappointed by the colour and thought to myself "It looked bluer in the official image, what's going on?" and at first I thought it was just the lighting of the official image that made it look blue-green but as I found out now it was just a different colour. I mean the green is not bad and matches the anime more but man was I let down and I desperately tried to colour the bottom of the Clear Wheel with a light blue Sharpie but it ended up looking too dark and rediculous. Nowadays there is Byxis but I don't really like the shape too much and there is Hasbro Metal Fury Blitz Striker but it was NEVER released in the UK and Cygnus (Aqua clear wheel)...only in Japan...only in Japan (But that doesn't matter because we never got Hyperblades anyway)
(Jun. 16, 2014  5:14 PM)BladerPharmist Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2014  4:38 PM)Neo~ Wrote: There are no differences with the Takara or Hasbro version, in single packs.

Is that why mine is a disappointing green colour? Ah I see, I was hoping it was the same colour as Takaras. Is there any images to compare them to?

NOTE: What I meant by 'disappointing' is that when I first saw Rock Leone from Takara Tomy it looked like an amazing Blue-Green beyblade (my favourite colour) but I could not order it and when I heard Metal Fight Beyblade was being released by Hasbro I was excited to get Rock Leone and when I eventually found it I was disappointed by the colour and thought to myself "It looked bluer in the official image, what's going on?" and at first I thought it was just the lighting of the official image that made it look blue-green but as I found out now it was just a different colour. I mean the green is not bad and matches the anime more but man was I let down and I desperately tried to colour the bottom of the Clear Wheel with a light blue Sharpie but it ended up looking too dark and rediculous. Nowadays there is Byxis but I don't really like the shape too much and there is Hasbro Metal Fury Blitz Striker but it was NEVER released in the UK and Cygnus (Aqua clear wheel)...only in Japan...only in Japan (But that doesn't matter because we never got Hyperblades anyway)
This is the color all original Leone clear wheels were. This is the kind you have; right?
After having tried searching for posts about it, perhaps I am actually confusing that with the release of Fang Leone, which was indeed a real green in colour. From the few photographs I have seen of Hasbro's Rock Leone in the last hour, it does seem to be turquoise like TAKARA-TOMY's.
(Jun. 16, 2014  7:12 PM)Neo~ Wrote: This is the color all original Leone clear wheels were. This is the kind you have; right?

Ehh mine is noticeably more green than your picture. My colour looks similar to Tornado/Cyclone Herculeo's track and bottom.
Cyclone Hurculeo's track/tip look more blue than Rock Leone's, haha. If i'm no mistaken I think yours is Hasbro.