Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Dec. 22, 2013  3:15 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2013  3:02 PM)VelocityVee Wrote: Hi just two questions. What would be te best track and tip fr ultimate l drago absorg and fang leone? attack or defence? Dont worry about what tips and tracks i have, i just wanna know.

L-Drago: CH120 EWD

Leone (if TT): CH120 RF/R2F

Yeah all TT. I mostly hear WD is better though?
(Dec. 22, 2013  3:50 PM)VelocityVee Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2013  3:15 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2013  3:02 PM)VelocityVee Wrote: Hi just two questions. What would be te best track and tip fr ultimate l drago absorg and fang leone? attack or defence? Dont worry about what tips and tracks i have, i just wanna know.

L-Drago: CH120 EWD

Leone (if TT): CH120 RF/R2F

Yeah all TT. I mostly hear WD is better though?

WD is an option if you only have Hasbro EWD's but it's still a personal preference. TT's EWD's are great. you can also use the standard attack and defensive setups for Fang though fang isn't the best wheel for them and that lies the problem Fang Leone BD145 RDF/RSF sounds decent to me though depending on how it sits on the bd145.

Also learn to look around the site with questions like these can check out their own discussion threads:
Fang Discussion Thread
There are so many spin stealing articles and meteo but you can also check the tier lists
Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos
look under the October 2012 list there are 2 for meteo
BBG Williams friend started a Scholarship fund for him. What a Scholarship fund? And by donating, who is the money going to and how will it help them?
(Dec. 23, 2013  4:09 AM)Dragon-Emperor Wrote: BBG Williams friend started a Scholarship fund for him. What a Scholarship fund? And by donating, who is the money going to and how will it help them?

This thread is only for beyblade related questions.
If i could say it properly. can it win when l drago and wing are both at low spin rates? zombie battle.

also, which is the most spin steal resistant bey that is uncustomized? My guesss\ is wing pegasus might be very resistant. but i dunno.
In most general cases a zombie will when a low spin-rate battle if its going against wing...

If you consider The Ultimate DX set uncustomized Duo 230MB.

If not, Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF, is most likely the best.
From Beywiki:
A Zombie customization is a Beyblade combo that is designed to steal spin from the opponent and have the "Life After Death" ability. They must steal the opposing Beyblade's spin because they can not last long on their own compared to Survival types. Zombies use specific parts in order for it to work together. The AR used on a Zombie are either compact or aligns with the WD in order to prevent any recoil from hits. The WD and SP used on this type of customization are usually circular in shape which allows a minimum amount of friction between the two Beyblades to let it steal spin as well as to help in the "Life After Death Ability". The BB and SG used determines which direction it steals spin in, what type of bearing and shaft are to be used, and whether or not to have a SP with it.
Edit: That includes a lot of plastic references but beys such as L-Drago Destroy BD145RDF apply.
so like a reviser combo with something like f230 wd? im confused

what if you paired an f230 with an eternal defense tip?
(Dec. 23, 2013  6:23 PM)Zenkoma Wrote: so like a reviser combo with something like f230 wd? im confused

what if you paired an f230 with an eternal defense tip?

There is no real Zombie in Metal Fight Beyblade, it was more of a plastic concept, but for what resembles them the most in Metal Fight Beyblade, WD is not really enough : you need at least EWD or BWD.
Er... WD actually works better against opposite-spin than BWD. People just use it in Zero-G for its resistance to sway Attack.
What about compared to EWD though ?
hey, i was just reading on the beywiki about that life after death thing and realized ive seen that in some SS/zero-g combos that i deemed as failures. they were usually synchromes using BWD and a tall track.

they would either sway to the point of falling over before getting hit or they would get hit and be knocked right on their sides
i had just assumed that why they fell over while spinning was because their center of gravity was too high for the weight of a synchrome on a pointy tip
sometimes against an opposite spin combo the opposite spinner would hit my combo on its side just right enough that it would stand up and continue spinning. i still deemed those as bad combos and that i didnt like the bwd tip
(Dec. 23, 2013  7:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote: What about compared to EWD though ?

Oh yah, EWD is worlds better than both of them generally.
Zombie is just a fancy plastics term for "Spin Stealer with good Life After Death". That of course precludes those that rely on precession, which is silly, and these days even in plastics they are usually lumped in together, just under the term 'zombie' because when I tried to get rid of that a tonne of people cried at me and I decided it wasn't worth the bother.
Is it best to weak launch gcf? I tried out reviser dragooon t125gcf (just replaced genbull with reviser) and it did better and was more controlable with a weak launch.
(Dec. 24, 2013  6:15 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Is it best to weak launch gcf? I tried out reviser dragooon t125gcf (just replaced genbull with reviser) and it did better and was more controlable with a weak launch.

Yes, I believe it does. It's not also that, if you look back on other combos like that... You'll see most of them weak launch to get there full power. It's more easy to control and it keeps it in the stadium.
Whats the difference with hasbro and TT EWD?

What are good tracks and tips for l drago assault and rush?
Should I keep my Gold Dragooon for collection or battle with it?
(Dec. 25, 2013  6:20 PM)Oddity Wrote: Should I keep my Gold Dragooon for collection or battle with it?
It depends on if, you like to collect, or you battle competitively. If i were you i'd use it Smile

(Dec. 25, 2013  5:46 AM)VelocityVee Wrote: Whats the difference with hasbro and TT EWD?

What are good tracks and tips for l drago assault and rush?
Hasbro's EWD Wears down fast, unlike TT's.
got a fat wad of cash. soooo...............

wheres the best place to get a bbg-24/25 that has a decent non over-priced price, is reliable, and in stock without having to pay ridiculous overseas shipping?

i found a seller on ebay that has them both & i could get both of them for roughly $66 shipped. maybe that answers my question

i dont know what each are worth so is that a good price for them both with shipping included? i dunno if i would get reduced combined shipping or not
Amazon.
(Dec. 26, 2013  2:22 AM)Zenkoma Wrote: got a fat wad of cash. soooo...............

wheres the best place to get a bbg-24/25 that has a decent non over-priced price, is reliable, and in stock without having to pay ridiculous overseas shipping?
BBG-25: www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Zero-G-Shogun-Steel-BBG-25-Ultimate-Synchrom-DX-Set-/251386825572?
BBG-24: www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Zero-G-Shogun-Steel-BBG-24-Ultimate-Synchrom-DX-Set-/251386825583?pt=TV_Movie_Character_Toys_US&hash=item3a87d28b6f
(Dec. 26, 2013  2:26 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2013  2:22 AM)Zenkoma Wrote: got a fat wad of cash. soooo...............

BBG-25: www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Zero-G-Shogun-Steel-BBG-25-Ultimate-Synchrom-DX-Set-/251386825572?
BBG-24: www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Zero-G-Shogun-Steel-BBG-24-Ultimate-Synchrom-DX-Set-/251386825583?pt=TV_Movie_Character_Toys_US&hash=item3a87d28b6f

haha those are the exact ones i was looking at. i didnt expect ebay to be a good place price wise since ive seen a lot of overpriced beycrap there
That's actually a very good price...