Fang Discussion

Sorry for the late testing. I've been busy, as you can tell.

Defense Mode (Click to View)

Counter Mode (Click to View)

I couldn't get much done, but it's better than nothing.

Testing D125 and 85 next.
Can't it be tested on defence?
Why?
There is the heavier and Smaller recoil Basalt.
I just can't believe Fang got more results in Defense.
Was Fang having good Speed around the Stadium?
Thanks for the results. Bee waiting eagerly for these.
Thanks for the tests, Oki!

Hoping something like Fang 100RF would perform at least decently against 145 Heights...
I can't believe Fang beating Basalt, I think Fang BD145/85 RF will be a good attack option.
It could do good as a destabilizer as it has the shape of Rock, which is a pretty good destabiliser..
uh really cause i've never heard anyone ever say rock is a good destabiliser...
i think this will have really good attack and it does pretty well against r145 combos

and just to back up ultrablader i have never heard of rock being a good destabilizer either
Well, you mentioned it in you Destabiliser thread..

(Dec. 30, 2010  6:39 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: The member who made the original one has left so I thought i'd create this one.

My Testing (Click to View)
Other Member's Testing (Click to View)

Potential Parts List (Click to View)
^^^ In the "Potential Parts" spoiler...
looks like another medicore attack wheel. Maybe further testing will bring better results
Medicore?
Right spin wheels gte low results with Basalt.
Even Left spin does get low results and this just got 30%.
That is bettre than Vulcan I can say.
Apparently, you guys must be testing this all wrong. EVERY combo I have see Fang on destroyed most combos. I would say 80% in fact. Fang's strongest form is in Counter Mode. Try this with S130. I guarantee you wont be disappointed.
(Apr. 12, 2011  1:45 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: Medicore?
Right spin wheels gte low results with Basalt.
Even Left spin does get low results and this just got 30%.
That is bettre than Vulcan I can say.
vulcan isn't amazing anymore really i don't think it should be top tier when vs with RS
why are people looking at RS when it can destroy attack and stamina combos as well as MOST defense combos. Do not hate on Vulcan for its results VS RS and thank you for the results oki I'm getting fang soon and will getting some testing done
Very suprised with the results, when I was going to get my Fang Leone I was hopeing to always keep it in counter mode. Oh well, I may look into this a bit more nearer the end of the month.
Hmm... Now that i think of it, a 30% against bassalt is quite awesome. Considering bassalt is the defence god.
Hey OkiBlaze, if you'd ever need me to test this please tell me which combo you want me to test/test against. I'll try my best to test with the top tier parts i have Smile have limited parts though.
I found this intresting, just hot off the press http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiDTe8msN...ture=feedu

shows how much some other beys are way better than fang
That is becasue Fang is uncustomized.
Fang and W2D have great Potential.
7 wins Against Basalt with R145?
Thhat's great.
could you test with R145? IIRC it made a difference with gravity

thanks for the testing Smile
Can you compare with Rock and Leone on CH120 and H145? Thanks!
(Apr. 12, 2011  3:09 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: That is becasue Fang is uncustomized.
Fang and W2D have great Potential.
7 wins Against Basalt with R145?
Thhat's great.

This is a "Fang" discussion so it doesn't actually need to be customized to test it.
er yes it does. Uncustomised battles don't really prove much if anything.
RAW vulcan is a good attack wheel but if you tested it uncustonized you would never find that out

and does fang have good stamina?