Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Nov. 05, 2013  11:50 PM)Bularieleone Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2013  10:27 PM)Molts Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2013  8:10 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I'm pretty sure it's legal to marker them with a sharpie, I'm not sure 'bout paint
I wouldn't imagine the sharpie would last very long, metal surfaces don't hold the ink very well. Just get all smudgy.
You cannot literally paint parts, but you can spray paint them, but I think you can only do that to metal wheels. Also do not paint them enough to really change their performance.
So regular painting isn't legal? Oh well, was hoping for back super sweet paint job as a show-off effect. Since my actual skill is severely lacking. Thank you!
Painting would be fine as long as its a very thin, single layer I believe.
I just got my Takara Tomy Beylauncher LR in the mail and am so excited to use it. I tried to use it with a launcher grip by Hasbro but it doesn't fit. I also ordered a TT launcher grip. I was wondering if my lr launcher would fit on the launcher grip I ordered. If not, is there one that is available? I do not know the nomenclature for the launcher grip I ordered. Thanks for the help
(Nov. 06, 2013  11:20 PM)dubjen Wrote: I just got my Takara Tomy Beylauncher LR in the mail and am so excited to use it. I tried to use it with a launcher grip by Hasbro but it doesn't fit. I also ordered a TT launcher grip. I was wondering if my lr launcher would fit on the launcher grip I ordered. If not, is there one that is available? I do not know the nomenclature for the launcher grip I ordered. Thanks for the help

Your launcher will fit onto any TT Metal Fight Launcher Grip, as long as it is not the Zero-G Launcher Grip.

The Hasbro-exclusive Grips (Metal Masters) were designed for TT and Hasbro Ripcord/Light Launchers.
is it legal to switch the prongs from my Beylauncher R and with the black right-spin from my Beylauncher L/R? and is akirisdaddy's video on how to fix the beylauncher by replacing the string legal?
(Nov. 08, 2013  1:11 AM)Lazer Wrote: is it legal to switch the prongs from my Beylauncher R and with the black right-spin from my Beylauncher L/R? and is akirisdaddy's video on how to fix the beylauncher by replacing the string legal?

The first question's answer is "yes", but I believe that the answer to the second question will be "no".
okay thanks Grin I really wanted to put those purple right spin prongs in place of those black icky bland plain ones XD
Can i get a list of outclassed beyblades and their parts . Please try if you can
(Nov. 08, 2013  9:13 AM)beybladeindia Wrote: Can i get a list of outclassed beyblades and their parts . Please try if you can

Basically go see the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic and if a part is not somewhere in that list, then it is outclassed. Alternatively, go on Beywiki in these sections; they will list most Beyblades that have outclassed parts :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...poses_only
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ternatives
Ok here's a story but i have a question at the end. I spray painted my grip black then i wanted to put the green monster energy drink logo on it. But its fail. Like super epic fail. I have one of those tracker thing but i still messed up. I tried to remove all the paint it wont come off. The only way it can off was by scratching it off. So i used a old screw driver to get as much as possible off. Now it all scratched, has small black and green spots. Is it illegal to use this item (grip) in a bey tournament
(Nov. 09, 2013  1:00 AM)Plastics Lover Wrote: no
try not to one word post in the future.
Just to clarify, yes it is legal.

EDIT: Thanks Ultramarine.
Yes, he asked if it was illegal, and the answer was no, meaning that it is legal.

But yah, try not to one word post.
Ima get a new one soon bc it looks really ugly

The one i have currently (spray painted fail) is hasbros blue grip from flame sigatorio sry bad spelling
That really doesn't need to be posted here.
can we use shogun steel beys in WBO tournaments ?
Yes, you can use Shogun Steel Beyblades as long as they are not modified or fake.
can we use the light up beys in WBO tournaments?
(Nov. 09, 2013  11:58 AM)Arkangel886 Wrote: can we use the light up beys in WBO tournaments?
It would be Illegal for official play so no you wouldn't be able to use light up beys in WBO tournaments.
it is legal to paint the beys of g rev or v force
if it is, whatis the specific paint for those?
Can outclassed beyblade parts be used in WBO Tournaments ??
Yes, but you'll probably lose if you use too many...
I have 2 stamina combos

Duo gasher/cancer W145WD
Phantom Orion B:D
Should I switch the metal wheels between both of them? Bc i heard duo b:d is really good
Duo BD is good, it actually placed 1st in a recent tournament, just don't put it on Attack Mode. Phantom W145WD I'm not sure is good though.
(Nov. 09, 2013  10:00 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Duo BD is good, it actually placed 1st in a recent tournament, just don't put it on Attack Mode. Phantom W145WD I'm not sure is good though.
Phantom W145WD is top tier Wink