Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Oct. 19, 2013  4:09 PM)CyberLdrago148 Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2013  3:55 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2013  3:54 PM)CyberLdrago148 Wrote: if a bey's fusion wheel a little part of it,will it be illegal

What are you asking...?

I don't understand the grammar.
sorry sorry i forget to type break,so my question is 'if a bey's fusion wheel
broke a little part of it,will it be illegal

If a piece is literally broken off, yes- it is illegal.

EDIT: Beaten, haha
Yes, if any part is broken on the Beyblade it is considered illgeal and can't be used for WBO tournaments.

EDIT: Double Beaten. Unhappy
How would MSF-H Reviser Dragooon SA165 CF/GCF fare against combos in BB-10 and why isn't it used in BB-10?
I don't know much about Zero-G combos tbh, but the main reason why that combo isn't used in BB-10 is because it isn't meant for BB-10.

From what I can make out (I've been away for long and know nothing about the Zero-G meta), that combo in the Zero-G might be a Wobble Attacker or something (Wobble Anti-Attack kinda).
The same type of combo in a BB-10 would need something like an RF/R2F to serve a similar purpose.
GF and GCF are plastic tips that move quickly but do not provide enough grip- which is disadvantageous in a BB-10 (they can be easily knocked out; they may self-KO if they fail to catch the Tornado Ridge, etc etc).
The rings around these tips hardly serve a purpose in the BB-10, so these tips are comparable to a WF really...

So mainly, it's the tip causing the trouble.

EDIT-
Oh whoops! I got my terminology wrong!
I meant to say Sway Attacker but I called it Wobble Attacker (because it makes the stadium wobble? Idk how I got confused there)...
Thanks Leone19.
(Oct. 19, 2013  6:03 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: I don't know much about Zero-G combos tbh, but the main reason why that combo isn't used in BB-10 is because it isn't meant for BB-10.

From what I can make out (I've been away for long and know nothing about the Zero-G meta), that combo in the Zero-G might be a Wobble Attacker or something (Wobble Anti-Attack kinda).
The same type of combo in a BB-10 would need something like an RF/R2F to serve a similar purpose.
GF and GCF are plastic tips that move quickly but do not provide enough grip- which is disadvantageous in a BB-10 (they can be easily knocked out; they may self-KO if they fail to catch the Tornado Ridge, etc etc).
The rings around these tips hardly serve a purpose in the BB-10, so these tips are comparable to a WF really...

So mainly, it's the tip causing the trouble.

Basically what you said, but to add on:
- In Zero-G, that combo is a Sway Attacker, which sways the stadium, intended to send the opponent's bey out of the pocket(s).
So what if 1 notch of your SA165 or GCF broke off, but didn't affect overall performance noticably, is that still illegal?
I'm pretty sure it's an "either it's broken or isn't" sort of thing, so to be fair, even the smallest breaks deem a part illegal.
(Oct. 19, 2013  8:16 PM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: So what if 1 notch of your SA165 or GCF broke off, but didn't affect overall performance noticably, is that still illegal?

I'd say yes. Technically that part is still broken.

It's like saying my car's headlights fell off, but I can still drive it, so it's ok to use.

Edit: Beaten by Ultramarine Tongue_out
Honestly guys wear on metal wheels is about as significant as that (more so in some cases), not to mention general tip wear... I don't know for sure about the legality myself (because I tend to be very relaxed on these things nowadays) and would suggest asking Kai-V for an absolutely certain answer, but personally if that's enough to make a part illegal I suspect a lot of tournaments (including every single plastics tournament ever, given how they wear), would need to be removed from our system, haha. Might matter whether it broke off in battle or elsewhere though, but I sincerely doubt it's giving you a competitive advantage either way...

But once again, this is not an answer or anything I'm sure of, it's just a recommendation to check with someone who will know for certain, and I'm only bothering to say this because it's an important and rather annoying to replace part, and with something like that it's always good to make absolutely sure you really have to replace the part.
Adding on to what th!nk said, if you're talking about "broken in general" rather than "altered performance-wise," then you need to disqualify all of those tracks, bottoms, and clear wheels with the little cracks in the middle or around the edges. Most plastic parts will have a crack or dent in them sometime within a couple months, and if that makes them illegal without obviously altering their performance, then replacing parts would be extremely expensive and users would have very limited access to certain customs. If your bottom shatters, then you obviously lose the match by default. If your bottom gets a little crack near the top, but it still works the same, then IMO that's no reason to forbid its use. :\
hey do you think that because the zero g beyblades have two large holes through the bey that the wing tracks work better?
Two big holes? If you're talking about the slots for chrome/crystal wheels, they are always covered. Winged tracks won't do better on zero g beys just because of the holes.
the holes that the hooks from the launcher go in. they go all the way trough so the air lifted from the wings can go through more efficiently

also i was wondering. is there a mg system? i got some old beys and one says mg system on it. i cant find it in the wiki. i also got one from a friend that says white Gabriel. it has an engine gear, but i cant find it in that section either
Yes I think that means magnacore
This is a bit of a math question... So since I am buying 3 0G RB 3s what is the percentage I will get a F230, TB, or Genbull?
(Oct. 20, 2013  1:29 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Yes I think that means magnacore

i was thinking that they're fake because they are cheap and hollow. and is gabriel part of the magnacore series? it has a magnetic weight disk but i cant tell for sure because there is no page for magnetic weight disc
Correct me if I'm wrong but It is I believe, now this goes in the plastics version of this thread
Um... People seemed to ignore my question. Here it is, This is a bit of a math question... So since I am buying 3 0G RB 3s what is the percentage I will get a F230, TB, or Genbull?
Well, if you get 4 Random Boosters, than you have a chance of 50% to get either of those parts, but since you're getting 3, I would say around a 37.5% chance, if my Math is correct (I suck at math).
(Oct. 20, 2013  1:46 AM)LMAO Wrote: Well, if you get 4 Random Boosters, than you have a chance of 50% to get either of those parts, but since you're getting 3, I would say around a 37.5% chance, if my Math is correct (I suck at math).

Thanks.
The chance is actually somewhat restarted at every Random Booster you open, because they do not necessarily come from the same set of eight complete possibilities, but I suppose that if you consider that, upon opening each Random Booster, you indeed have seventy-five percent chances to get either of F230, TB or Genbull, so see fortune as you wish ...
In 2 months would Blitz or Variares lose more power after use?
(Oct. 20, 2013  3:56 PM)Blader Phantom Wrote: In 2 months would Blitz or Variares lose more power after use?

They would become more worn so... yes, they would. The contact points would become smoother.
The time frame doesn't matter, it just depends on how often you use it. After excessive use, they can become worn, broken, etc. which will lower their attack power.