Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Oct. 17, 2013  5:22 PM)Kyubi Wrote: How many 4D starter sets are there in total?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...oduct_List
Look from BB-105 down until the horizontal break, which is when Zero-G starts.

However, technically all of Hasbro's releases are Starters except some, but I suppose you were really referring specifically to TAKARA-TOMY products.

(Oct. 17, 2013  6:00 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: Just a question here...

I'm very curious, where exactly are the test results showing WD's incompatibility with 230? I know it's been said that it has serious wobbling problems (which I agree with), but are there any actual results showing this?

I searched and I couldn't find any, but I may have missed them.

I conducted some for Ga'Hooleone, but mostly to determine what could explain this difference. However, you might want to ask someone like Ingulit about where the tests are ...
Can dragooon dragooon spin left and right?
(Oct. 18, 2013  5:35 AM)Stewart11 Wrote: Can dragooon dragooon spin left and right?

No, it can only spin left
(Oct. 18, 2013  5:36 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2013  5:35 AM)Stewart11 Wrote: Can dragooon dragooon spin left and right?

No, it can only spin left

On bey wiki it said "Interestingly, Dragooon can be matched in Synchrom with Chrome Wheels that spin in the opposite direction. The combo it is in can only spin left if Dragooon is placed on top of the other Chrome Wheel though, unless another left-spin Chrome Wheel is positioned atop it instead."
You answered your own question... it can only left spin if dragooon is placed on top of the other chrome wheel, so no matter what, if dragooon is on top- it spins left, subsequently having 2 dragooons means that one will be on top and the other on bottom- switching the dragooons so that the other dragooon is on top would still make it only left-spin...
the patterns on my l drago destructor dragon head on its metal wheel broke one paticular pattern on the head,is that now illegal?
(Oct. 18, 2013  4:50 PM)CyberLdrago148 Wrote: the patterns on my l drago destructor dragon head on its metal wheel broke one paticular pattern on the head,is that now illegal?

If it actually broke, then yes.
(Oct. 18, 2013  4:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2013  4:50 PM)CyberLdrago148 Wrote: the patterns on my l drago destructor dragon head on its metal wheel broke one paticular pattern on the head,is that now illegal?

If it actually broke, then yes.

http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/L-Drago_D...230430.JPG behind l drago's beak,the thing that has sticker,a little part of it broke,i am using a photo from wiki
Hey not sure if this is the right place to post but sometimes my l-drago facebolt dosen't fell firm in my bey is that a problem? The rest screw in fine.
There's two problem I can think it would be. Either the Face Bolt has an error i.e. a manufacturing error or breakage or the Track might have some error or breakage in the tread.
What are the best parts in the Gravity perseus Reshuffle set?
MF-H, RS, GB145, and WD.
(Oct. 18, 2013  9:43 PM)AZL Wrote: MF-H, RS, GB145, and WD.

Don't forget AD145, which used to be Top-Tier in Stamina combos and some Attack combos (Flash ___ AD145 MF), before W145 came out. Its still a good substitute for W145.
Is the Ifrit Pegasus synchrome any good?
(Oct. 19, 2013  7:32 AM)SethJonezz Wrote: Is the Ifrit Pegasus synchrome any good?
It isn't very good no. Neither chrome wheel is really considered "the best" in any respective field. Bahamdia Ifraid is still being tested for top tier worth, but it still doesn't have the same power as something like wyvang wyvang or balro balro IMO. Pegasis hasn't really shown any great numbers for attack either, at least consistently that is.
Do tournament judges compete in the tournaments as well? And what is the minimum no. of players allowed in tourneys?
(Oct. 19, 2013  3:11 PM)Blader Phantom Wrote: Do tournament judges compete in the tournaments as well?
Yes, most of the time they do- since it is WBO members that host and judge. I believe this would go in the "questions about the WBO" thread though Smile
EDIT: the minimum is 8
Also can tournaments have 8 members of unranked positions?
(Oct. 19, 2013  3:16 PM)Blader Phantom Wrote: Also can tournaments have 8 members of unranked positions?

You mean if they don't have a Rank yet?

That just means they haven't played in an official WBO event yet, so yeah it can. It just means it's their first time.
Sorry for asking so much questions but, what is the difference between Blitz and Variares and how did Variares stay in the list longer? Is Phantom almost equal to Vari and Blitz?
Currently, Phantom is outclassed by both(except in stamina), but at the time of its release it was one of the best attack wheels, but was never included on the list because there weren't many tests on it and never got good tournament action. Later releases such as, Blitz and Vari Ares outclassed it. But it has found uses in a tornado staller, Phantom Cygnus 85 mf.

Blitz was known to have bad recoil problems. Vari Ares had less recoil and a nifty multi-spin ability. When Flash was released, Blitz was taken off the list because of Flash's superior stamina and less recoil, whereas Vari Ares was left on the list because of its multi-spin capabilities.
if a bey's fusion wheel a little part of it,will it be illegal
(Oct. 19, 2013  3:54 PM)CyberLdrago148 Wrote: if a bey's fusion wheel a little part of it,will it be illegal

What are you asking...?

I don't understand the grammar.
(Oct. 19, 2013  3:55 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2013  3:54 PM)CyberLdrago148 Wrote: if a bey's fusion wheel a little part of it,will it be illegal

What are you asking...?

I don't understand the grammar.
sorry sorry i forget to type break,so my question is 'if a bey's fusion wheel
broke a little part of it,will it be illegal
(Oct. 19, 2013  4:09 PM)CyberLdrago148 Wrote: sorry sorry i forget to type break,so my question is 'if a bey's fusion wheel
broke a little part of it,will it be illegal
Yes it is absolutely illegal. The same thing goes for any other part of the beyblade.