Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Oct. 09, 2013  9:54 PM)Cheshire Wrote: Are there any viable alternatives, for a defensive custom using Death Quetzalcoatl, to Hell Kerbecs? It's more to do with the price of the thing, more than anything else, that I'm not eager to go and buy a Kerbecs straight away.

What od you mean? If you're asking if there is a Death custom for Defense; yes, it is very, very good. Hell is pretty outclassed now.

A good Death combo is:

Death ____ BD145 CS
You can make Death Bull BD145 RDF/RB/RSF The combo really want function correctly if your not utilizing bd145(you can also use e230). List your parts in the Build Me A combo thread so we cN make you a good defenseive death combo you can use with your oarts.
(Oct. 09, 2013  9:54 PM)Cheshire Wrote: Are there any viable alternatives, for a defensive custom using Death Quetzalcoatl, to Hell Kerbecs? It's more to do with the price of the thing, more than anything else, that I'm not eager to go and buy a Kerbecs straight away.
hell is an outclassed wheel and death is overall better and since you don't have BD145 im not sure what other spin tracks work but death cancer/auqario/cygnes with the rdf
is decent but cs,rs,rsf, and rb will work if you have those, also a MF/MFH would help with defense hopefully someone else can give you a specific combo
Three responses and only one of them even remotely comes close to answering what is a clear question - one which actually belongs in Build Me a Combo #2, but nonetheless:

E230 is another option, however if that isn't the case, I'd suggest going for the lowest track you have that doesn't result in scraping issues (I'm not sure what height death needs to avoid that and it would depend on the tip anyway). RS is probably a slightly better choice here for being harder to budge but RDF could be okay too. It will not work as well as BD145 anyway though, and BD145 is an important part to have, so you should definitely reconsider purchasing Hell Kerbecs. You could look into the beys from Random Booster 7 which came with it as well, I don't remember the names but the RB7 page on beywiki should have them.

Everyone else, lift your game please, we're supposed to be the best source of information about beyblade on the web, right now I'd certainly not be convinced.
(Oct. 09, 2013  10:06 PM)th!nk Wrote: One which actually belongs in Build Me a Combo #2, but nonetheless

Ah, my apologies - I guess I didn't really think before I posted ^-^ I'll try to make sure I post in the correct place in the future, however.

In any case, thank you for the help - I knew BD145 was important, but I didn't realise quite how important. I might just get a Hell Kerbecs yet! (And, looking at some of the prices online, they don't seem to be quite as expensive as when I last checked, which is either good or slightly disturbing...)
actually the Meteor SHower 2-Pack that comes with Twisted Befall BD145RSF and Meteo L-Drago LW105 would be best you get BD145 and RSF!
(Oct. 09, 2013  10:06 PM)th!nk Wrote: Three responses and only one of them even remotely comes close to answering what is a clear question - one which actually belongs in Build Me a Combo #2, but nonetheless:

E230 is another option, however if that isn't the case, I'd suggest going for the lowest track you have that doesn't result in scraping issues (I'm not sure what height death needs to avoid that and it would depend on the tip anyway). RS is probably a slightly better choice here for being harder to budge but RDF could be okay too. It will not work as well as BD145 anyway though, and BD145 is an important part to have, so you should definitely reconsider purchasing Hell Kerbecs. You could look into the beys from Random Booster 7 which came with it as well, I don't remember the names but the RB7 page on beywiki should have them.

Everyone else, lift your game please, we're supposed to be the best source of information about beyblade on the web, right now I'd certainly not be convinced.

Why I said everything you did, (Build me a combo, E230, BD145 being the bestt option) but you gave out non-needed information.
(Oct. 09, 2013  10:06 PM)th!nk Wrote: Three responses and only one of them even remotely comes close to answering what is a clear question - one which actually belongs in Build Me a Combo #2, but nonetheless:

Kyler said almost the same thing, maybe not as eloquently and maybe with a few spelling mistake, but the same, nonetheless.
EDIT: I will fix Kyler's diction-
You can make Death Bull BD145 RDF/RB/RSF - Although, the combo really won't function correctly if your not utilizing bd145(you can also use e230). List all your parts in the "Build Me A combo" thread so we can make you a good defensive death combo you can use with your parts.

To be fair, you should be a little more clear kyler lol
Just thought I'd stay a bit on topic here, the RB7 Beys with BD145 are Gravity Perseus (Attack) BD145XF
and Vulcan Horogium BD145RS. Horogium would be a better choice for your situation because RS is excellent for Defense.
Hi, everyone! I would like verify with you all whether this Black Dranzer MF is the real thing? Is it not that a Dranzer MF should come with a CWD Wing Attacker?
This is the wrong thread for that it would go in the hms version of the ask a question get an answer Smile
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-HMS-Q-A-...ns-go-here

You use this thread next time when asking about HMS questions. Smile

I'm not a 100% sure, but IIRC it should be real, do you have a link?
(Oct. 09, 2013  11:25 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Why I said everything you did, (Build me a combo, E230, BD145 being the bestt option) but you gave out non-needed information.

As I said, only one remotely comes close, which was yours. Your redirect was extremely unclear and you recommended a combo with BD145 despite avoiding that part being the point of the question.

However, if ANYTHING in my post seems unnecessary/"non-needed", it's only because of a lack of knowledge on your part, so the "lift your game" clearly applies to you.
Dose BGrin perform best mint or slightly Brocken in?
(Oct. 10, 2013  8:30 PM)Wally.web Wrote: Dose B:D perform best mint or slightly Brocken in?

Most people would suggest using it slightly for best performance, but it depends on the 'mould' too. I think it is not impossible for a great B:D to spin for seven minutes alone on its first launch, and it will not really improve after being used for a while.
Does Flash outclass Hades,also what else outclasses Hades(you dont have to list everything)
(Oct. 11, 2013  7:01 PM)madness Wrote: Does Flash outclass Hades,also what else outclasses Hades(you dont have to list everything)

Almost everything 4D and Zero-G (Synchroms) can outclass Hades.

Flash has superior Attack to Hades because of its design, and has little recoil.
What does bey does the tip PD come on?
It comes with the LED Sight, or as I call it, the Cheaters Dream, in tournament the red laser lights, the opponent launches, LED bey loses, thanks laser!
I just saw a picture of it and it looks EXACTLY the same as wd wats the difference?
(Oct. 13, 2013  6:05 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I just saw a picture of it and it looks EXACTLY the same as wd wats the difference?
PD is made of different type of plastic (not sure exact name) which has a smoother surface; therefore, less friction with the stadium floor.
It also does not look exactly like WD.
IIRC it's as wide as D, smoother plastic and it has rectangular edges on the side, I'm not sure if it scrapes because of the rectangles, all I know is that PD is Duo 160s homie.
Here's a pic
[Image: Bottom_pd_img.jpg]